• Continue Peace Process

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Can`t Say

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
when will indian army take revenge at local level and behead at least 5 of those pakis?
why are you in hurry, let all those Pakistani in that area think every day, if they are safe. Or they will be killed by I.A. Thought of being killed is more dangerous then being killed.

average american

why are you in hurry, let all those Pakistani in that area think every day, if they are safe. Or they will be killed by I.A. Thought of being killed is more dangerous then being killed.
Its kiind of hard to get more dangerous then being killed.

roxanwright

Enough is enough. I am for all out nuclear war. We may loose few thousand million people. But sure,we wipe a country out of a world map.

vayuu1

Country flag
China is like vince mcmahon and Pakistan is like Vicki gurrero, be a stone cold and let's give them stunners.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakis never state their real casualties on LOC,their Jahil awam always fooled by ISPR.Even the real casualties of pakis in Tirah war is not known,some says its more than 100 from 31st and 32nd punjab,TTP made a video of dead bodies and wounded and post it on Umar media.

While on loc pakis lost only 1 soldier in 2015 ( According to ISPR) against 7 or 8 indian soldiers.The real number of dead pakis could be much higher.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles