Pakistan adopts anti-India resolution

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan adopts anti-India resolution

13 Aug 2013, 2216 hrs IST, AGENCIES

Even as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif talks of peace with India, Pakistan's National Assembly on Tuesday (August 13) passed a resolution accusing Indian troops of "unprovoked aggression" on the LoC and extending support to the "struggle" of the Kashmiri people. The resolution, moved by Science and Technology Minister Zahid Hamid, a senior leader of the ruling PML-N, endorsed Sharif's "forceful statement" for effective steps to ensure the ceasefire on the Line of Control and to improve the atmosphere by engaging constructively to build trust and confidence.

"This House forcefully reiterates that while Pakistan is committed to working for peace with its neighbours, it remains steadfast in its resolve to fully defend its sovereignty, territorial borders and national interests. “It salutes its brave and valiant armed forces and assures them of its fullest support in achieving this objective," said the resolution passed unanimously by the lower house of parliament.

The resolution condemned the "unprovoked aggression by Indian military forces across the LoC in recent days". "It also condemns the attacks on the Pakistan High Commission and the demonstrations outside the PIA offices in New Delhi, and the efforts to prevent the Friendship Bus from proceeding to Pakistan. It deplores the unjustified public vilification of Pakistan in the Indian media," it said.

The National Assembly reiterated that Pakistan "shall continue to extend diplomatic, political and moral support for the just and legitimate struggle of the Kashmiri people for the realisation of their right to self-determination, as enshrined in the UN Security Council resolutions". Referring to Sharif's remarks on keeping peace along the LoC, the resolution called on the government "to clearly convey to the government of India the necessity to respect and uphold the ceasefire agreement of 2003 in letter and spirit".

Pakistan adopts anti-India resolution- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Ideal example of Chori aur seena jori!

Blackwater

Pakistani parliamentarian = Bunch of uneducated ,jaali degree holder ,waderas/landlords,with foreign passport, sitting in pakis parliament ,passing a resolution.....

what a banana republic

Last edited:

dhananjay1

Nothing new in here, a country founded on hatred maintaining hatred.

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
A monkey should be respected.because i know many member in the forum might get offended since they worship monkey
Correction a quick knowledge for the lesser developed Arabised inferior kinds found to the west of our borders the God we proudly worship is Lord Hanuman, the one your ancestors prayed to before they succumbed to the Invading barbarians instead of resisting them. :dharma:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The HIndus monkey God is an entity that is sanctified.

It in no way indicates that all monkeys are to be revered, as far as I know what the Hindus believe in!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Correction a quick knowledge for the lesser developed Arabised inferior kinds found to the west of our borders the God we proudly worship is Lord Hanuman, the one your ancestors prayed to before they succumbed to the Invading barbarians instead of resisting them. :dharma:
heyy,what is wrong with my post?

all i said is we should respect monkey because monkey is worshipped by many of the forum member.

All i was expecting were a couple of thanks from the monkey worshippers

JBH22

heyy,what is wrong with my post?

all i said is we should respect monkey because monkey is worshipped by many of the forum member.

All i was expecting were a couple of thanks from the monkey worshippers

Are you offended by this?

honeybadger

pakistani response has been more mature... even in case of media. Indian media should learn from Geo TV and Dawn how to report such sensitive matter. Especially Times Now, and increasingly NDTV are fanning war hysteria.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
pakistani response has been more mature... even in case of media. Indian media should learn from Geo TV and Dawn how to report such sensitive matter. Especially Times Now, and increasingly NDTV are fanning war hysteria.

TimesNow & NDTV are not war mongering but merely reflecting the growing anger among the Indians at the ineptitude of GoI to handle this issue. All they merely asking is to suspend talks with Pakistan until they show some Sincerity towards any peace efforts.

If anything, it was Pakistan which was indulging in such tactics. Not only they kill 5 Indian soldiers but also pass a resolution against India. As they say in Hindi - "Ek toh chori upar se seena jori".

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Are you offended by this?
really?tell me why would i get offended by this?

*we dont worship pigs
*We dont consider them God
*We dont even eat them
*we dont even like them
*they may be but very rare in Pakistan.

post this picture as much as you can.even replace it as your avatar.i dont give a damn about this

all i was expected were a couple of thanks from the extremist hindu.specially you

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
indeed but i believe we need a couple of channels like indiatv and the other extremist channels.dont you think so?

Blackwater

really?tell me why would i get offended by this?

*we dont worship pigs
*We dont consider them God
*We dont even eat them
*we dont even like them
*they may be but very rare in Pakistan.

post this picture as much as you can.even replace it as your avatar.i dont give a damn about this

all i was expected were a couple of thanks from the extremist especially you
I ate pigs/pork, they are very tasty..

wats ur point

Blackwater

r u sure geo tv ???? ur farhaan has termed it as hindu /jew tv

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I ate pigs/pork, they are very tasty..

wats ur point
Someone posted pakistan picture as monkey holding banana.

Since i had been a member of this forum from almost one year.with majority of hindu members.and ofcourse my friends as well.in a good manner i requested Ray to please dont post pics of monkey in relation to pakistan.because many member consider Monkey as God and might get offended.

2 of my hindu friends had gone gaga over me.and one even posted a picture of Pig.

ab batao nikle te achaye krne.apni hi achaye main maar kha gye

Blackwater

Someone posted pakistan picture as monkey holding banana.

Since i had been a member of this forum from almost one year.with majority of hindu members.and ofcourse my friends as well.in a good manner i requested Ray to please dont post pics of monkey in relation to pakistan.because many member consider Monkey as God and might get offended.

2 of my hindu friends had gone gaga over me.and one even posted a picture of Pig.

ab batao nikle te achaye krne.apni hi achaye main maar kha gye
nice to see u back. really missed u

BTW how come u r back in 2 days from jail??? what is the inside story??????/

Global Defence

New threads

Articles