Pakistan approves transfer of Gwadar port from Singapore to China

ganesh177

Country flag
in war everything is possible it doesnt matter whether it effect the UN rules or whatever

Beside this chinese ship wont pass through indian ocean because the shipment will be done b/w middle eastern countries and back to gwadar..which would be later supplied through either rail or other means of transport

while indian oil supply would be completely blocked by PN and PLAN naval ships.

and PLAN only 15% of fleet is more than enough for whole IN

other than this china has planned port in bangladesh and sri lanka also
Man you are so lame.

So you think in the event of indopak war, china which is pakitans ally will act against india, and you think allies of india (US and russia) will sit on there arse ? :lol:
US navy alone will take care of dwarf chinese navy, then who will save paki arse from the wrath of Indian+russian navy ?

Anyways, get out of your slumber, let me hit you with the reality bite. Learn some lessons from the 3 wars we had, how many times chinese came to your rescue ? In the event of indi-pak war, no third coutry will side with either of both. India and pakistan will be very much upon themselves in the war. Good luck!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Man you are so lame.

So you think in the event of indopak war, china which is pakitans ally will act against india, and you think allies of india (US and russia) will sit on there arse ? :lol:
US navy alone will take care of dwarf chinese navy, then who will save paki arse from the wrath of Indian+russian navy ?

Anyways, get out of your slumber, let me hit you with the reality bite. Learn some lessons from the 3 wars we had, how many times chinese came to your rescue ? In the event of indi-pak war, no third coutry will side with either of both. India and pakistan will be very much upon themselves in the war. Good luck!
All of PLAN can't do shit to India in the Indian Ocean leave alone the 15% the retarded Paki is talking off. We will blockade the Paki ports cut off their water supply and watch them die of thirst.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I wish with all my heart that on the day we go to war all that you say will bear fruit.

though I don't understand how even a fraction of the 70% of the country's youth can be turned into a soldier overnight. I know hand to hand combat, I can shoot a 3 inch cluster from 100 yards with a .22 rifle... maybe I can, but how will the rest? Will they fight with sticks or wield INSAS like a club?

I am a die hard patriot, but I am not blind... when the army and defense ministry openly states that we are not ready for war, and status quo even after a decade, I get afraid... very afraid.

Economy can only help if we have ability to produce in house specialized weapons & ammo. Else throwing notes and coins at the enemy would hardly win a war.

Strategy? Like Neheru's 1962 strategy? Can Armed forces take back GB if they wanted to unless GoI gives approval? I trust our armed forces with my life, but I trust our spineless GoI less than the dust on my boots. Sadly, GoI is the strategy maker, not the Armed Forces...

With the army of more than 1.3 million soldiers may be under armed but well trained to handle any attack.
With better strategies because strategy decide the outcome of war.
with strong economy that can sustain war for longer period.
with young india that has more than 70% people young and fit for military service hence there would be no shortage of soldiers.
with our well trained air force that is counted in best forces in the world NOT in terms of equipments but in terms of skills and it has been seen by US air force during exercises.

with our modern navy that is equipped with more advanced weapons than army and air force. Currently no Pakistan nor China can defeat us.
with our commandos and operations behind the enemy lines that is very effective way to cripple enemy's defense.
with our new volunteer spys that would put their life in danger to get the secrets of enemy just like many people did in WW2 and succeeded.

Remember if you have strong will then you can over perform others who have more experience.

War is fought by weapons but won only by better strategies.

Last edited:

Blackwater

kal aksai-chin diya ,aaj gawadar,kal kya doge ?? any ideas???:scared2::scared2:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes everything is possible in war is not fought based on possibilites but on solid and proven strategies. Pakistani navy is not able to block Indian oil supply and Chinese will have to come through indian ocean choke points where Indian Navy can easily stop them. If they take another route then they will have to cross through Panama canal that would not be possible because of American presence. Hence Chinese navy will have to go through south america and the they will be able to reach Indus ocean or Arabian sea. While travelling through such long route they will run out of supply and oil and will need supply buddy. Chinese navy would not be able to fight without proper fueling and supply and that is Pakistan going to give but how? Indian navy would block Gwadar before Chinese navy arrives to Arabian sea.
Huh?when the gwadar is operational under china..they will go for a naval base in gwadar or close to gwadar..when they already have a naval base along with numbers of ships why would they need to pass through indian ocean?

i am just supposing this because PN won't need any help from PLAN and PN base in gwadar is enough to block indian oil supply

Source Source

How China is coming to add for Pakistan without passing through choke points in Indus ocean? Land option would be an alternative but can not replace sea trade completely. During war time you would need supply more frequently and then you'll be forced to take shipping route and here PN and PLAN has disadvantages.
i said if plan already has a naval base in gwadar
Now talking about Chinease bases in Shri Lanka and Bangladesh, those are not big problem those base can be down within 24 hours if needed. And even Chinese also knows that fighting with Navy with India is not a good option hence they would always prefer to fight on land rather than sea.
you just cannot close the the bases in 24hours..if you can than tell me how?
One more thing you should know that World prefers India over China in many cases and in war time India would have world's support that would be big advantage for us. They won't be able to give us military add but they can block trade to Pakistan and China then how you would survive without supply?

Get some research buddy and then talk.
World Don't prefer India over china if world does than how?except that if you think world means israel and russia than yes

captonjohn

Country flag
I wish with all my heart that on the day we go to war all that you say will bear fruit.
though I don't understand how even a fraction of the 70% of the country's youth can be turned into a soldier overnight. I know hand to hand combat, I can shoot a 3 inch cluster from 100 yards with a .22 rifle... maybe I can, but how will the rest? Will they fight with sticks or wield INSAS like a club?
You missed my intention to write this comment buddy. During critical war this is youth people that can join army and fight for the nation after PROPER TRAINING. Nobody sends untrend troops to the war.

I am a die hard patriot, but I am not blind... when the army and defense ministry openly states that we are not ready for war, and status quo even after a decade, I get afraid... very afraid.
Even no nation can say anytime that she is ready for the war. Preparation is the thing that can never be completed. In WW2 neither USA was prepared for war against Japan that had three times larger navy than USA nor Russia was prepared when Hitler attacked on her. It is tectics and strategy and sacrifice of soldiers that defines the outcome of a war.

Economy can only help if we have ability to produce in house specialized weapons & ammo. Else throwing notes and coins at the enemy would hardly win a war.
Come on dude! how can you miss this point? Any nation can fight a war only until her economy support it. It doesn't mean you throw money and just buy weapons. It's maintaining supply, re-arming troops, recruiting new soldiers, acquiring new weapons and all. I hope now you got it.

Strategy? Like Neheru's 1962 strategy? Can Armed forces take back GB if they wanted to unless GoI gives approval? I trust our armed forces with my life, but I trust our spineless GoI less than the dust on my boots. Sadly, GoI is the strategy maker, not the Armed Forces...

We were weak in 1962 but not at this time. People knows better and no any PM can dare to take action against Indian people's will.

captonjohn

Country flag
Huh?when the gwadar is operational under china..they will go for a naval base in gwadar or close to gwadar..when they already have a naval base along with numbers of ships why would they need to pass through indian ocean?
OK, suppose China has navy base in Gwadar then what? How many ships she will station at that base? 5, 10 or 25? When war will break out and Indian navy would dominate the Gwadar then how long limited naval power of China and Pak would be able to sustain without any reinforcement and supply?

If China has base in Gwadar then still she will need support of additional ships to be sent in Gwadar for support in war and they will not be able to reach there. This is my point.

i am just supposing this because PN won't need any help from PLAN and PN base in gwadar is enough to block indian oil supply
I think you are kid under 16 age that's why you are not able to understand my point. I am tired of giving explanation. Do some research and you'll get answer.

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
India irked as China gets Pakistan's strategic Gwadar port.

India irked as China gets Pakistan's strategic Gwadar port

NEW DELHI: Pakistan's cabinet formally agreed to hand over the operation of its strategically located Gwadar port to China on Wednesday. This puts in place China's famed "string of pearls" strategy which may have significant implications for India.

On Wednesday, the Pakistan cabinet, in one of its last decisions, transferred the operations responsibility of the Gwadar port from Singapore's PSA (Port of Singapore Authority) International to China's Overseas Port Holdings. This had been agreed some time ago as PSA International and Pakistani navy fell out over land transfers, security issues and lack of infrastructure. PSA had asked to withdraw from the contract and Pakistan had agreed.

In 2011, the Pakistani defence minister had announced in Beijing that Islamabad would transfer ownership to a Chinese company. China had demurred then, but despite the worsening security situation in Balochistan, the Chinese have apparently agreed to take it over. And as the transition in Afghanistan draws near, that region, specially Quetta, which apparently houses top Taliban leaders, is likely to see more violence.

Gwadar was built by China but during its operation by PSA, it barely attracted any commercial traffic. There is also a lot of port development that remains to be built. Pakistan expects China to complete that construction in record time, given its past performance. More than that, Pakistan expects China to turn Gwadar into a naval base. However, China has its work cut out. A container terminal, rail and road links from the port across Balochistan would need to be built, before China can take advantage of the port itself.

For China, Gwadar could also be a conduit for energy flows into northwestern China, by transporting oil and gas from the port through pipelines that traverse Balochistan and the federal agencies to feed into China's Xinjiang province. As China's oil imports increase, it would prefer to insulate its energy flows from the turbulent waters of the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea. Indian ships among others patrol the former as an anti-piracy measure. In the latter, China is involved in a territorial dispute with Vietnam and Philippines among others. In a conflict, it would be easy to shut off China's energy supplies. But not if they can be routed through Gwadar where Pakistan Navy can also add to the security.

According to recent figures, over 60% of China's imported oil travels through the Straits of Hormuz. Having Gwadar under its command would change the security dynamics for China. As China moves into the Indian Ocean, Gwadar port would be ideal as a staging ground for Chinese ships. China already has a steady presence in Sri Lanka's Hambantota port, it is wooing Maldives, though no port presence is planned yet. China is also building a port in Chittagong, Bangladesh, as well as Sonadiya, near Cox's Bazar.

From the security point of view, India could find itself considerably constrained. It's not for nothing that India has ramped up its relations with Oman, though there is no security presence there yet. India has been pushing to develop the Iranian port of Chahbahar, but that remains a long-term project.

India irked as China gets Pakistan's strategic Gwadar port - The Times of India

Naval/Air force base is already being built and to be completed in 2 years, we ain't making a fuss about it for a good reason. :thumb:

Last edited:

Black Blood

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: India irked as China gets Pakistan's strategic Gwadar port.

So your happy that another country controls a part of your territory ?

forever slaves :thumb:
Do you have a brain? Get some jumper leads and attach it to electrodes, it may start working.

Gwadar port is not OWNED by the Chinese firm but MANAGED.
Gwadar naval base would NOT be a CHINESE base but a Pakistan Navy/air force base with PLAN having the rights of permanent rotation.
There will be NO foreign base on Pakistani soil.

Chinese bring business to Pakistan and have been a loyal friend. Cooperation is needed to keep India in check :thumb:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

look india is the closest outpost that humanity has to tyranny ....what happens to india happens to alll humanity given time and in today's scramjet world with travel from lodon to sydney being what., 4 5 hours in a few years time ?or even at today's pace 12 hours -half a day you gotta be kidding that this is india's problem - heck the top indians are more global than anyone else or at least the same as the others ....this is humanity's problem-oppotunity and they (we ) better wake up to it !

first china runs the panama , now they run the gwadar oil port - ....where is Rumsfeld ? eh ? ...does the usa want to be #1 or what ....cos it's not whether they can , it's whether they want it or not

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Do you have a brain? Get some jumper leads and attach it to electrodes, it may start working.

Gwadar port is not OWNED by the Chinese firm but MANAGED.
Gwadar naval base would NOT be a CHINESE base but a Pakistan Navy/air force base with PLAN having the rights of permanent rotation.
There will be NO foreign base on Pakistani soil.

Chinese bring business to Pakistan and have been a loyal friend. Cooperation is needed to keep India in check :thumb:

Can not stop that.

Tumharae Dane Bik gayen Hain.....(you have sold your grains)
Pakistan is a Chinese colony now...

Last edited:

desicanuk

We should not be irked.We should instead invite (1) IDF to have a platoon stationed in Kashmir near LOC. and
(2) a company of U S Marines stationed in Tawang.

gokussj9

Country flag

We should not be irked.We should instead invite (1) IDF to have a platoon stationed in Kashmir near LOC. and
Well that's the difference between a whore and Chaste women.
As soon as somebody offends the whore she cries whore and looks for
customers to save her. Chaste women tries to solve the problems by her own.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

We are not lackeys like pakis of anyone.

Instead we should give our migs to afghanistan and train them to blast a few places along the durand line, that would pinch a few fatty's in pindi and elsewhere.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles