Pakistan adopts anti-India resolution

Blackwater

Geo TV is mature, its a shame that India has nothing to offer. Even in print media, so called liberal 'hindu' is posting stupid stories/headlines now a days. :)
all the world''s media is biased,this is how they survive

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are a Paki monkey, you cant be worshiped.

But we can worship you as a Pig so accept you are a Pig.
Monkey is monkey,pakistani or russian or indian.

you guys also claim that pakistan land was part of hindu culture.claiming it to be your land.

so now tell me will you worship me or the likes of you?if true i am coming to india.

please get me some lungi and other stuff like the high level pandits do.

honeybadger

If you consider the english media as the only media source in India, then I am helpless... Majority of the people get their current updates through regional media, which are in the regional languages and much of them are very much mature enough to handle such situations. And If media is acting in a feverish mode, then you should understand that the TRB ratings are demanding such news, which in turn means that the public want such war mongering news updates...
you are joking right? regional media is worst than saas bahu serials.... :rofl:
If media puts war hysteria because Indians want it, what does it say about ordinary Indians.. war mongers?

honeybadger

all the world''s media is biased,this is how they survive
Yes, probably, but we are talking about degree to which they are biased. The reason why your brain does not work wrt pakistan is because India media has never shown anything impartially. You have convinced yourself that you are right, so much so that even BBC looks like propaganda to you.

nirranj

Country flag
you are joking right? regional media is worst than saas bahu serials.... :rofl:
If media puts war hysteria because Indians want it, what does it say about ordinary Indians.. war mongers?
oh sitting UK you do watch and read all the regional media in India??? so what are you some MI6???

you can assume that we are war mongers... my tradition asks me not to back off from any fight that is thrust up on me and we take pride in bravery, you can call me a war monger...

Blackwater

Yes, probably, but we are talking about degree to which they are biased. The reason why your brain does not work wrt pakistan is because India media has never shown anything impartially. You have convinced yourself that you are right, so much so that even BBC looks like propaganda to you.
world media including pak media has shown lot about pakistan+ i have seen and meet lot of pak family in europe ,u can not deny everything

honeybadger

world media including pak media has shown lot about pakistan+ i have seen and meet lot of pak family in europe ,u can not deny everything
when you say world media, which one are you talking about. They also show gutter in India, rape, murder, forced prostitution etc. But we know thats just one aspect, that does not describe everything.
Pakistan is a complex country like India, there is no single narrative.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Complex yes, Regarding India and our exsistance no ..

Even in UK or any where else, Religion is not an issue, Regions and there people does ..

Pakistan is a complex country like India, there is no single narrative.

honeybadger

Complex yes, Regarding India and our exsistance no ..

Even in UK or any where else, Religion is not an issue, Regions and there people does ..
I did not understand a word you just said. Would you bother to rephrase them..

==================

Infraction handed ..

JBH22

really?tell me why would i get offended by this?

*we dont worship pigs
*We dont consider them God
*We dont even eat them
*we dont even like them
*they may be but very rare in Pakistan.

post this picture as much as you can.even replace it as your avatar.i dont give a damn about this

all i was expected were a couple of thanks from the extremist hindu.specially you
Cheers then we can put a few porks across the LOC to welcome your army :)

In fields people put scarecrows to ward off crows nuisance, similarly Porks on LOC might suit this purpose.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Cheers then we can put a few porks across the LOC to welcome your army :)

In fields people put scarecrows to ward off crows nuisance, similarly Porks on LOC might suit this purpose.
bring it on loc or to mars.or even to pakistan

you eat them or eff them.

we dont care about pig

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
why are you guys fighting like teenagers....
Ask your brother farhan.He is 60 and acts 6.

Monkey is monkey,pakistani or russian or indian.

you guys also claim that pakistan land was part of hindu culture.claiming it to be your land.

so now tell me will you worship me or the likes of you?if true i am coming to india.

please get me some lungi and other stuff like the high level pandits do.
You don't deserve lungi/dhoti... keep wearing ladies salwar like you Pakis wear or the ghagra which you wear thinking you are some Arab.

Your ancestors were Hindus and it was a "Hindu" land historically.Doesn't matter if you admit it.We don't want beigairat converts here so stay in your land which is infected.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ask your brother farhan.He is 60 and acts 6.

You don't deserve lungi/dhoti... keep wearing ladies salwar like you Pakis wear or the ghagra which you wear thinking you are some Arab.

Your ancestors were Hindus and it was a "Hindu" land historically.Doesn't matter if you admit it.We don't want beigairat converts here so stay in your land which is infected.
my ancestors were hindu or pagans i dont care.

but i am sure those hindus were much better than you.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
my ancestors were hindu or pagans i dont care.

but i am sure those hindus were much better than you.
No they were not better because the better held their fort and Hindus today and the ones who converted are the low level converts like you living in a shameless life.

Funny to see you DENY your ancestors were HINDUS. :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles