Pakistan : 2 Beaheaded and 4 killed for visiting Sufi Shrine

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistan : 2 Beaheaded and 4 killed for visiting Sufi Shrine

(Reuters) - Six bodies were dumped at a Sufi shrine in Pakistan's southern city of Karachi on Tuesday, accompanied by a note purporting to be from the Taliban saying the men were killed for visiting the shrine, police said.

Most Pakistanis are Sufis, a form of worship that emphasizes a personal relationship with Allah. The Taliban espouse violent Wahhabi Islam, which rejects many traditional forms of Sufi worship, including worship at shrines.

Sectarian violence is increasing across Pakistan, with two Sufi shrines bombed last year in Sindh.The six bodies were found outside the shrine in Karachi on Tuesday morning, with a note claiming to be from the Tehreek-e-Taliban Fazlullah Group, a senior police officer told Reuters."People visiting shrines will meet the same fate," he quoted the group as saying in the note.

Two of the men had been beheaded, while the rest had their throats slit, the policeman said, in the first such instance of a mass killing at a shrine that he knew of.

The violent port city of Karachi is heavily infiltrated by the Taliban and has been the site of Taliban-style executions.Mullah Fazlullah was elected head of the Taliban last November and is notorious for directing mass beheadings.Sufism is a non-violent form of Islam characterized by hypnotic rituals and ancient mysticism that has been practiced in Pakistan for centuries, but the insurgents see Sufis as irredeemable heretics who deserve to die.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yes, normalcy is coming back to pakistan. The above instance is one of such glorious examples the pius islamic people of pakistan will be reveling now!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is Pakistan.

Kill everyone who does not agree with you!

maomao

Country flag
Yes, they have again started shedding their old Hindu Kufar culture which teaches peace......This is paki culture!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now even the music which praise allmighty Allah is Un-Islamic. :dude:

Beheading is Islamic?

Pakis deserve all this since they fed the snake.

The wahabi Anaconda is gonna engulf Pakis.

maomao

Country flag
In the past, AFG was mostly Sufi. Now they follow Deobandi form of Islam (after Soviet war it has become more ingrained).....they are not Wahabbis, actually Wahabbis and Debandis are very similar!

Haman10

the problem is wahabism ......

ever heard of a sunni or shia exploding or beheading ?

those wahhabi creatures are not even human let alone muslim .... i mean which human beheads another one in the name of GOD ?

and the root of all these believe me is saudi arabia , the real enemy of india is not pakistan but saudi terrorist regime

tramp

Radioactive poison for use against others sooner or later begins to corrode the vessel that holds it and begins to affect the one who wants to use to against others. Terror will grow to disregard its branding as either good terror or bad terror.
So much for good terrorists.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
the problem is wahabism ......

ever heard of a sunni or shia exploding or beheading ?

those wahhabi creatures are not even human let alone muslim .... i mean which human beheads another one in the name of GOD ?

and the root of all these believe me is saudi arabia , the real enemy of india is not pakistan but saudi terrorist regime
Are you Irani?

The real enemy is still Pakistan because they suck up to extremist ideology. Actually Pakistan is enemy of itself by following Wahabis extremists.

Haman10

Are you Irani?.
mate , i suppose you wanted to say : Are u sure you are irani ? :p and the answer is yes !

من ایرانی هستم دوست عزیزم

The real enemy is still Pakistan because they suck up to extremist ideology. Actually Pakistan is enemy of itself by following Wahabis extremists.
there are people who can be fooled by some fake promises ! like if u do this and that you'll meet allah in heaven !!! LOL .

so yes maybe the answer to all these is education ...... show me two countries with highly efficient education system that export terrorism ?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
mate , i suppose you wanted to say : Are u sure you are irani ? :p and the answer is yes !

من ایرانی هستم دوست عزیزم
there are people who can be fooled by some fake promises ! like if u do this and that you'll meet allah in heaven !!! LOL .

so yes maybe the answer to all these is education ...... show me two countries with highly efficient education system that export terrorism ?
US and Pakistan :rofl:

One sends Soldiers all around the world in the name of Peace and create wars and the other sends Terrorists all over the world in the name of Allah.

sydsnyper

Country flag
@Haman10 - I want to reply to this one single statement from you. Education is still called education whether it is a modern university, a spiritual madrassa, a true sufi's tutorship or a talibani madrassa.

When you say education that can eradicate fundamentalism you have to define the nature of education.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

@Haman10 - I want to reply to this one single statement from you. Education is still called education whether it is a modern university, a spiritual madrassa, a true sufi's tutorship or a talibani madrassa.

When you say education that can eradicate fundamentalism you have to define the nature of education.
the kind of education that helps u contact with outside world , that makes u more socialized and blends u into the society ..... the kind of educations that makes u burn some phosphorus instead of burning humans ....

i doubt that taliban madrassa is capable of doing so , quite the contrary the least someone knows , the better terrorist he is :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles