Pakistan beat India by 180 runs to win ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final

Nexus

Pandya played well. Disappointed by Indian openers.

square

Strategic Issues
few good outcame of this game....

1) yuvraj and dhoni would know that they are both turn 36.....time to give way for young people ..

2) good lesson for kohli as a captain.....
this was the final , not the first match of the trophy , he must know that pitches do not have any help for spinner ,still he play with two spinner , should have drop one to bring in shami...
it was a final , that too with pakistan , he must be adviced by kumble about the pressure , still he choose to ball first after winning the toss ,......

anyway those who win have to carry the burden to keep performing........india did well in past as the australia......let see how long pakistan keep it...

captscooby81

Country flag
This will be their last win don't worry they won't win another ICC tournament . As there won't be a Pakistan after 2020 and it will be Chinese territory so they might play under chinnie flag :pound:

few good outcame of this game....

1) yuvraj and dhoni would know that they are both turn 36.....time to give way for young people ..

2) good lesson for kohli as a captain.....
this was the final , not the first match of the trophy , he must know that pitches do not have any help for spinner ,still he play with two spinner , should have drop one to bring in shami...
it was a final , that too with pakistan , he must be adviced by kumble about the pressure , still he choose to ball first after winning the toss ,......

anyway those who win have to carry the burden to keep performing........india did well in past as the australia......let see how long pakistan keep it...

rone

Country flag
i dont know why we keep ashwin ..that guy get pounded and still kohili given to him where he never tried to cahnge his length or try to turn ... its gud to experiment in a game but not in finals ... its shows cleary armature nature of kohilis captaincy

rone

Country flag
this macth is just like surrender , pakistan never get to 338 total , they may concluded in 250 or 270 becoz bumra over pitch his balls a lot ..so may miss fileds for run outs and totally India never focus to win ..just like playing for some one else ..it's not gud to criticizing in failure ..but if we look indias last match performance we where aggressive in bowling and batting ,when final comes kohili try to minimize the run rate buy sudden spells ..but it only cost us 337...wrong way to perform in finals ...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

indiazain

Country flag
Following players must be dropped from the team simply because they are well passed their prime or useless:
Dhoni,Yuvraj,Ashwin (Although I dont know who will replace him),Bumrah (Useless when under pressure ).
Rohit Sharma (Highly overrated as a batsmen ) -- he should be demoted to number 4 atleast.

Kholi must be booted as Captain as he simply is not fit for that job.This loss is a major scar on his career ,its one thing to be a good batsmen ,totally different thing to implement strategy. Kholi is no Dhoni when it comes to crunch situation.

On a more positive note we rosted the pakis in Hockey 7-1.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Match was fixed, even Amer Sohail had predicted it and so did Gaurav Pradhan.

I know people who are insiders and have direct contacts with players and fix matches and so I at start of Match had already told who the winner will be (read my post and timing too). Bookies, Players and ICC & BCCI & Porki Board have made huge profits at the expense of speculators and public made a fool.:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

lcafanboy

Country flag
I also knew that Pakistan will Bat first and India will Bowl first and Bat Later irrespective of who wins Toss. :)

Everything was fixed from who will bat (PAK-PAK) first to fall of wickets, can't reveal much but ROT is DEEEP. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

indiazain

Country flag
Match was fixed, even Amer Sohail had predicted it and so did Gaurav Pradhan.

I know people who are insiders and have direct contacts with players and fix matches and so I at start of Match had already told who the winner will be (read my post and timing too). Bookies, Players and ICC & BCCI & Porki Board have made huge profits at the expense of speculators and public made a fool.:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
So true what you are claiming ,I think this time they have the blessings of the supreme court of India.(Licensed)
All these people are corrupt pieces of Scum. The only hope for our country is people come on the street and take things into their own hands and hope people like Kajriwal dont sabotage their movement.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Here we are keep talking about cricket and there in US connor and floyd are taking 100 million $ each irrespective of win/loss from one match.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I knew that Pakistan will Bat first and India will Bowl first and Bat Later irrespective of who wins Toss. :)

Everything was fixed from who will bat (PAK-PAK) first to fall of wickets, can't reveal much but ROT is DEEEP. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I knew that Pakistan will Bat first and India will Bowl first and Bat Later irrespective of who wins Toss. :)

yaar plot sunaake bolte ho movie release nahin kar sakta!

better not to reveal anything than just revealing a line :dude:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles