Pakistan : Ahmadiyya's beaten and kicked out from their Mosque

bennedose

Shia muslim from india are indeed the boot licker.even the kashmiri shia are more patriotic than the normal indian sunni muslims.but they are not in majority.

Hell leave OIC or Muslim states.not even USA or any other country has officially accused pakistan for hiding OBL.at official level..
Like KSA we have manage it this hard that even after traininig terrorist for around the world.yet no country has filed against Pakistan in UN.

NOTE:I dont consider india as a country neither indian as Human because of they being reminding me "the planet of the apes"..so there accusation against pakistan in UN are considered as good as dead.
Filing something in the UN is as good as wiping ones backside. What is clearly visible to everyone is that Pakistan is responsible for making Islam the fastest spreading joke on earth which makes a big change from what it was say even 20 years ago, never mind comparing with the height of the Islamic empires.

Even the planet of the apes Indians are laughing while they look down at Pakistanis in the gutter they have dug for themselves and think "Here is a nation of pure Muslims giving the world a glimpse of pure Islam". Your country and people such as yourself are doing good work, and now i know why it is important to retain people such as yourself on this board. The world will get to know about Islam from pious people like you. Of course everyone already knows about Saudi Barbaria - but they get away because they have oil.

But Pakistan gives everyone the opportunity to laugh and learn about how a country of pure human Muslims talk and behave. I'm sure it hurts like hell to tell yourself that your ancestors ruled the apes of India and then got chased away by monkeys and you can only dream of getting back into ape-land. Enjoy Pakistan buddy. It's yours for life. For us Pakistan is only once a day when we need to empty our bowels. We ARE jealous.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
your right and indeed true about the bold part.

But as said earlier they themselves are responsible for the mess.parts like claiming being messiah and stating wrong facts about Islam certainly do irk the muslims

Even though the Islam believe in all the Abrahamic religion prophets.but no one ever called Islam christianity or themselves christian
I don't mean to turn this into a Christianity vs Islam thread, but as I look around I see tons of protestant movements and countless denominations within Christianity all of whom have diverging philosophies and viewpoints. The most significant group of course are Mormons who have had an equally inflammatory effect upon staunch Christians as Ahmadiyyas have on Sunnis. Yet I do not see the sort of violence, bloodshed and instability resulting from this major disagreement.

At the end of the day it comes down to tolerance and common sense.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles