Pakistan begs Western diplomats, UN group to ease India border

sasi

Pakistan asks Western diplomats, UN group to ease India border tension - NZweek
ISLAMABAD, Jan. 11 –Pakistan Friday conveyed its concern to the Western diplomats and the UN MilitaryObservers Group for India and Pakistan over 'repeatedborder violation by Indian army', urging them to play their role in defusing the tension, the country's top diplomat said.
Pakistan said that Indian troops have killed two of its soldiers in five days along the of Line of Control (LoC), which divides the two countries in the disputed Kashmir region.
On its part, India also said Pakistani troops killed two ofits troops and that Pakistani forces had crossed into its part of Kashmir on Tuesday.
Pakistani Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani at a news briefing after discussions with European diplomats in Islamabad said that membersof the diplomatic community have expressed concern over rising tension and wanted peaceful relations between Pakistan and India.
He expressed the hope that they would play positive rolein de- escalating the currentstate of violations on the LoC.
The Foreign Secretary said Pakistani defence authoritieshave already briefed the UN Military Observers Group about these violations. He said Pakistan has already offered UN probe as the Group is the only neutral mechanism available to both countries to come out with truth.
Replying to a question whether Pakistan would takeup the issue at the UN Security Council, the Foreign Secretary said all options are open.
The Foreign Secretary said repeated violations of LoC by Indian troops and killing of Pakistani troops is very unfortunate particularly because the two countries invested very heavily in recent months in building up peace and stability not only between them but in the region.
He said Pakistan wants to have friendly and cooperative relations with allneighbours including India. "We expect the Indian Government to ensure that the sanctity of the LoC is maintained at all costs."
/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
So, the Cold Start of India and given Cold Shivers to Pakistan?

Or are they in Hot Soup?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
No one in the world will dare to intervene in this matter and displease India. This is our problem and We shall deal with it as we see fit. This is our Laxman Rekha, dare if you cross.

sasi

Indian Air Force Chief threatens Pakistan - geo.tv
NEW DELHI: Indian Air Force Chief on Saturday warned Pakistan of usingother options if the situation remains unchanged along the Line of Control, local media reports said.
The statement comes amid growing tensions between thetwo nuclear-armed nations over last week cross border attack on Pakistani positions by Indian troops which killed at least two soldiers.
New Delhi continues to blame Islamabad for escalations after it rejected latter's offer for independent probe into the issue.
The fresh statement by the India Air Force may lead to further tensions between the tow neighbours.
~
It seems they are pissing in their pants.:rofl:
~

Defcon 1

Country flag
Pakistan is trying to internationalize the issue. I don't understand what they aim to gain by it. But my gut feeling is, if pakistan wants it, don't allow it. Resolve the issue bilaterally.

Shirman

Country flag
Pakistan is trying to internationalize the issue. I don't understand what they aim to gain by it. But my gut feeling is, if pakistan wants it, don't allow it. Resolve the issue bilaterally.
The 1 million dinar question is Why now.... we know after 2014 the Jinnah miyan Shaitan Tehzeeb is goin to struck us.. As it is Pak would get A GHANTA from U.S., EU, NATO and other western allies... as it is India won't internationalize it...

Shirman

Country flag
I guess i got the answer of why pakis r behaving strangely right now with all the border firings and stuff,

Currently in pak Sectarian voilence is at its peak Wahhabism vs liberalism, Shia vs Sunni, Pathan vs Mohajir, Punjabi vs Balochi etc.

May be this is gen Kayani's idea of using the neighbouring kaffir baniya " Zaid hamid language" India as a tool of demonizing so that Pakis of all ethnicity can unite against neibouring infidel country....and the status of army in the society increases......

A clever chap but i guess Short Sighted one......

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I guess i got the answer of why pakis r behaving strangely right now with all the border firings and stuff,

Currently in pak Sectarian voilence is at its peak Wahhabism vs liberalism, Shia vs Sunni, Pathan vs Mohajir, Punjabi vs Balochi etc.

May be this is gen Kayani's idea of using the neighbouring kaffir baniya " Zaid hamid language" India as a tool of demonizing so that Pakis of all ethnicity can unite against neibouring infidel country....and the status of army in the society increases......

A clever chap but i guess Short Sighted one......
bravo

very well said

for the above reason i say War at the moment is in favour of pakistan even if it escalate to 10-15 nukes.still in favour of pakistan

kurup

Country flag
bravo

very well said

for the above reason i say War at the moment is in favour of pakistan even if it escalate to 10-15 nukes.still in favour of pakistan
Still in favour of pakistan even if there are nukes involved............Nobody in their sane mind will think like that unless of-course he is a pakistani.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
UN is a paralyzed body and Pakistan knows that.
They are just being pre-emptive and making a lot of noise to attenuate the voice of Indian concerns.
Not very difficult to see through actually.

The Government shouldn't just do away with a few tough words to the Pakistani envoy.
This needs a long hard look into the Pak perfidy and GOI must formulate a concrete strategy of how they will deal with these things.
Not just a plan or blueprint in government files but the mindset, protocol and delegation of action items to the minute details.
What should be done, by whom, by when and how .. everything should be brainstormed and engraved into our system like the Israelis have.
We are so reactive and to make it worse, passively reactive that every tom d*** and harry starts biting on our corners.
Another problem with being passive is, it encourages the twisted minds in Pakistan that by needling India they can divert the dangerous home grown poison from spreading in.
They are seething in pain and they will pounce on every opportunity to release shit load on others.
See this in the light of recent TTP seize fire offer where they mentioned to jointly train guns on India instead.

With the US withdrawal by 2014 and Pakistan boiling with violence again, we are heading into very rough skies.

Regards,
Virendra

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why india doesnt involve any third party?

pak might agree with russia.

But india knows.pol phutt jayga warna.

because they will be told to prove the beheading of soldiers which itself is denied by indian army northern command

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Still in favour of pakistan even if there are nukes involved............Nobody in their sane mind will think like that unless of-course he is a pakistani.
What farhaan means is that though Pakistan will be wiped off the map completely, it will end up damaging India. That to farhaan is a Pak victory :dude:

kurup

Country flag
What farhaan means is that though Pakistan will be wiped off the map completely, it will end up damaging India. That to farhaan is a Pak victory :dude:
If pakistan is wiped off the map , then it will be victory to all world...........:rofl:

Shirman

Country flag
@ Farhaan Bhaijaan '

Ok is conventional war the only way to bring pakis to their knees no,

is nuclear war the only way to bring pakis to their real standards most defiantly not.....

So we will fight pakis but "AS" pakis fight

I hope ur intelligent enough to think abt it...... cheers

Have a good night........:wave:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians and there dreams of wiping out Pakistan

And we fall dead laughing

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ Farhaan Bhaijaan '

Ok is conventional war the only way to bring pakis to their knees no,

is nuclear war the only way to bring pakis to their real standards most defiantly not.....

So we will fight pakis but "AS" pakis fight

I hope ur intelligent enough to think abt it...... cheers

Have a good night........:wave:
either my intelligence level is low or your post is hard to get

i

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why india doesnt involve any third party?

pak might agree with russia.

But india knows.pol phutt jayga warna.

because they will be told to prove the beheading of soldiers which itself is denied by indian army northern command
lol all this bravado and running to third party to settle dispute ? coward :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles