Pakistan bans Black Ops 2, Warfighter

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
BLACK Ops 2 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter have been banned from sale in Pakistan.

Both games are accused of showing the country in a poor light regarding its links with terrorism, Mashable reports. The games appear to suggest that the country's intelligence agency supports al-Qaeda, Pakistani shopkeepers have argued.

"The problem is that there are things that are against Pakistan and they have included criticism of our army," explained Saleem Memon, president of All Pakistan CD, DVD, Audio Cassette Traders and Manufacturers Association.

"They show the country in a very poor light," he added.

Both games feature levels based in Pakistan, including Warfighter's Darra Gun Market multiplayer map, which was included as part of the game's 'Zero Dark Thirty' DLC.

The news comes ahead of the release of Black Ops 2's 'Revolution' pack, which will be available first on Xbox Live from January 29. –DS

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Seriously who buys games in Pakistan ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Resident Pakis.

Surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Confirming my statement. :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
majority of the games i bought from shops has problems.atleast a dozen files are missing

so its better to download

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
majority of the games i bought from shops has problems.atleast a dozen files are missing

so its better to download

WTF?

If you buy pirated CDs from shops its stiil piracy. Missing files in legit copies=Never happens(since torrents are ripped from them in the first place)

:rofl: :rofl:

Can you believe this dude?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles