Pakistan Asks US to Vacate Key Airbase in 15 Days, Cuts NATO Lines

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
On a serious note, how permanent is this permanent going to be? I am sure pakis and US will kiss and make up. Both are in the same boat

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
deleted (misapprehension of post). The supply line will be remedied one way or the other or Paki land will go down in smoke.:laugh: Although there is the serious question of the fate of Pakis numerous nuclear devices...:confused:

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Why US not go into to Pakistan to save their supply line? I think it is the answer to u.LOL
Ot it is pakis and Chinese combine don't have the guts to stop the supply permanently

sukhish

Ot it is pakis and Chinese combine don't have the guts to stop the supply permanently
US is paying pakistan back in the same way. just like there is an investigation going on for the afghanistan attack last month, there will also be an investigation for this episode. frustrate pakistanis can only hold supplies for some two weeks and things will be back to normal. if the supplies are cut for longer then it will be really bad for pakistan because U.S will start killing pakistanis at will.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki land really does not have a choice. They try to kick out the Americans then the Amercians will retaliate 2-fold, withold precious dollars (biggest cource of revenue for Paki land) and destabilise the country. A loose-loose situation for Paki land. China definitely will not step in the void created by loss of American support.

China does not give you cash directly (cash returns to them): they will let you loan for infra that the Chinese companies in your country will use and that Chinese companies will build with Chinese workers...:confused:

Country flag
Paki land really does not have a choice. They try to kick out the Americans then the Amercians will retaliate 2-fold, withold precious dollars (biggest cource of revenue for Paki land) and destabilise the country. A loose-loose situation for Paki land. China definitely will not step in the void created by loss of American support.

China does not give you cash directly (cash returns to them): they will let you loan for infra that the Chinese companies in your country will use and that Chinese companies will build with Chinese workers...:confused:
if they live long enough to finish the projects and do not try to smuggle pork into the country.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
US is paying pakistan back in the same way. just like there is an investigation going on for the afghanistan attack last month, there will also be an investigation for this episode. frustrate pakistanis can only hold supplies for some two weeks and things will be back to normal. if the supplies are cut for longer then it will be really bad for pakistan because U.S will start killing pakistanis at will.
Or in simple words, US also doesn't have any choice, they will pay some more money, and things will be usual. All pakis care about is money. And US giving that. So no one is actually showing any signs of bravery. It is just transactions here

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why? if it needed, for sure the supply line will stop forever.LOL
BTW, What US can do by that? LOL

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I dont understand, what do u mean by that?
The point is, a Chinese poster boy thinks "if need be". I mean this is all the friend ship is all about. pakis lives has no value in the eyes of their friends. Still deliberating "if need be"

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
The point is, a Chinese poster boy thinks "if need be". I mean this is all the friend ship is all about. pakis lives has no value in the eyes of their friends. Still deliberating "if need be"
I should know China and Pakistan are one. So, "if need be" are for both of us.LOL

Zebra

Country flag
On a serious note, how permanent is this permanent going to be? I am sure pakis and US will kiss and make up. Both are in the same boat

like a new episode of The Tom and Jerry show .

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I should know China and Pakistan are one. So, "if need be" are for both of us.LOL
What the heck, so kill pakis or Chinese and pay money. That's all. Well beggars are not chosers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles