Pakistan breaks record for highest number of cars sold in a month

Blackwater

Pakistan breaks record for highest number of cars sold in a month:shock::shock::shock::confused1::confused1::hmm::hmm:

In March this year, Pakistan’s automobile industry broke the record for most number of cars to ever be sold in a single month; Carmudi–a popular car portal– reported.

The introduction of car leasing and financing facilities has given rise to the increase in car sales by a multiplier effect in the country, as buying on credit has enabled consumers to experience an increase in their purchasing power.

In previous years, when Pakistan’s car industry was booming, car rental businesses also sprang up and appeared to be feasible business options.

However, the prosperity of the Pakistani car industry was hindered by the financial crisis. As a result of which, prices followed an upward trend and the demand for cars fell. It was from 2012 that the sales of cars began to rise once again.

According to sources,car sales in Pakistan will be higher than they have been in the last five years. Similarly, other reports say that sales will be up to 165,000 in 2015.

Read: Robust demand: Car sales jump 30% year-on-year

With the greatest number of cars being sold in the country within a month, three cars contributed to this, namely the Toyota Corolla, the Suzuki Bolan and the Ravi. The sales of the latter two automobiles doubled during 2015.

Another factor which may also have contributed towards the rise in demand for cars, is the State Bank’s decision to reduce the interest rate from 10% to 7%.

It may also be the case that the interest that Volkswagen has shown with regards to extending their market to Pakistan, is a consequence of the rise in car sales.

When taking into account the relatively low profits made by the local car industry in Pakistan, a way to mitigate this unfortunate circumstance would be for them increase their competitiveness with the foreign car industry by using the latest technology.

This would add to the attractiveness of locally produced cars in comparison to internationally produced cars to consumers.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/927171/...d-for-highest-number-of-cars-sold-in-a-month/

Blackwater

@Zarvan

@Neo

what is Quality of cars available in pakistan??

last i know Pakistan is the hub of used cars from right hand drive countries like japan,Malaysia,Thailand most of them stolen and shipped to Pakistan and sold.

Zarvan

@Zarvan

@Neo

what is Quality of cars available in pakistan??

last i know Pakistan is the hub of used cars from right hand drive countries like japan,Malaysia,Thailand most of them stolen and shipped to Pakistan and sold.
I can only laugh at your horribly wrong knowledge about Pakistan .

Reactions: Neo

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Post some pics of cars buddy. Also some famous manufacturers .... give pics and stats.... What is the most popular car brand in Pak? How much of a car can Pak manufacture in House???

lachit borphookon

I accessed a classified pentagon file which says TTP has recently procured a large number of used vehicles from a Karachi based 2nd hand vehicles dealer and it is planning to launch a huge car bombing campaign all over pakistan

The enlightened

Kuttay ka kaam bhonkna yara, ignore karo.
Bhonk bhonk kar khud chup ho jayega.
Please explain

:The US has adroitly exploited India's prime national vulnerability of a severely bloated false ego, an inflated sense of self-importance and grossly misplaced self-assumed greatness. The US has managed to convince it of the inevitability of its "singular role" at the global level and its "undeniable destiny" as a major power broker of the 21st century!!

Blackwater

i am surprised about your knowledge on Pakistan. you can not deny there is strong market of used car imported and stolen from Thailand ,Malaysia and japan shipped to Karachi.

btw can you educate us which phoren company make cars in pakistan??? i repeat make from scratch or all are CKD assembly??

Zarvan

i am surprised about your knowledge on Pakistan. you can not deny there is strong market of used car imported and stolen from Thailand ,Malaysia and japan shipped to Karachi.

btw can you educate us which phoren company make cars in pakistan??? i repeat make from scratch or all are CKD assembly??
No not just used cars and are registered even most expensive cars like BMW and Mercedes are seeing massive sales. Some cars are given to people after 8 months because companies are full and had to give time of months @rock127

Blackwater

No not just used cars and are registered even most expensive cars like BMW and Mercedes are seeing massive sales. Some cars are given to people after 8 months because companies are full and had to give time of months @rock127
i did not understand what r u saying. i asked which car company in Pakistan manufacturer car in Pakistan? what is the % of local content?

BMW and merc are not manufactured in Pakistan they are import that's y it took 8 months for delivery:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Zarvan

i did not understand what r u saying. i asked which car company in Pakistan manufacturer car in Pakistan? what is the % of local content?

BMW and merc are not manufactured in Pakistan they are import that's y it took 8 months for delivery:biggrin2::biggrin2:
You mean to say Pakistani car producers we don't have them but foreign companies assemble cars in Pakistan

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You mean to say Pakistani car producers we don't have them but foreign companies assemble cars in Pakistan
Was just going thru the thread, i noticed that early on in the discussion you have been asked to name the top selling cars in Pakistan.

Is there any reason why this info is still not provided?

Zarvan

Was just going thru the thread, i noticed that early on in the discussion you have been asked to name the top selling cars in Pakistan.

Is there any reason why this info is still not provided?
Suzuki Mehran you can call it Maruti and Suzuki Cultus and Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla and several more

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Suzuki Mehran you can call it Maruti and Suzuki Cultus and Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla and several more
That wasn't hard was it?

This thread would have saved a lot of bad blood, if this info was given in the first place.

Again a curious question? How much does Honda Civic costs over there? I don't think civic is available over here anymore in first hand market. I like the civic AT with its paddle gears, loved it.

Zarvan

That wasn't hard was it?

This thread would have saved a lot of bad blood, if this info was given in the first place.

Again a curious question? How much does Honda Civic costs over there? I don't think civic is available over here anymore in first hand market. I like the civic AT with its paddle gears, loved it.
Civic is close to 2 million and you get it after 6 months of booking

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles