Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
My post was about "Nuclear capable" missiles only but you included Indian weapons without any declared Nuclear capability. USA has tested Nuclear weapon from Artillery cannons but that doesn't make the whole artillery regiment a nuclear force. A country has to demonstrate and announce it's capability of Hurling nuclear weapons on certain platforms to make it count as nuclear. That's called Nuclear deterrence and can only be achieved if people know about it and evidence presented by the country. No point in keeping nuclear weapons hidden as it won't deter anyone as nobody knows about them?

Agni-5 in it's current form cannot carry MIRV as it uses the to triangular space to carry the third stage, usually dedicated wholly for weapons .
Mounting an MIRV stage will need removal of third stage from Agni,and reduction of range.
Currently it can only carry one warhead on top of a triangular third stage which gives it the range of 5500 KM. Without that extra stage it will have same range as Agni-3.
If any Indian missile may be able to carry MIRV it may be Agni-3 as it's 2 meter wide and lots of space on top. But it doesn't fly long and high enough For MIRV stage twisting and turning and releasing warheads in different directions. It goes into Rather depressed trajectory of 350 Kilometers altitude.

Your illusion drawings about the stages show Asshole you are...There will be less gap between two compartments..and no one keeps the third stage that near to warhead..there will always be room preserved for the navigation and other accessories

Tarun Kumar

To my mind lower warhead tonnage could also mean that they have successfully built more advanced warheads. No one really knows. Its all very secretive although Bharat karnad has said that 8000km range is confirmed

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Every time I am coming on to this thread to learn some thing technical but finding nothing.

I wonder this guy without googling can tell us the formula of measuring the volume of a cone (year 9 Maths).

I am sorry if I am making this thread highly technical.
You joking bro...you came to this thread learn technical..that to discussion with paki..see his last reply..he eventually divided missiles to three parts and gave a conclusion...

Hassain Ghazini

@Neo @Hassain Ghazini @Zulfiqar Khan
I have small queries for u..
why is pakistan exporting or selling JF-17 to Myanmar?
Myanmar is killing muslims..if u have no problem in muslim being getting killed in Myanmar or in china..why turn blind on muslims poor state in these countries?
JF-17 will be used to kill muslims in myanmar. u name everything on invador i.e. liberator (muslims)..why can't u liberate muslims in china or myanmar..why are u biased.
The main insurgency is no where near the Rakhine (Rohingya) state - Myanmar doesnt even use heavy weapons against them. Especially after the peace talks, violence in that state has been rare.

Main insurgency is against secessionist states in the North which have nothing to do with Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_conflict_in_Myanmar

SilentKiller

Country flag
The main insurgency is no where near the Rakhine (Rohingya) state - Myanmar doesnt even use heavy weapons against them. Especially after the peace talks, violence in that state has been rare.

Main insurgency is against secessionist states in the North which have nothing to do with Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_conflict_in_Myanmar
FYI, Myanmar has used heavy weapons in north, if issue escalates in Rakhine, what's stopping them..
its like saying chinese telling pakistan will not use JF-17 to bomb TTP..
every state has right to deal with insurgency in its parts as it find find, u used JF-17 to target rebels groups like TTP, india can use its weapons as it find fit and myanmar can too do so..

My Query is simple, if pakistan has so much problem with muslim treatment by myanmar government, why its silent on chinese or russian muslims treatment, if u have such problem why do u sell weapons to them..

http://www.dawn.com/news/1184349
http://www.dawn.com/news/1187151

Myanmar has 3 set of insurgencies going on, 1 in north, next in west (Rohngya) and est too.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Propagandist above at work again.

None of these missiles are Pakistani developed and built. These are Chinese and North Korean missiles, repainted in Pakistani colours.
This guy is religiously discrediting Indian Missile development program and exaggerating Pakistani capabilities all over. He also posts on another forum. I do not know if it good for him and his country in the long run. If he is doing it with conviction then I can say 'His ignorance is our bliss"

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Agni IV is tested in 900 km altitude and 4000 K M Range. In a bit depressed trajectory it can have a very high range. While the test of agni IV, indian scientist had said that they have a space to put more fuel in the missile. Agni IV range is easily extendable to 4800 KM.
my friend it's not rickshaw we are talking about that a little more fuel will take it further. missile needs complete re-design to make any changes , even the seemingly small ones. Multiple tests will be neede with software change and weight of Warhead altered,for putting more fuel and increasing range of A-4. Also such a thin missile with not much post boost correction system cannot be fired at shallow angle or depressed trajectory. the missile is built for lofted trajectory,so that doesn't need much course correction anyway.
Depressed trajectory needs a very advanced RV able to make huge course corrections.

If it was that easy then this guy farting on top of Agni - 5 must have increased the range due to gas accumulation .
Only the most modern missiles can go on Depressed trajectory and A-4 being just and upgraded A-2 isn't one of them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If it was that easy then this guy farting on top of Agni - 5 must have increased the range due to gas accumulation .

Did you smell his fart?................................................................................

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We have come a long way.

Not "that" long!
You may have understood or let me start posting pics, all other eastern countries started program at same time as that of Pakistan have left it far behind.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I wish our last two Nuke should be preserve and fired it to on Macca and Madina (apart from Porkistan and China) to make a large cater on Muhammad's land if Porkistani dare firing their Chinese copies against India.

Bornubus

So why don't pakis fire these Missile and liberate their land and people in Kashmir apart from Humiliation in Siachen where Pakis lost thousand of sq km

Otherwise Islamic Pakistan is a coward Pussy even though it possess Nukes.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So why don't pakis fire these Missile
Cuz they can't fire them without permission of OEM countries of these missiles or I say their masters.
Cuz there is simply no "development phase" of most Pakistani missiles at least inside Pakistan.:biggrin2:
No matter these fanboys post titles to say, "OUR MISSILES ARE NOT SO CHINESE." but their inability to put any single development phase on this thread reflects that how damned and desperate they are.:lol:

Naspiton! Jab kuchh post karne ko tha hi nahi toh thread kyu banaya?
I can also post thread like "development of India's Battle Starships" like idiots and post the pictures some automobiles there, that's what you did.:facepalm:
(Automobile manufacturing is great feat for pak id got though, never mind.:rolleyes:)

Tarun Kumar

I dont know why these pakis get orgasm with nukes. I mean Agni 4 can still go upto 4000km which is 1.5 times more than Shaheen 3 range. Not to mention Agni 3 which can carry 2.5 tonne payload (5 times more than Shaheen). And this when bulk of Paki Punjab is in range of our Prithvi 2 and prithvi 3 what to talk about Agni 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5. And not to forget K series missiles , pralay missile and brahmos missile all of which can carry nukes

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I wish our last two Nuke should be preserve and fired it to on Macca and Madina (apart from Porkistan and China) to make a large cater on Muhammad's land if Porkistani dare firing their Chinese copies against India.
Another pork obsessed Yindoo dreamer.
Anywhay here is coconut powered Holy Yindoo nuke for you. It will sure fly to our Makkah after Some Vedas powered Brahmin sat on the floor watcking it
P.S. Do not go into rubbishing religions as i can say a hell lot more about your than you can about mine. But if you want to continue , by all means do so.

Bornubus

Anywhay here is coconut powered Holy Yindoo nuke for you. It will sure fly to our Makkah after Some Vedas powered Brahmin sat on the floor watcking it
P.S. Do not go into rubbishing religions as i can say a hell lot more about your than you can about mine. But if you want to continue , by all means do so.

Yes I feel pride in this pic. This is called mangal pujan.

This is the tradition of my land and my ancestors unlike you Madarchod Cousin lover porkies we don't name our missile after foreigners especially who raped your ancestors and took away identity.

I sincerely hope to reserve Two Agni series missile for you Makka and Madina just like Israelis have (Samson's option) Jericho series missile to burn the entire Mullah world not once but twice.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm loving this new name.:biggrin2:
I can say a hell lot more about your than you can about mine.
More than religion it goes towards a community I guess or retaliation against a baseless rant?:hmm:
I'm also asking because even till date, I'm unable to see those "Hindu terrorists" hijacking planes doing suicide attacks, taking hostages, beheading other communities on roads and screaming Budhha Hu Akbar!!:rolleyes:

Crushing the coconut (and not powering) is as common tradition in India as cutting ribbon is in "cool" countries. Throughout the history, atheism and theism have co existed since Vedic Era in India which's enough to say we haven't been as radicalized as you ever in our history.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Y

This is the tradition of my land and my ancestors unlike you Madarchod Cousin lover porkies we don't name our missile after foreigners especially who raped your ancestors and took away identity.

Is that your family name? Shouldn't post such private matters . Anyway another barking mad dog goes to my ignore list. Keep on. Woof woof ;)

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When it reaches Makkah, we will shout "Makkah ki g**d main dakka"
You can shout all you want. People who dip in shiiit filled river to wash their sins and call a gargabe infested river their mom cannot be expected to say anything nice anyway now are they?

Anyway another barking mad dog goes to my ignore list...keep barking woof woof ;)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Is that your family name? Shouldn't post such private matters . Anyway another barking mad dog goes to my ignore list. Keep on. Woof woof ;)
Darling ignore kyu kar rahi hai, isn't a Mard-e-Momin ghazi like you supposed to stay and fight? Instead you little puppies just slink away with your tail between your legs after getting whipped

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles