Paki fanatics ban RANJHANAA---cannot digest muslim nonmuslim love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

why pakis take religion in everything? anyhow still it will be seen by 18 crore pakis on pirated CD and on internet..

pakis can not live without Indian films and songs and not to forget indian soaps

prahladh

Respected Member
I won't be surprised if they took this decision without even watching this movie

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yet these ----ers routinely kidnap 20-25 Hindu girls from Sindh every month and rape them and convert them. Islamists are the epitome of hypocrisy. The "Golden Rule" simply does not apply to them.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The issue is not "Muslim-nonMuslim love". They have never banned movies which show a Hindu girl and a Muslim man. There have been enough movies of that kind too. They have a problem only when the girl is Muslim. Typical Paki mentality.

TrueSpirit

Anyway guys, spare yourself the torture (of watching this movie). Except for Dhanush, nothing works in the movie.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The issue is not "Muslim-nonMuslim love". They have never banned movies which show a Hindu girl and a Muslim man. There have been enough movies of that kind too. They have a problem only when the girl is Muslim. Typical Paki mentality.
Remember Gadar with Sunny Paajhi(Sikh) and Amisha Patel(Muslim)?

I remember the dialogue ---> "Lai ho gayi Sikhni" and handpump :lol:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Remember Gadar with Sunny Paajhi(Sikh) and Amisha Patel(Muslim)?

I remember the dialogue ---> "Lai ho gayi Sikhni" and handpump :lol:
That was banned in Pakistan anyway - and for that I don't blame them, because it was a bit too much insult for them to swallow in that movie :D

But this crap about looking down upon Muslim woman-Hindu man alliances and affairs is ingrained in them. Pakistaniyat.

TrueSpirit

@LurkerBaba : can you solve any technical issue besides serving infractions ? :rofl:

I had brought issues to your notice since more than a month back, but all you could do is offer weird explanations. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
:bplease: As if this gonna stop pakis from watching the movie or any bollywood movie for that matter :hehe:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
@LurkerBaba : can you solve any technical issue besides serving infractions ? :rofl:

I had brought issues to your notice since more than a month back, but all you could do is offer weird explanations. Well done.
Sorry, but I'm not paid to "solve technical issues" or anything for that matter. So please keep that self-righteous crap to yourself.

And here, have another infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles