Paki Wife Cooks her Husband To Protect Daughter getting raped

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
By Ewan Palmer November 25, 2011 09:31 GMT

Television networks in Pakistan showed gruesome footage of the body parts in a bowl ready for the stove.
Police in Pakistan have arrested a woman who killed her husband and was attempting to cook his body parts in the southern city of Karachi.

Zainab Bibli, 32, and her nephew Zaheer, 22, were arrested in connection with the murder of her husband Ahmed Abbas on Tuesday in the Shah Faisal colony of Pakistan's southern city Karachi.

Police in the area of Nadeem Baig said they recovered a bowl of her husband's flesh that Bibli was planning to cook, as well as the knife used to kill him.Police have suggested that she wanted to cook her husband's body parts so she could dispose of them without getting caught.

Television networks in Pakistan showed gruesome footage of the body parts in a bowl ready for the stove.

Investigations are still going on, but police have suggested that she drugged and killed her husband after he raped her daughter from a previous marriage and was planning to have a sexual relationship with their daughter.

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News, a domestic satellite channel in Pakistan, in a broadcast on Thursday night.

Another suggestion is that Bibli killed her husband because he wanted to marry another woman. According family law in an Islamic country, a man has to get permission from his first wife before he marries his second, but the law if rarely observed.It was a neighbour who alerted the police after he became suspicious over the stench coming from next door.Police say that formal charges will be filed in the coming days.
=======================================================================================
@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
You should just rape donkeys and leave humans alone.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Krusty

Country flag
He was a psycho yes. No doubt about it. But this woman is one too. She is psychotic through and through.

She didn't have to cook her Husband to save her Daughter, she had to just kill him. The media just normalised her psychotic mentality in the name of saving her Daughter. Murder out of genuine concern to protect someone has a completely different profile than this incident.

Then again, both are paki psychos so I don't really care

vayuu1

Country flag
By Ewan Palmer November 25, 2011 09:31 GMT

Police in Pakistan have arrested a woman who killed her husband and was attempting to cook his body parts in the southern city of Karachi.

Zainab Bibli, 32, and her nephew Zaheer, 22, were arrested in connection with the murder of her husband Ahmed Abbas on Tuesday in the Shah Faisal colony of Pakistan's southern city Karachi.

Police in the area of Nadeem Baig said they recovered a bowl of her husband's flesh that Bibli was planning to cook, as well as the knife used to kill him.Police have suggested that she wanted to cook her husband's body parts so she could dispose of them without getting caught.

Investigations are still going on, but police have suggested that she drugged and killed her husband after he raped her daughter from a previous marriage and was planning to have a sexual relationship with their daughter.

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News, a domestic satellite channel in Pakistan, in a broadcast on Thursday night.

Another suggestion is that Bibli killed her husband because he wanted to marry another woman. According family law in an Islamic country, a man has to get permission from his first wife before he marries his second, but the law if rarely observed.It was a neighbour who alerted the police after he became suspicious over the stench coming from next door.Police say that formal charges will be filed in the coming days.
=======================================================================================
@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
You should just rape donkeys and leave humans alone.
good riddance

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Kazah

very nice.....cook all goatfucking pakistani men

Flame Thrower

He was a psycho yes. No doubt about it. But this woman is one too. She is psychotic through and through.

She didn't have to cook her Husband to save her Daughter, she had to just kill him. The media just normalised her psychotic mentality in the name of saving her Daughter. Murder out of genuine concern to protect someone has a completely different profile than this incident.

Then again, both are paki psychos so I don't really care
Don't call her psycho, she killed her husband to save her daughter. After killing, she realized that, she need to escape the crime. Best way to do is get rid of the body.

She tried her best to do so, but eventually failed.

I admire her for one reason, i.e. "no matter what, she didn't let anyone harm her daughter". In someway she also set an example to many women and to their children whose lives are being spoiled by monsters. Make no mistake, these monsters are found everywhere, few in civilized countries and more in uncivilized countries.

I wish that she gets less punishment, unfortunately that is not going to happen.

vayuu1

Country flag
Why do you call these Porks, 'esteemed' panel (though I know that's sarcastic!) That should have read 'dishonorable' or 'despicable' or 'crooked' or 'low-life' panel.
Nhi yaar mehmaan hai itna to bnta hai, warna inke mujahido ke pichh... Wadey main Indian army deti baba ji ka gha.. Nta hai.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Bullet

Country flag
Nothing new here. Devotees must be same like their prophet.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India mein 3T ke baad
Pakistani aurato mein himmat a gayi hai...ki ab wahan mulloh ki bari hai...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles