SSG

LCB

Pakistani soldiers being deployed into Saudi Arabia

SSG

Pakistan Z-10s

charlie

Country flag
1: A quarter of the Military budget goes into infrastructure development

2: And India is a caste society. Bonded Labourers are a big problem in this country, and guess who practices them...? The same people who are funding the BLA insurgency - because Pakistan has been pushing against bonded labourers, and every day - hundreds are freed.

3: No - overall India is much more impoverished than Pakistan; no comparison. You can see poverty literally on the border.
I heard from a Pakistani guy that ISI and army supports some Political party depending on who they like or don't like, now that's not fair.

An army job is not to run a country or support any political party but sadly it happens in Pakistan. Again nothing against it if you think that it will make your country better then it's justified. But do you feel the situation got any better ?

2. You are right we are caste based society, but in last 15 years a lot of things improved in most of the states and India is going in right direction in eradicating that issue.

South and Western part of India is really doing good. Northeast part of India didn't even have this issue.

It's just the north and central part of india that needs more improvement.

How much do you honestly feel Pakistan is getting better at it ?

3. Yes the number of impoverished are high compared to Pakistan but even our population is higher then Pakistan. The percentage that India took people out of misery is a lot better then Pakistan because of the economy development of India was bit better then Pakistan.

Under the new Prime Minister of India we feel he can perform better at economic front how much hope do you have under the Nawaz sharif government ?

It's really really hard but not impossible to elect a person like Rahul Gandhi in India vice versa how much you think it will be hard for bilawal bhutto to get elected as Prime Minister in future ?

Last edited:

fyodor

Country flag
I heard from a Pakistani guy that ISI and army supports some Political party depending on who they like or don't like, now that's not fair.

An army job is not to run a country or support any political party but sadly it happens in Pakistan. Again nothing against it if you think that it will make your country better then it's justified. But do you feel the situation got any better ?

2. You are right we are caste based society, but in last 15 years a lot of things improved in most of the states and India is going in right direction in eradicating that issue.

South and Western part of India is really doing good. Northeast part of India didn't even have this issue.

It's just the north and central part of india that needs more improvement.

How much do you honestly feel Pakistan is getting better at it ?

3. Yes the number of impoverished are high compared to Pakistan but even our population is higher then Pakistan. The percentage that India took people out of misery is a lot better then Pakistan because of the economy development of India was bit better then Pakistan.

Under the new Prime Minister of India we feel he can perform better at economic front how much hope do you have under the Nawaz sharif government ?

It's really really hard but not impossible to elect a person like Rahul Gandhi in India vice versa how much you think it will be hard for bilawal bhutto to get elected as Prime Minister in future ?

Why are you explaining to that guy? Do you think it matters to him? All his stats are useless and mostly wrong, for which he has been rebuffed several times on this forum.
We simply shouldn't compare with Pakistan. They are nowhere near us. We have to set our level and aspirations higher.

Zulfiqar Khan

Why are you explaining to that guy? Do you think it matters to him? All his stats are useless and mostly wrong, for which he has been rebuffed several times on this forum.
We simply shouldn't compare with Pakistan. They are nowhere near us. We have to set our level and aspirations higher.
Yes you are much higher than us, a mars mission wont hide the fact that there are 600 million open defecators in India, or India is the most impoverished country, most polluted country, most malnutrition country and so on.

Please, Supa powa vedic India is one million light years ahead of the US - afterall ancient Indian scientists invented spaceships and atomic bombs.

praneet.bajpaie

Yes you are much higher than us, a mars mission wont hide the fact that there are 600 million open defecators in India, or India is the most impoverished country, most polluted country, most malnutrition country and so on.

Please, Supa powa vedic India is one million light years ahead of the US - afterall ancient Indian scientists invented spaceships and atomic bombs.
Man you Pakis are really something, aren't you? Do I have to put you in your place again and again???

Firstly, contending to the fact (from now on, please post some sources of your various contentions. Simply stating "... and so on" does not prove anything. It's like me stating that every man, woman and child in Pakistan is a terrorist (wait, there might be an element of truth to this, I don't know) and Pakistan is one of only 3 countries with Polio epidemic with Nigeria being declared polio free. SO its now only you and Afghanistan.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...n-only-3-countries-soon-it-could-be-down-to-2

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/nigeria-polio/en/

Now I am assuming (I might be incorrect as you must have had a Madrassah education) that the prevalence of polio happens when there is a lot of dirt in the surroundings. So Pakistan must be even more polluted than India.

Secondly, open defecation is prevalent in Pakistan too...

http://www.dawn.com/news/1168181

So lets not throw stones at others when our own houses are made of glass???

Thirdly,

Poverty in Pakistan

http://www.dawn.com/news/1110248

its there in your country too???

Fourthly,

Malnourishment

http://www.tbl.com.pk/malnutrition-in-pakistan-the-hidden-hunger/

See what I am doing here??

I am countering your arguments with sources from Pakistani media, lest you accuse me of being biased or something.

Now comes the main part of my post.

1) Even after all the problems of India that you pointed out can you tell me exactly why do Pakistan patients come to "dirty India" for their medical treatment when they have their "paradise Pakistan"?

6000 patients from Pakistan came to India for medical treatment in 2013

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...-denial-of-visa-to-pakistani-patients-1931897

That too after a lot of them being turned down lest some terrorist make their way into our country.

God knows how many came last year.

How many Indians go to Pakistan for the same?? How about 0.

2)

Your country really must be a shithole for people like Adnan Sami and these other singers to seek Indian citizenship. Why are they seeking citizenship of "dirty hungry India"?

God Knows.

How many Indians seek Pakistani citizenship? How about 0

3)

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/09/20/pakistani-model-saima-azhar-wants-to-live-in-india/

Even Pakistani models and actresses want to live in India. Why oh why?

porky_kicker

Country flag

an old pic of al zarrar after being hit by an RPG

and porkies in baki forum claiming multiple RPG hits and IED hits
as usual madressa education showing
zero knowledge of any forensics on part of paki internet warriors

super jehadi paki technology epic fail.

Supa powa vedic India
you asked for it

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Hey this isnt a good forum to be in if your Pakistani - you should try Pakistan defence; but we have around 3-5 active Pakistani members.
Yeah this isn't a good forum bcz you can't peddle your lies and propaganda. You don't find Beef and Rape threads here.Deal with it.

Your PDF is good where some turds make Rape threads and have an orgy with midget Bangladeshis and Lankans.

BTW you should go through this forum and threads about armors,small arms and missile etc and compare with your forum.We have defense professional who made informative posts with through knowledge and experience in the Field.

On the other hand PDF Think Tank like Haviz sultan keep whining about Indian Musalman ,Lucknow and dream of liberating it,while living in his Ammi 10 by 10 room with no electricity.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Salam, i am Ali butt from Pakistan. we fled to pakistan after 1948.

I am KAshmiri Brahmin (Srinagar) by Father's side and Pushtun by my mother's side.
I hope your name may be Ali Bhatt and not really butt.
Anyway, enjoy your stay. :p

fyodor

Country flag

These are your words not mine.
There maybe 600 million open defecators in India but what is the share of the population which is below poverty line in jannat jihadi paki land? Now don't give me raw numbers.

Now some hard statistics instead of usual paki bravado:

If poverty level is taken as $1.9/day than India's poverty rate stands at about 12%.
If poverty level is taken as $1.25/day than Pakistan's poverty rate stands at about 21%.

That means taking a lower baseline for poverty, Pakistan still has higher poverty rate.

Source:
(1)http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...all-in-indias-poverty-rate/article7727591.ece
(2) http://www.finance.gov.pk/survey/chapters_14/15_Poverty_Social_Safety_Nets.pdf

Open defecation in Pakistan:

40 million Pakistanis or about 20% of Pakistanis defecate openly if the population is estimated to be 200 million. I have to estimate because Pakistan doesn't even have a comprehensive census of its population. Wow!

Source:
(1) http://unicef.in/Whatwedo/11/Eliminate-Open-Defecation

Malnutrition in Pakistan:

(1) Estimates range from 24% to 40% of people being malnutritioned in islamic paradise of pakiland.

Source
(1) http://www.tbl.com.pk/malnutrition-in-pakistan-the-hidden-hunger/
(2) http://www.fao.org/ag/agn/nutrition/pak-e.stm

India not good in this field too, but can't say for everyone but anyone who understands even a bit has no interested in comparing with Pakistan to feel good because this country is going nowhere with almost struck industrialization, agriculture, infra etc. That's not how you improve.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
These are your words not mine.
There maybe 600 million open defecators in India but what is the share of the population which is below poverty line in jannat jihadi paki land? Now don't give me raw numbers.
Thet have 8.3%, we have 12.4% (slight gap because India is a more capitalized society).
Though, in per capita income, HDI, ED, Literacy etc. we are well ahead and going more ahead.
Actually, that's the story of last two decades.
Very few of New Indian Members today know that our living standards were behind them 20 years ago. We started overtaking in 90s.
We will even be a developed country 2 decades before at least because of Economic liberalization. But Pakistanis are still told that our living standards are lower. How pathetic.
They never notice while coming for study or medical in India.

For 2050-60,
IMF Projections for GDp Capita's of US is around $140000, Around $80000 few China and around $47000 for India. Yet only $15000 for Pakistan

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
bhatts are called as butt in pak

originally hindu ancestory. either brahmins or baniya.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles