Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
are you referring to sharia where to produce a rape victim you need four victim or referring to a less than 10 year year old ayesha and her relationship with you know who

in pakistan there are no pigs but dala are recruited who are screwing there country and have humiliating record in war

islam is obsessed with pigs should i tell you the reason and most of pimp of pakistan acts this way only so the name is very appropriate

you are not good in insult as well because you are inbred(retard) and 90 % of your population ancesstary and dna goes back to religion whom you are trying to degrade so basically you are abusing your forefather again a symptom of retard only
:lol:

Nop i am talking about this p.enis worship. I can post many pics but will be very graphic so content with this one to clear your query.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/df/e0/e8dfe04a33f2c615644cd1f7bf1f35b0.jpg

P.S. The more u will insult my religion,the more i will insult yours. I am not sure where you guys want to go with this line of argument in a thread i aopened about Pakistani missiles on a "defence forum"

vinuzap

really trying to put a pic and laughing yourself is a symtom of retardnedness again

you are a prduct of your father half cut linga and your mothers yoni only aren't you aware or you have come from mars

"The Shiva Linga actually has two parts the lingum or the phallus (personified by lord Shiva) which is the male reproductive part and the yoni, (personified by Goddess Shakti) the female reproductive part. The Shiva linga is actually a combination of the two, the symbol of duality or polarity of energies in this world, the Masculine energy and the Feminine energy as a divine unification".

"The interesting thing about it, we all know the Shiva linga in its more commercial form, the Ying-Yang symbol. (Yin=Yoni, Yang=Ling). "

now ask your all weather friend china what is yin and yong and in makkah or the kabbah stone which many hindus consider to be a shiv linga which you worship

the more you try to to indulge in idiotics the more danda you will get in your backside

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
^^^^^ yeah yeah...whatever ..But it's a disgusting Dik worship... I heard u guys also worship va.gina and monthly periods.
I have somke pics too,but that would be too graphic :lol:

So ... can we get back to the Thread topic,or u want to continue with religion insulting and name calling?
Quite childish on this forum i must say. I have seen Kindergarten children behave more mature than "defence experts" on this forum./

Reactions: Neo

vinuzap

first try to write properly instead of showing your madarsa education here

pakistan is the epicentre of weed and survive on weed economy so do taliban and main business of dala army so get that pic and masturbate on it

insulting or name calling or big word doesn't suit the madarsa chap because for for having maturity one need to have plurality , knowledge and in depth exposure

a country which bans youtube,source of information ethnically kills minorities and survive on alms will never had that

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag

Nop i am talking about this p.enis worship. I can post many pics but will be very graphic so content with this one to clear your query.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/df/e0/e8dfe04a33f2c615644cd1f7bf1f35b0.jpg

P.S. The more u will insult my religion,the more i will insult yours. I am not sure where you guys want to go with this line of argument in a thread i aopened about Pakistani missiles on a "defence forum"
abe fakir the very land you call pakistan is part of india you fucking oxymoron ask your forefathers who at the sight of the sword threw Dharma and adopted an arabian faith which was fit for the rub al khali even the very word stan is from sanskrit your assole pig eating qudia e azam beged for land and everything you have
Yes we hate the mughals and their fucking lagecy
That you claim you are nothing but weakwilled losers who
Surrendered to the rampaging arabs but yet claim to be great
Everything in your country is a beekh of india and the hindus you so deride so enjoy our alams and beg even more from the chinks and your arab masters

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
^^^^^ yeah yeah...whatever ..But it's a disgusting Dik worship... I heard u guys also worship va.gina and monthly periods.
I have somke pics too,but that would be too graphic :lol:

So ... can we get back to the Thread topic,or u want to continue with religion insulting and name calling?
Quite childish on this forum i must say. I have seen Kindergarten children behave more mature than "defence experts" on this forum./
Atleast we don't worship, dick of camels unlike your prophet muhammad the kindergarten children you refer to our potential terrorist that's why you consider them mature for nanhe jihadis

hahaha.
At least our women don't get raped by Shiva's stony dik :lol:
Basically ur god rapes ur women. What a religion.

P.S. If you or anyone else wants to insult each other's religion,open another thread. But i will reply here with Insults if u want to continue.
your women even your little girls get raped by that pedophile muhammad daily basically your prophet was a child molester who used to rub his dick on 6 year old Aisha's thighs
And mulla women say
jhalllah wallah rasgulla rasgullla mulli ladkiyo Ki Gand me Hindu lula

And you started the fight

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
^^^ Whatever rubbish u r typing i can't see as u r in my ever growing ignore list.
I know members here have multiple accounts they use for trolling. I block one and the member logs into another troll account and writes another Anti-Islam or porky pig comment.
I wanted to know what our neighbors think about us and i guess i know enough. There is hate and nothing else.
I will forward this message of hate i got from Indians over here to my Pakistani people , so that they know their enemies and thier unfathomable hate against them.
This will be my last comment on here (You can all now throw a party)
I am out of this disgusting place.

Over and out. safriz

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
^^^ Whatever rubbish u r typing i can't see as u r in my ever growing ignore list.
I know members here have multiple accounts they use for trolling. I block one and the member logs into another troll account and writes another Anti-Islam or porky pig comment.
I wanted to know what our neighbors think about us and i guess i know enough. There is hate and nothing else.
I will forward this message of hate i got from Indians over here to my Pakistani people , so that they know their enemies and thier unfathomable hate against them.

Over and out. safriz
If you find hate that is due to the stupidity of your country's rulers add to that your support for anti indian elements from 1947
And running op tupac from 1980 onwards
If i was the PM i would have derecognized and bombed you lands to hell

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There were no plans of landing a pig on the moon? You are not making any sense here.
It's rare to come across an Indian on the INTERNET without him mentioning Pork or pig?

BTW is pig worshipped in India?
Wild boar as varah avatar but Boar is better than a pedophile pervert banging a 6 year old Bitch.

Stupid Mullas such as yourself still offer their Ass 5 times a Day to that Rapist and observe karwachoth what you call Roza lol lol

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
hahaha.

Basically ur god rapes ur women. What a religion.

Lol Shiva's artifacts are still excavated in Porkistan that's means your Black converted Ass were Shiva worshippers.

Even the famous Porki Town Nandipur where you have a Power station is related to Shiva.

From Hindus to Arab Muhammad - what an hell of an orgy :lol:

SilentKiller

Country flag
You cannot compare the insurgency in the North to the one in Rakhine. The Northern Insurgency is a full-out war; the insurgents are made up of conventional forces and control large amounts of land. Insurgency in Rakhine has been cooling down as the Government gives into their demands.

No that is not how it works.

TTP is an internationally recognized as a terrorist group.

Rohingya insurgents are just poor peasants whom after decades of persecution have finally decided to take up arms and defend themselves. Most of them are just Village Militias which fend off hostile mobs and paramilitary groups.
even LeT and JuM are internationally recoganised terrorist groups..
we don't see pakistan using Jf-17 to bomb them.

Pakistan theory - Afghan Taliban is good but pak taliban is bad, why...as along as there remains good and bad terrorists, pakistan will keep on suffering
also, if Rohingya keep on using guns, they will be recognised as international Terrorist group, reason tehy don't belong to that area and myanmar has every right to use what ever weapons to destroy any rebellions..

Every nation has right to take action against such rebel groups., they can chose what and how they do it, so myanmar too can, FYI u cannot kill paramilitary forces or border guards in myanmar if u are poor farmer..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Movement_Arakan

Wait for some and they too will be a designated Terror organisation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Over and out. safriz
If you wanted a hug and a pat on the head, then boy did you come to the wrong place. Should have gone to Turkey or Chinki forums. :laugh:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned

Is that the best a nation of inbreds could retort to a Hindu ceremony? I mean did your dad get tired of raping goats and then chase after his cousin?

Welcome to Indian PDF!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles