Pakistan Army once again wins Gold at Cambrian Petrol 2016

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
700 SSG sacrifice there life's to fight with TTP face to face , not like your bundistan army who fail to handle 3 brave freedom fighters last week, that is the difference between a heenjra army v pak army , Pak army best of the best ...Gay hind.. ;) I will continue to write this word until you morans will not stop to call our country name properly, Mod did not mind when u wrote and I hope Mod would not mind this too ;)
We have seen the great performance of your great army in Kamra, In karachi naval base attack, in the attack on your police academy, TTP attack on your secrete service headquarters at Lahore, your commando training school and on so many occasion. There are videos of BBC on you tube how your coward army ran away when TTP attacked them. We also know how TTP kidnapped your 200+ soldiers with 4 officers of colonel rank and cut their heads to play foot ball. We also know how your coward army ran away from DI jail inspite of the prior information of TTP attack to liberate their cadre. As tarak fatah says, they are only good at killing innocent civilians and raping their own women. When it comes to fight with indian army, they put down the weapon and says sahab ji thodi sharab barab to pilao. How we slaughtered them in surgical strike is also very interesting.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
...................................................................................
I was listening to a porkie TV discussion. Nawaz congratulated his FM for being awarded as best FM on the world by world bank or IMF. (I do not remember correctly). Soon denial came in fro that body that there is no such announcement of best FM. Porki were still on high charge. Salon ki economy bhikh pe chalti hai aue sapane best FM, Best intelligence agency, Best Army chief etc. Ghar mai ghus ke mara fir bhi best army and best intelligence.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
WThere are videos of BBC on you tube how your coward army ran away when TTP attacked them. We also know how TTP kidnapped your 200+ soldiers with 4 officers of colonel rank and cut their heads to play foot ball. We also know how your coward army ran away from DI jail inspite of the prior information of TTP attack to liberate their cadre.
Here's the video showing the cowardly Porki army running away, beating a hasty retreat when the TTP got after them!

Lol! And they call themselves a fukin army! They are worse than a rag tag circus! No wonder they got screwed in all wars with India!!

Zarvan

It seem they have done some changes because this year they have given 5 Gold Medals. All to different teams

shankyz

Country flag
It seem they have done some changes because this year they have given 5 Gold Medals. All to different teams
It's a points based system ....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J7

Global Defence

New threads

Articles