Paki school principal raped 80 girls and recording videos for blackmail.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at his face. Bloody rascal. He seems to be a hardcore criminal from his face.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
WTF is 'mutua'l sex? In this case the word should be 'consensual' sex (though what this yahoo did was clearly rape). These Porkies English is atrocious. But then what else does one expect from jihadis educated in madrassas?
This happened in schools, means the victims were minors. In India, that would have mattered and principle would have been punished.

But since it's the holy pissfull pious ISLAMIC land, petty things like minors, donkeys, camels etc. don't matter.

thethinker

Country flag
Just another day in Islamic Republic Of Pakistan.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1462750/sinful-school-principal-judicial-custody/

"Spy cameras, condoms, drugs to enhance sexual performance, laptops, memory cards and USBs containing the explicit videos as well a 9mm pistol and hashish-filled cigarettes were seized during the raid which was conducted after a victim filed a complaint.

The accused further said that he used to bring only sex workers to the school and never exploited the school’s female staff. “I just used to sit with them [women other than sex workers] to have chit chat or a hug – relations other than sex,” he claimed."

Hug-relations :lol:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Police arrest man for raping, killing six-year-old girl
By Our Correspondent
Published: March 1, 2017

MULTAN: A man, who has been on the run after raping and murdering a six-year-old girl a few days back, was arrested by police on Tuesday from Multan.

A police official told The Express Tribune, “The body of six-year-old Shazia was recovered from a vacant house in Rajanshah.” He added, “Torture marks were also visible on different parts of the body.” He said the girl was brutally tortured before being raped and killed.

@Neo

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Cruel intentions: Cop booked for forcing woman to marry him
By Shamsul Islam
Published: April 21, 2017

FAISALABAD: A police official has been booked for blackmailing, hurling threats and forcing a woman to marry him in Faisalabad on Thursday.

Madina Town SP Muhammad Jamil told The Express Tribune a woman Shazia Akhtar lodged a complaint to the city police officer in which she stated that Gulistan Colony Police Post Incharge ASI Muhammad Azam was threatening her with dire consequences for not marrying him.

She added, “I submitted an application in the court for recovery of my children from my ex-husband.”

@Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles