Pakistan bans Afghan TV channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennedose

Lol.. Pak Pakhtuns arent very fond of afghans.. :lol:
Yes yes. And they love Pakistani Punjabis (Pakjabis), who are they gentlest and most tolerant people in Pakistan. Pakistan's Punjab is the poorest province in Pakistan because Punjabis work selflessly to improve conditions in Paktunkhwa, Baluchistan and Sindh.

BTW, does anyone want to buy property that I own in Agra. It's a white marble building with four minarets. Going cheap. I am migrating to Pakistan.

Pakistani Nationalist

Yes yes. And they love Pakistani Punjabis (Pakjabis), who are they gentlest and most tolerant people in Pakistan. Pakistan's Punjab is the poorest province in Pakistan because Punjabis work selflessly to improve conditions in Paktunkhwa, Baluchistan and Sindh.

BTW, does anyone want to buy property that I own in Agra. It's a white marble building with four minarets. Going cheap. I am migrating to Pakistan.
Im Baluch not Punjabi.. epic fail.

Tolaha

Im Baluch not Punjabi.. epic fail.
Did anyone question your ethnicity!? Then :why:

Blackwater

Yup specially much better than copied Pak music n copied Hollywood movies ,,, haha
we pay money or royalty to ur baegaret pakis singer or music director,

unlike ur paki channels showing Bollywood songs all the time without paying royalty,specially morning shows showing shadis and ring ceremony,mehendi with bollywood songs

baegaret paki jaat, apni manzee thalee dang pher pahla:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Pakistani Nationalist

unlike ur paki channels showing Bollywood songs all the time without paying royalty,specially morning shows showing shadis and ring ceremony,mehendi with bollywood songs

good for you beghairats like you steal our music n hollywood movies n come up with indick indigenous
"philams"

Reactions: Neo

Pakistani Nationalist

o teri tay manji vi thok chardi aey... hahaha begharat indick.

Glint

Country flag
good for you beghairats like you steal our music n hollywood movies n come up with indick indigenous
"philams"
Your argument is invalid, Your film industry is called LOLywood for fu*k sake. Your Tv channels are full of Indian Movies and even soaps.
And here you are, Judging them. Classic Paki..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles