Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
yes salute to pak army and people like you who made pakistan a security state.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
kakeee.....
ekdam SIXER!!!

Thoda to raham kareeen en Intelleeee pakkeeooo pe..
they are tooo intelligent to get your praise.
:balleballe:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
is in it "DUDE" unislamic- word?????

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:
bro any word which is not in the dictionary in islam is unislamic and a threat to islam
according to lahori madarsa terrorsists:hippo::hippo::hippo::hippo:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I understand but we can be a little more civil you know since she is a lady.

I hope it's true.
Brother, Equality is bitter. People ask for equality until you show them the underlying responsibilities. When you want equal respect you should accept as much as beating. Innit?

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

praneet.bajpaie

It amazes me that the Pakis on this forum are so proud of their armed forces even after they lost all wars with India. God knows what they would have done if by some miracle, the Paki armed forces had won?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
It amazes me that the Pakis on this forum are so proud of their armed forces even after they lost all wars with India. God knows what they would have done if by some miracle, the Paki armed forces had won?
Well... They are righteous in their fanboy enthusiasm in supporting their army. Even I would do the same with Indian army. If you keep the names of the country aside, normal citizens loving and supporting their armed forces is very much okay and good too. And also those soldiers who lost the wars might have been retired and dead by now. New blood has come by now.

P.S. I hate Pakistan and their army and nuclear farts. I just am saying that a citizens love for their armed forces is not wrong.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Imama Nadeem

these are not miracle our armed forces work well, our army is great and we proud of it

Global Defence

New threads

Articles