Pakistan asks Egypt for Morsi's immediate release

Decklander

Calm down folks. Pls read what has been posted by @rock127 here. Pls do not wrestle with him. You will only get dirty. Fight with him with facts which he finds difficult to deny or contradict. That is what I have been doing. Dimaag say maaro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Little farhan is all going ballistic, and he claims he is 60 years old. What is the real truth that, his mullah who is 60 ----ed deep and hard everytime and everyday for 10 years to 17 years of age. He is abused, and his mother is raped by all his relatives and his family all have stupid inbred genes. He is a puss infested kid.
He is 16 y/o. He pretends to be 60 so that people take him seriously.

Decklander

Let me tell you a smart game which one of my frnds played with a person in Delhi in his mohalla. He wud go upto the house of his betenoire evryday at a time when he was present in his house and about to leave for work. he wud go and ring his door bell and return after seeing him thr stating ohh you are still home, not left as yet.
A few days later this man threw his wife & children out of the house after beating her blue and black. Wife went and complained against him in family court and police. The guy went to jail.
Maaro toh aisay maaro. Na ghar rahey naa bacchay na biwi na dushman.

Decklander

both you and me had been into many discussion from the past 1 year.and we never abused each other.or never went into family level abuse

now he's the one who called my mother as mujra wali when infact he's the son of randi himself

after saying so he should not expect warm words from me atleast
I agree. Comments must be replied with comments and not with hostile unpalatable language especially by bad mouthing eachother.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Wow, what the hell just happened here ? :rofl:

naseem

@naseem, Who ruled you before 400BC, who ruled you after departure of Alexender, Who ruled you in 320 BC, who ruled you till 10 century AD? who ruled you after that and converted you Hindus to Islam? what was your status under Gengis Khan? what was your status under the mongols/Mughals? what was your status under the Marathas, What was your status under Sikhs? What was your status under British? What was your status now in Pakistan?

The truth is that all you so called brave Pushtuns are the cowards of history. Who ever came towards India, you meekly surrendered to him and became part of his bed linen. The first ever battle and real one was always fought in the plains of India after they used to cross over from Khyber Pass ably assisted by you pushtuns. The real fighters of the world have been the Hindus of North India. We never spared anybody and attacked them irrespective of their size and strength and never gave in meekly. even if we were defeated, we accepted death instead of slavery like Pushtuns and dalits did and who converted to islam for the fear of their lives only.
darpok kaum ho tum. Pakistan bananay walley bhi toh darpok thay. jinhay dar tha kee Hindu unko dominate karengay. Aisay darpokon nay Pakistan banaya tha.
And what was your status under us aur hamai apni bahaduri kai kisi mat sunao hum pakhtuno ki to hamarai dushman bhi izzat kartai hai

Vishwarupa

Country flag
His parents are cousins, that is why his inbred brain comes up with such shit. His mother was a Mujra artist a.k.a. LaWhori whore. His father was a "loose Paki" as per Islamic tenets, and used to visit the Mujra-wali regularly. One day he found out that the Mujra-wali was his cousin. Immediately the man's uncle (who was a Mullah in a Paki terror training institute a.k.a. Paki Mosque) got them married.

He also forbade the newly married couple from using condoms since it would be against the tenets of Paki Islam. So, @farhan_9909 was born out of that unholy union. Apart from being inbred, he was not given polio drops since his father's Mullah uncle said that polio drops were a CIA conspiracy. So Farhaan's c0ck was badly affected by polio and he has a shriveled old tool there now.
:rofl::rofl:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Bring up the video, I am a south Indian and I eat more meat than you effin pricks would have ever done. I am 5.11 and 85 Kilos of raw putting your face in power..
You are an idiot whose father is unknown to you because your forefather's had their wives, sisters and mothers raped to save their own little pricks.

Adux, ignore him... it seems he is eating donkey meat biryani too much these days

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles