Pak vows on taking back all of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Dear, I don't wish to take this discussion any further. I hope that you would understand that you are meddling in my private affairs. I humbly ask you to step aside.
NEVER ! Never will I step aside when someone dares to threaten and disrespect my country in any way. This is not your private affair, never was. You quoted a statement about India and Israel. I will answer to such comments.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Why drag god/religion into everything you say? Doesn't it show your lack of conviction in whatever you say?
If per se whatever you think/say/do is in accordance with a superior being's message why keep invoking him? Invoking him at every second sentence shows you are not confident that you have been living in accordance with the message. That is sheer hypocrisy.
Honestly speaking dear, I am vulnerable and I need a protection. God is the best protection I have. I don't wish to see anywhere else. I want to strengthen my relation with God. That's it. I hope you would understand.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
May India and Israel become one of the most successful nations in the eyes of God. May blessings of God shower on both these nations. May they become a role model for the others to follow. I am in no way against any creation of God nor do I own a right to do so. I want every single human being to become successful in the eyes of God.
That's more like it.

lion

I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.
Ahsan Bin Tufail,

If you want to talk about god, let me question you one thing. Have you ever listen about, qayamat, armagadon, end of kalyuga and various other words. let me tell you what these words are.

These all words tell us about the time when all the good powers will stand tall and rise above the level of eveil and god will support good naturally. but what is good power.
what the hell means murdering innocent people by beheading them, raping kids as small as 8 yrs, raping girls, raping ladies on the name of god. this is in no way the path of god. the path of god is peace, happiness, good relations with neghibours, saving innocent from eveil. this is called goodnes. and this will be protected by god when the qayamat will arrive, when armagadon will arrive, at the end of the kalyuga.

Secondly dear freind, you are talking about israil. what israil is doing currently. protecting its nationals from eveil claws of terrorists and he is aggressive towards terrorists. They never want to kill innocent peoples. whoever killed in israili airattacks were killed because terrorists use civilians as sheilds. Israil is just targeting terrorists not philistinies.

Last edited by a moderator:

tramp

Yep, that shows you are not confident that your faith is total ... because you need to keep reiterating it publicly, not just in your mind.... if you believe it's a covenant between human and his/her god (which means a private affair) you may not have to keep saying it aloud.... you are not very sure god will be with you if you do not keep invoking him!! ... or, inversely, believe you can influence god's relationship with you by keeping invoking him... (kind of coercion)... both are absolute nonsense.
Or you think by invoking god at every turn you will get better attention from others, which is also hypocrisy.

Honestly speaking dear, I am vulnerable and I need a protection. God is the best protection I have. I don't wish to see anywhere else. I want to strengthen my relation with God. That's it. I hope you would understand.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Ahsan Bin Tufail,

If you want to talk about god, let me question you one thing. Have you ever listen about, qayamat, armagadon, end of kalyuga and various other words. let me tell you what these words are.

These all words tell us about the time when all the good powers will stand tall and rise above the level of eveil and god will support good naturally. but what is good power.
what the hell means murdering innocent people by beheading them, raping kids as small as 8 yrs, raping girls, raping ladies on the name of god. this is in no way the path of god. the path of god is peace, happiness, good relations with neghibours, saving innocent from eveil. this is called goodnes. and this will be protected by god when the qayamat will arrive, when armagadon will arrive, at the end of the kalyuga.

Secondly dear freind, you are talking about israil. what israil is doing currently. protecting its nationals from eveil claws of terrorists and he is aggressive towards terrorists. They never want to kill innocent peoples. whoever killed in israili airattacks were killed because terrorists use civilians as sheilds. Israil is just targeting terrorists not philistinies.
Ok dear. I step aside. Let God handle with its creations. I agree to all of your points.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

NEVER ! Never will I step aside when someone dares to threaten and disrespect my country in any way. This is not your private affair, never was. You quoted a statement about India and Israel. I will answer to such comments.
Ok dear, I do apologize. I respect your liberties. I assure you that I will agree to all of your points which will support my beliefs.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Yep, that shows you are not confident that your faith is total ... because you need to keep reiterating it publicly, not just in your mind.... if you believe it's a covenant between human and his/her god (which means a private affair) you may not have to keep saying it aloud.... you are not very sure god will be with you if you do not keep invoking him!! ... or, inversely, believe you can influence god's relationship with you by keeping invoking him... (kind of coercion)... both are absolute nonsense.
Or you think by invoking god at every turn you will get better attention from others, which is also hypocrisy.
God is the reason for my survival. I look to him in the time of trouble and happiness.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

The emptier the vessel, the louder the noise.... one swears loudest when he/she is not sure of oneself!!
Agreed. I respect your liberties but I won't respond further and that's final. I hope it will fit inside your amazingly crazy selfish mind.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.
Can, I ask you to read the daily news of the Arabistan where most of the oppression is taking place on daily basis? The Arabs are still seeking protection of their masters form Europe and USA. You guys are too preoccupied with the prophecies in your Holy book that you have lost sight of truth as it exists in the present time. It is not just you but same is true of Pakistanis living in Canada who come on the radio talk to expose the truth about themselves by hiding behind the radio talk shows. As a matter of fact Sunni's do not approve of Shia's, Ahamdiya's and Ismaili's way of practicing the Muslim religion. It is time for individuals like you to focus your attention to your way of thinking and get some help to smell the freshly brewed coffee and do some worthwhile for the world in general instead of wishing misfortune to non Muslims. I have read your previous posts and you gave the impression of being a rational person but real you is exposed.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Can, I ask you to read the daily news of the Arabistan where most of the oppression is taking place on daily basis? The Arabs are still seeking protection of their masters form Europe and USA. You guys are too preoccupied with the prophecies in your Holy book that you have lost sight of truth as it exists in the present time. It is not just you but same is true of Pakistanis living in Canada who come on the radio talk to expose the truth about themselves by hiding behind the radio talk shows. As a matter of fact Sunni's do not approve of Shia's, Ahamdiya's and Ismaili's way of practicing the Muslim religion. It is time for individuals like you to focus your attention to your way of thinking and get some help to smell the freshly brewed coffee and do some worthwhile for the world in general instead of wishing misfortune to non Muslims. I have read your previous posts and you gave the impression of being a rational person but real you is exposed.
Dear, thanks for reading my previous posts and thanks for considering me a rational person. I am always committed to serving the humanity in a beneficial way and would advice all the Muslims to do so. I never desire the wrath of God on any fellow human. That said, my intention in presenting this material was not to hurt anyone's feelings and being a good human I would not indulge in such a bad practice. I consider all of you the creations of God who deserve his great mercy rather than his wrath. May God help us all in our quest for seeking the truth and serving the humanity in a beneficial way.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Dear, thanks for reading my previous posts and thanks for considering me a rational person. I am always committed to serving the humanity in a beneficial way and would advice all the Muslims to do so. I never desire the wrath of God on any fellow human. That said, my intention in presenting this material was not to hurt anyone's feelings and being a good human I would not indulge in such a bad practice. I consider all of you the creations of God who deserve his great mercy rather than his wrath. May God help us all in our quest for seeking the truth and serving the humanity in a beneficial way.
Thank you Brother. It is good to have your point of view and as well as a contributor in a positive way. We all have to share the planet and let us focus how we together can make a difference in the lives of our brothers and sisters. Let us keep our religious beliefs in our heart and mind to perform Good Deeds. We will be judged by how we treat each other. I accept your apologies.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

Thank you Brother. It is good to have your point of view and as well as a contributor in a positive way. We all have to share the planet and let us focus how we together can make a difference in the lives of our brothers and sisters. Let us keep our religious beliefs in our heart and mind to perform Good Deeds. We will be judged by how we treat each other. I accept your apologies.
Thanks for understanding me. I won't open up my religious beliefs on this forum ever again. Thanks for guiding me.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Check this video, the first part has some crap about the fake David Ben Gurion's speech.... From 6:20 onwards..... dr. israr ahamed says that gazwa-e-hind is already complete !!! :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCjYGoMC-4g

So much confusion with the word of allah...

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
We are wearing bangles and sitting here to invite the pakistani army and give kashmir for free......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles