Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

bennedose

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
They call their soldiers Ghazi's, lol.. What useless idiot...The same Ghazi's who raped Pakistani forefathers!!! Sad!!

Adux

Country flag
Hopefully we nuke that place...or I rather would build MIB type memory erazer...erase the violent islam of them

ladder

Country flag
[video=dailymotion;x28av80]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28av80_beyond-headlines-sarhad-per-khatrat-siyasi-suratehal-kharab-pakistan-mushkilat-se-kese-nikle-ga-20-o_news[/video]

Gen. Ziauddin Butt interview about Gen. Musharraf Coup.

Ziauddin Butt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Copy right with the concerned News Channel.

Last edited:

Redhawk

These would have go down in the annals as the most unprofessional-looking cluster of hillbilly flesh ever to put on a camouflage uniform. These are members of the Pakistan Air Force's Special Service Wing armed the futuristic FN F2000 rifles. The one in the middle looks like a product of many generations of inbreeding. :tsk:

Last edited:

Redhawk

Pakistani soldiers of a machine-gun group with a Rheinmetall MG 1A3 in an anti-aircraft role during the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War. The soldiers in this picture look more professional, more alert, and more disciplined than the PAF SSW's personnel in the previous picture. I daresay standards have slipped in the Pak armed forces since the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.

Redhawk

Pakistani and Communist Chinese border guards holding hands at the Khunjerab Pass on the Karakoram Highway.

This is taking demonstrations of Sino-Pakistani cross-border co-operation a bit too far, in my opinion.

Actually, I'm surprised the P.R.C. or the Pakistani authorities did not censor this photo. It is open to all sorts of propagandist exploitation.

I have subsequently learnt that the photo was snapped by some Canadian tourist, so it escaped official censorship by either the P.R.C. or Pakistani authorities. This is not the sort of photo the P.R.C. or Pakistan want out there exposed to the public gaze.

Last edited:

Pakistani Nationalist

These would have go down in the annals as the most unprofessional-looking cluster of hillbilly flesh ever to put on a camouflage uniform. These are members of the Pakistan Air Force's Special Service Wing armed the futuristic FN F2000 rifles. The one in the middle looks like a product of many generations of inbreeding. :tsk:

nice to see you here... we dnt post here much for obvious reason (n have tagged you on another forum)...

but for you.. here is an old SSGW video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkLjw01Emw

n a pic from operational areas:

Pakistani Nationalist

Pakistani and Communist Chinese border guards holding hands at the Khunjerab Pass on the Karakoram Highway.

This is taking demonstrations of Sino-Pakistani cross-border co-operation a bit too far, in my opinion.

Actually, I'm surprised the P.R.C. or the Pakistani authorities did not censor this photo. It is open to all sorts of propagandist exploitation.

I have subsequently learnt that the photo was snapped by some Canadian tourist, so it escaped official censorship by either the P.R.C. or Pakistani authorities. This is not the sort of photo the P.R.C. or Pakistan want out there exposed to the public gaze.
hes a "cop".. & there is no censorship in Pak unless you try to photograph security installations:

bose

Country flag

Pakistani soldiers of a machine-gun group with a Rheinmetall MG 1A3 in an anti-aircraft role during the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War. The soldiers in this picture look more professional, more alert, and more disciplined than the PAF SSW's personnel in the previous picture. I daresay standards have slipped in the Pak armed forces since the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
Pakistani Army could not hold on to the gain made initially in the 1965 war, they had USA and China's backing then with the most modern weapon systems one can have "¦ Pakistanis thought they will have a cake walk considering the low morale of the Indians after the 1962 fiasco"¦ All fell flat with counter offensive from Indians to very heartland of Pakistan's territory"¦

Global Defence

New threads

Articles