Pak wife makes korma using husband

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pak wife makes korma using husband

Karachi: In a stomach-wrenching incident, a Pakistani woman chopped her husband to death and then cooked korma with his flesh.

The incident came to light after her landlord, Behzad, who lived on the ground floor of their two-storey Green Town house here, went upstairs to her house.

The scene that met his eyes have left him scarred for life, The Express Tribune reported today.

"The 40-year-old Zainab was cooking korma with flesh chopped from her husband's arm and leg as she figured this was the only way to practically dispose of the body," the daily said.

Zainab says that she murdered her husband after he had tried to molest her daughter. She claims she had stopped him from doing so on several occasions in the past. However, she later contradicted herself by saying, "He never laid a hand on her but he used to say dirty things whenever he came home drunk."

For three months, Zainab has been living here with her 17-year-old daughter Sonia from an ex-husband, and her new husband Ahmed Abbas, whom she had married five years ago.

At around 9:30am yesterday, she prepared a routine breakfast for Abbas but the only difference was the inclusion of five sedatives in his cup of tea.

The drugs took effect within half an hour and Abbas was sedated. Zainab brought a rope and strangled him to death.

Speaking to the daily from behind the bars, she said, "When he finally died, I felt shudders of fear for the first time...I didn't have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour".

However, she finally mustered courage and came up with the inhuman idea of cooking her husband to dispose off the body.

"It occurred to me that if I cooked the body in parts with spices and aromatic ingredients that would curb the stench," she revealed, adding that, "Later I had a plan to do away with the cooked stuff by throwing it in a gutter. I would say to people that it had spoiled."

SHASH2K2

This can happen anywhere and I wonder if any doctor has any cure for these people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles