Pak will be 'force multiplier' in China's rise, says Zardari

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Alliances are usual in geo-politik. Some times they have a stronger bond based on multi facted relations rooted in cultural or institutional overlaps.
But this hardly sounds like it
Pak will be 'force multiplier' in China's rise, says Zardari
I haven't seen more open sycophant suckers.
Have they no self respect?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
btw during the govt-army crisis Gilani, the pm, chose Chinese media to air his views. China is the new US+KSA=PAPA !

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
if you know the heart of your enemy, then surely you must have no fear.
If I am trapped in a room with an enemy (read neighbourhood) and I know he is allergic to beans(read in the throes of extremism) and we have only beans to eat(they are screwed), shouldn't I worry ?

Blackwater

haha, if india was in our position, they would be doing exactly the same thing as we are.

pakistan is a powerful nuclear-armed state that is offering their loyalty to us, it would be foolish to turn it down.

Whore can not be loyal to anybody. Anyhow pak can and was only be useful to china in supplying smuggled NATO and USA military hardware FOR COPYING:wave::wave::wave::sad::sad:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Why we are so worried about China, I say let Hans embrace them much more, give more weapons to pakis. Any way what Chinese can do apart from begging pakis to act against Uighur, and pakis showing them middle finger. After all pakis are nuclear power, if Chinese try to do any mischief, a nuke can go off in China. Come on Chiense give more jaziya to pakis.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
i think we share some gods. due to buddhist influence.
Mate Buddhism is a highly respected religion here and in your country too. I follow some of its principles even though I`m a Hindu. We share many things but you see how bad it is that time has made both these nations to stand on a surface from where they can only see each other as opponents.
And thats really very sad.

Tianshan

Mate Buddhism is a highly respected religion here and in your country too. I follow some of its principles even though I`m a Hindu. We share many things but you see how bad it is that time has made both these nations to stand on a surface from where they can only see each other as opponents.
And thats really very sad.
having similar cultures can be a problem actually, if you look at europe during ww1 and east asia during ww2.

or the middle east today.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
i think we share some gods. due to buddhist influence.
Chinese are by and large atheist, with no concept of God. They are however, a superstitions bunch ! :namaste:

===

It is quite clear that this is signalling. Zardari+Gilani are trying to bring in China to keep PA, USA, India at bay. They are pleading for doleouts and protection.

Reactions: Ray

Tianshan

Chinese are by and large atheist, with no concept of God. They are however, a superstitions bunch ! :namaste:
haha you would be surprised.

we do have concept of gods and deities, many of which originated from buddhism and therefore from hinduism.

and yes, we are quite superstitious.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
having similar cultures can be a problem actually, if you look at europe during ww1 and east asia during ww2.

or the middle east today.
Its not the problem of similar cultures. Similar culture always bring different people close.Ex-US and UK. Its the problem of policies, tensions, borders, ego and patriotism and nothing else. Everyone wants friendship and a world free of conflicts but still failed to understand why we cant achieve it.

Tianshan

Its not the problem of similar cultures. Similar culture always bring different people close.Ex-US and UK. Its the problem of policies, tensions, borders, ego and patriotism and nothing else. Everyone wants friendship and a world free of conflicts but still failed to understand why we cant achieve it.
the world is flawed, because we human beings are flawed.

there is no true solution, but increasing education and awareness is always helpful.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
the world is flawed, because we human beings are flawed.

there is no true solution, but increasing education and awareness is always helpful.
You are right in a way. No true solutions are available because no one is going to become 'SOFT' when it comes to peace negotiations. So its better to do as much good that can be done anywhere and within the limits. :/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

we do have concept of gods and deities, many of which originated from buddhism and therefore from hinduism.

It is creeping up in atheist China.

Christianity of the West will soon show the love that Jesus can overpower the masses to work to do good for Mankind.

Jesus Saves!

I sincerely hope the love of Jesus has touched your heart too!

Tianshan

It is creeping up in atheist China.

Christianity of the West will soon show the love that Jesus can overpower the masses to work to do good for Mankind.

Jesus Saves!

I sincerely hope the love of Jesus has touched your heart too!
yes, some are turning christian.

however, i think most are going back to taoism/confucianism/buddhism, because they already have strong roots in our culture.

also, these religions are much more compatible with people who were once atheist.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The news of China turning Christian indicates that more are turning to Jesus for salvation!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

I'll reassert Chinese are by and large atheist, it is well documented and I have personally observed it as well.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles