Pak violates ceasefire again, Indian soldier killed

jmj_overlord

three as is being stated by news channels and the post being completely destroyed by IA firing.
anyway IA is slowly waking up from the slumber. Still there will be talks regarding border next month by the two army chiefs right ?

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
India would be justified to strike back every time such an incident occurs, like the Israelis do.

Make the Pakis bleed.
Our Indian politicians are afraid because Pakistani Army has nuclear weapons whereas Israel's enemies i.e. Arabs & Hezbollah don't have such nuclear arsenal.

Moreover Israel's Iron Dome and Patriot air defense (US made) may have the capability to shoot down any rouge nuclear missile launched from Iran.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Don't make India in par with Israel . India is not occupying any lands like the Israelis . And when it comes to the defense of India , Muslims are part of it but when it comes to the Israel , its not the case .
1. Jordan is Palestine.

2.Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. My post had to do with the military posture of a country which supports its soldiers, not with political aspects.

Neil

Country flag
You mean that Muslim youths with Indian Flag turned up ..
yup... whats wrong in saying youths turned up... pure sensationalism over a martyr ...!! pity...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i m a civilian and i will think like a civilian .
Indeed you must be.

The foolishness in which you thought I was merely an internet warrior without seeing the trend of mu post indicates your intelligence and your ranking with the Blind Men of Hindooostan!

At the same time, I will say the average posters, who maybe civilians, do indicate intelligence.

Maybe you should study them for inspiration!

now its more understandable
As they say - Allah be Praised!

So are you suggesting that all Indian Civilians should be given compulsory military training ?
Having seen the mess you can create, I would not suggest so since having chaps of your temperament and attitude, it will only be assistance to our enemies!

One has to have the mental makeup, irrespective of community, caste, religion to be resolute to do their task assigned and without sycophancy that our national 'leaders' have to be treated as Gods on Earth.

We will surely obey the leadership, but we will not close our mind and kowtow as slaves of thought.

Just i cant understand one thing . no one denies the sacrifices made by the soldiers but why you think that civilians from all religion doesn't contribute for nation building ?

because in long term , it will have problems for India . seems you haven't learn from American experience
Has it created problems for Pakistan?

So. why are you so preferential to Pakistan that while it has created no problems for Pakistan, but will create problems for India?

Sun Tsu (that is if you know who he was) said - Use a Knife. But ensure that it is a borrowed knife!

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
yup... whats wrong in saying youths turned up... pure sensationalism over a martyr ...!! pity...
In India , religion is part of our identity and majority of Indians doesn't have problem with each other religion .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
1. Jordan is Palestine.
Jordan is separate from Palestine since the time of Roman occupation

Majority of Palestinians who are refugees in camps wanted to return back to their homes but State of Israel doesn't let them.

3. My post had to do with the military posture of a country which supports its soldiers, not with political aspects.[
The system of that country for the whole run by military and its not the case of India . India is not a military state but state of Israel is .. even the courts in occupied territories in Area C are run by military .

Israeli military court acquits Palestinian who failed to stop at temporary West Bank checkpoint - Diplomacy & Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indeed you must be.

The foolishness in which you thought I was merely an internet warrior without seeing the trend of mu post indicates your intelligence and your ranking with the Blind Men of Hindooostan!

At the same time, I will say the average posters, who maybe civilians, do indicate intelligence.

India is not a military state and majority of Indians are civilians only who are doing wonders in all the sectors . Be it games, education, Journalism, etc .

As they say - Allah be Praised!
yes .. praise be to the Lord .. That military guys are not ruling India as Israel .

Having seen the mess you can create, I would not suggest so since having chaps of your temperament and attitude, it will only be assistance to our enemies!
Here its you who is creating big mess and working to alienate Indian Muslims even in that thread which is dedicated for the Indian Muslim soldier who have sacrificed his life for the nation . Just grow up

One has to have the mental makeup, irrespective of community, caste, religion to be resolute to do their task assigned and without sycophancy that our national 'leaders' have to be treated as Gods on Earth.
Here the problem is not religion but the attitude adopted by you . You are having problem with the religious beliefs of Ordinary Indians and thats why round the clock attacking religion Islam .

We will surely obey the leadership, but we will not close our mind and kowtow as slaves of thought.
You wont respect any leadership nor the constitution because you are having different agendas

Just i cant understand one thing . no one denies the sacrifices made by the soldiers but why you think that civilians from all religion doesn't contribute for nation building ?
It is you who is questioning about the Civilians in here .

So. why are you so preferential to Pakistan that while it has created no problems for Pakistan, but will create problems for India?

Sun Tsu (that is if you know who he was) said - Use a Knife. But ensure that it is a borrowed knife!
Here you are creating problems of India by keep on attacking religion Islam and targeting Indian Muslims . its clearly visible .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ummah is a spiritual term which is consist of many nations and sects
Most thrilling a concept is ummah.

Why have people be befooled with a concept that never will come to be, when Muslims have abandoned spiritual theology and converted it into a temporal theology to kill each other with the sole aim to prove who is the 'real Muslims'!!

It indicates the scant regard that the Muslim have for their Quaran when it comes to their personal interests!

Hypocritical and delusional I would say!

It is better not to speak about it so that one does not look a fool!

Pakistan got things because of cold war and the countries which were in Nato block helped Pakistan as it was part of NATO block .

Muslim countries did helped India who were in Soviet Block , example is Egypt . in 1961 , when Indian army marched in Goa , Egypt forwarded resolution in UNSC supporting Indian position and in 1962 war , stopped Anti India resolutions in UN backed my Chinese and in 1965 war at Casablanca conferance , stop Arab League from taking stand in favor of Pakistan which is up to date followed by Arab League that India and Pakistan should solve the issue together . then in 1971 war . according to Al Ahram Editor in Chief M H Haikal .. soviet arms and assistance for bangladesh passed through Egypt in 1971
If Pakistan got military aid from CENTO because of the cold war, how come there was an embargo in the Wars, which the Islamic countries like Jordan violated?

You conveniently forget that Nasser was one of the leaders of the NAM along with Nehru and Tito. So, where was the option for Egypt to shake the 'strong' ties of projecting itself as great leaders?

India and the Middle East By Prithvi Ram Mudiam . read this book
It is not that I am an ill read person.

in India , there are some issues
Are you suggesting that because India has issues, we should not take advantage of issues in Pakistan?

It just shows where your heart lies!

Indeed in India there are many issues and is ideal for exploitation by all sorts of internatiionalo religious and ideological groups.

But what is great for India, which you may not acknowledge for good reasons, is that none can shake the fabric that is India.

Learn to live with it!

India is a multi religious and multi cultural countries in which each segment try for its share but when its comes about Nation , all stand together .
Good to hear that coming from a person who feels that India should remain supine because it has issues indicating where the heart lies!

you just dont give up with your garbage with is mainly to alienate indians with Indians
I stated

Balochis and others are feeling deprived, the same way as you feel Muslims are not getting their due.

That s why you are thinking of yourself and not the Nation, just the way the Balochis feel!

Nothing wrong in that feeling.
What is wrong with it?

You are, and chaps like Kamal Farroqi, are continuously dinning in our heads that Muslims have an issue.

Now, indeed they must have or are they leeches to drink the blood of a Nation, dry?

So do the Balochis have issues. Do you deny that?

The main issue is that India is NOT an ideal State. But continuously whining of the Govt's failure to stitch us into a Nation by solely looking at Muslim issues, does not indicate that folks are interested in sinking our differences before they sink us

Its the right of minority similar like the rights of Majority
Indeed!

There is no quibble on that.

But it has to be equal and not a total whine that the minorities are the sole folks at the wrong end of the stick.

Mamata Bannerjee has given a largess to Muslim Mullahs. Now one wonders why. What about the impoverished Pandits who have no money to eke an existence, since most have turned nastik, to quote your quaint term.

In Hinduism, I am told, there is no mandatory learning of the scriptures while in Islam it is! And knowing the Quaran by heart is the greatest achievement even if one has no intelligence or formal education.

So you are saying that who ever doesnt follow your funda , that person is not Indian . Simply grow up
So you feel that that is incorrect and wrong for treating Indian as Indian that treat Indians as Indians and not in compartments of sect, religion, community, and language and instead spout stupid religious claptrap that only divides the society and cause huge heartburns!

Man, you are a unique human creation!

You say so for your satisfaction but reality is this that you dont believe in the constitution of India which give rights to all the Indians to follow thier religion and just your whole area of attention are Indian Muslims .
I believe in the Constitution, but not in turning it cleverly to satiate Vote Banks.

Study the Constitution, fi your intelligenceallows you, and you will come to know what I have said.

I dont have any problem with my hindu and christian friends but i do have problem with people like you .
As it that is some 'manna' from the Heavens.

It is the usual weak and crippled statement that one finds in the Internet – I have many friends who are"¦"¦..

Next you will say you have many prostitutes as your buddies in the Legalise Prostitution thread just to show what a jolly good fellow you are!

So In short you want everyone to follow what you think and belief ... :rofl::rofl:
Why not if they have the intelligence to understand Medieval claptrap in the name of rigid religious edicts are not feasible in contemporary times.

Times have changed.

For instance, masturbation is evil as far as Islam is concerned. Are you suggesting that Muslims don't masturbate?

Adultery and homosexuality is banned and one is to be stoned to death. So, Muslims are not indulging in either?

Islam is a religion of Peace!

And you all go not only killing the infidels (as you term them) but also kill each other!

This is the hypocrisy that makes none believe what you say.

It reminds me of the Hindi saying – Munh men Ram naam, bagal me chhuri

Get honest with your conscience and stand up to what is the truth"¦"¦. And don't feel shy facing the world with the truth.

If your aim is Dar ul Islam, be upfront and quit stating it is 'spiritual' and try your best to achieve it.

Though I will concede your religion allows you to tell lies. It is calle Taquiah!

You really need help because you interfere in lives of everyone and try to judge everyone .
At least I am upfront and honest and not use Taquiah or taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah as you do!

Neither do I root for Pakistan and the Razakars as you do!

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
@Ray sir...

Farhaan at least used to entertain us with his idiosyncrasies. This guy is just rant... rant... yawn... rant... yawn... rant...

Why do you even bother to engage in a conversation with him? The last couple of pages is reminiscent of a Sanjay Jha debate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Indian Soldier died (RIP) with an Indian flag in his arm patch, and to us Indians he is an honored martyr. Period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blood+

Country flag
So an IA soldier is killed and a false-flagger derails the thread?
Your assesment might be true that he's a false flagger.But I won't be surprised even if he is an 'Indian' muslim.Just come to my town during a India-Pakistan Cricket match.If by chance Pakistan wins,they usually celebret like hell with all sorts of firecrackers and musical instruments till this day.

fallenwarrior

Country flag
rest in peace Lance Naik Mohammed Feroz Khan & condolences to the soldiers's family

working to alienate Indian Muslims even in that thread which is dedicated for the Indian Muslim soldier who have sacrificed his life for the nation . Just grow up

Here the problem is not religion but the attitude adopted by you . You are having problem with the religious beliefs of Ordinary Indians and thats why round the clock attacking religion Islam .

Here you are creating problems of India by keep on attacking religion Islam and targeting Indian Muslims . its clearly visible .
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
sir
your continued reference to a particular religion is unhealthy.
wish you had said ::: thread which is dedicated for the Indian soldier who has sacrificed his life for the nation.
this religious coloring of every aspect of life is unacceptable.
please refer to an Indian as an Indian.religious taggings are works of media and politicians.please leave it to them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India is not a military state and majority of Indians are civilians only who are doing wonders in all the sectors . Be it games, education, Journalism, etc .
I am aware that India is not a military state unlike your beloved Pakistan for which you show so much of concern when I raised the Balochi issue!

Who has denied that the civilians have not played their part?

In fact mentioned your stupidity and not of others ( who actually I praised).

Let me recount for you since you seem to be afflicted with Alzheimer's at your young age

yes .. praise be to the Lord .. That military guys are not ruling India as Israel .
Lord?

Forsaken Allah for Taqiyyah?

Israel is a democracy. Educate yourself even with your bile overcoming you!

Here its you who is creating big mess and working to alienate Indian Muslims even in that thread which is dedicated for the Indian Muslim soldier who have sacrificed his life for the nation . Just grow up
My good man, your bigotry shows.

Muslim soldier?

Should that be something special for me?

Not at all.

In fact, it never struck me that it is a Muslim soldier. All I saw was it was an Indian Army soldier! And that is more important for me since in the army, we don't care what your caste, community or religion is. The mantra is we are soldiers, Indian and comrades in arms.

My own orderly was a Muslim from Aligarh! That much for stupid people like you who wish to equate India with religion!

Actually, you need to grow up, feel that you are an Indian, quit your whining and contribute positively like Azim Premji, Who cares what his religion is? He is an icon and he has proved it on his own steam.

Where have I had problem with the religious beliefs of Ordinary Indians and thats why round the clock attacking religion Islam?

All I wrote was

You have a problem with my desire that people acquire the mental makeup, irrespective of community, caste, religion to be resolute to do their task assigned?

Are you suggesting that we all should look at national issues on the basis of community, caste, religion?

Your style of posts suggest so.

I respectfully find your dividing India into community, caste, religion as most distasteful and anti Indian!

You wont respect any leadership nor the constitution because you are having different agendas
I am not aware what your profession is, but your attitude indicates that there is no requirement of leadership and so this facet is lost on you.

Let me educate you. The first cardinal principle of Leadership is that you cannot just demand to be accepted as a leader – you have to earn it.

Deepak Kapoor rose to be the Chief. But does he command the respect?

MMS is embroiled in the Coalgate and other multi million scams. Does he command the respect that he did earlier, when all had blind faith in him, including me?

So only a village idiot would feel that leadership and respect is got through votes.

It is you who is questioning about the Civilians in here .
I wrote

why you think that civilians from all religion doesn't contribute for nation building ?
Don't try to play to the galleries, though I concede you are slippery like a weasel.

The operative word is –
why you think that civilians from all religion doesn't contribute for nation building ?
What makes you feel you are the sole civilian of India?

Quit getting cute!

Your weaselling ways are for all to see!

How does what I wrote attack Islam and Indian Muslim.

Here is what I wrote on which you have replied

It is only a Pakistani or a Pakistani sympathiser who will feel that this is an attack on Islam and on Indian Muslim..
Are you sure you are an Indian?

Or are you a 'sleeper agent'?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir...

Farhaan at least used to entertain us with his idiosyncrasies. This guy is just rant... rant... yawn... rant... yawn... rant...

Why do you even bother to engage in a conversation with him? The last couple of pages is reminiscent of a Sanjay Jha debate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Indian Soldier died (RIP) with an Indian flag in his arm patch, and to us Indians he is an honored martyr. Period.
I wrote a poem after seeing a memorial for the Indian martyred soldiers, which was being remembered by only a dog who sprinkled it well.

Memorial in tribute stand.
Forgoten by all
Remembered solely
by the passing bladderfull dog!
A tribute indeed for our heroic dead!

Or words to that effect.

It was published by the Owl.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most thrilling a concept is ummah.

Why have people be befooled with a concept that never will come to be, when Muslims have abandoned spiritual theology and converted it into a temporal theology to kill each other with the sole aim to prove who is the 'real Muslims'!!

It indicates the scant regard that the Muslim have for their Quaran when it comes to their personal interests!

Hypocritical and delusional I would say!

It is better not to speak about it so that one does not look a fool!
Ummah is a spiritual union which preaches brotherhood among nations and ends racism . All through the history , Indian Muslims have worked out with Hindus in improving relations with the Muslim world and even now its the Indian Ulema's who have openly declared that India is Darul Aaman

Here its you who cant see the truth that the large part of that Ummah which is Indian Muslims has declared that India is Darul Aaman but still you cry in the name of Ummah .. I really feel sorry for your ignorance but one thing is quite clear , you cant see Indians living peacefully .

Darul Uloom Deoband declares India 'Dar al-Aman' | Darul Ilm

If Pakistan got military aid from CENTO because of the cold war, how come there was an embargo in the Wars, which the Islamic countries like Jordan violated?
These are international political issues which are beyond the religion but its mainly Pakistani establishment which always try to color it in terms of religion which is basically for its existence .

You conveniently forget that Nasser was one of the leaders of the NAM along with Nehru and Tito. So, where was the option for Egypt to shake the 'strong' ties of projecting itself as great leaders?
I haven't forget anything but it was you who was talking about the role of Muslim countries in support of India . Seems here you are more on working to spread the Pakistani propaganda

It is not that I am an ill read person.
But behave like one .. seems old age is making you to forget things and these days you are reading too much anti Islamic websites online ..

Are you suggesting that because India has issues, we should not take advantage of issues in Pakistan?
Pakistanis are already half dead because of Indians being in Afghanistan and from there going into central Asia . And you still think that Indian national security is not doing its work properly .
It just shows where your heart lies!
Stop your judgement attitude . Its clearly visible how much you understand international politics .

Indeed in India there are many issues and is ideal for exploitation by all sorts of internatiionalo religious and ideological groups.
No .. India is having mainly issues its 2 neighbors .. one is using religion and another one using race to create chaos and on that further exploiting internal issues in shape of Maoists .

But what is great for India, which you may not acknowledge for good reasons, is that none can shake the fabric that is India.
All the international big powers one way or away way are working to create more chaos within India .

Learn to live with it!
You should stop your this attitude . You cant teach us .

Good to hear that coming from a person who feels that India should remain supine because it has issues indicating where the heart lies!
India is already doing things which are important for the national security but there are foreign powers which want India to not develop its relations with other countries .. Afghans considers India as a friendly country which Pakistanis cant digest . Just grow up and see the reality .

What is wrong with it?

You are, and chaps like Kamal Farroqi, are continuously dinning in our heads that Muslims have an issue.
There are infact issues which are visible .

Now, indeed they must have or are they leeches to drink the blood of a Nation, dry?

So do the Balochis have issues. Do you deny that?

The main issue is that India is NOT an ideal State. But continuously whining of the Govt's failure to stitch us into a Nation by solely looking at Muslim issues, does not indicate that folks are interested in sinking our differences before they sink us
Now its more visible that you do have problem with Indian Government , Indian system and for everything you will highlight abt Indian Muslims . But why you are so much highlighting these issues , what is your agenda and goal ?

Mamata Bannerjee has given a largess to Muslim Mullahs. Now one wonders why. What about the impoverished Pandits who have no money to eke an existence, since most have turned nastik, to quote your quaint term.
Mamata Banerjee has given to bengali Muslims and she is not coming to give to the Tamilian Muslims or Telugu Muslims or to the Hindu Adivasis affected by maoists terror . Pandits have been given too much from the central government and even now billions are going to them but not to the internally displaced Indians because of Maoist terror . And as i see here you are making every single Hindu Politician who are having good relations with Muslims of thier region as Nastik.

Recently in the funeral of Shaheed Feroz Khan , Minister Danam Nagender, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, BJP leaders G Kishan Reddy and Bandaru Dattatreya came to pay thier last respect . You will even term all these leaders as Nastik ..

In Hinduism, I am told, there is no mandatory learning of the scriptures while in Islam it is! And knowing the Quaran by heart is the greatest achievement even if one has no intelligence or formal education.
So is it a problem for you that Muslims learn Quran by heart ? but its not mandatory that all should learn Quran by heart

So you feel that that is incorrect and wrong for treating Indian as Indian that treat Indians as Indians and not in compartments of sect, religion, community, and language and instead spout stupid religious claptrap that only divides the society and cause huge heartburns!
India is a multi cultural and Multi religious country and the beauty of India is its diversity and you are having problem that Indians follow thier respective religions . so why its giving you heart burns ?
I believe in the Constitution, but not in turning it cleverly to satiate Vote Banks.
You dont believe in constitution because Constitution itself was written by those Indians who believe in religion in which they have clearly mentioned that Secularism doesnt means seperation of state and religion .

Study the Constitution, fi your intelligenceallows you, and you will come to know what I have said.
I have many times and even know the articles .

Dr Radhakrishnan defined secularism as equal respect to all religions and never should be considered as irreligious.

As it that is some 'manna' from the Heavens.

It is the usual weak and crippled statement that one finds in the Internet – I have many friends who are"¦"¦..

Next you will say you have many prostitutes as your buddies in the Legalise Prostitution thread just to show what a jolly good fellow you are!
You do have bad habit to mix different subjects and then force people like me to take a stand and then based on the stand , you start attacks on that member and its like chracter assasination . This is called manipulation in which you are expert .

Why not if they have the intelligence to understand Medieval claptrap in the name of rigid religious edicts are not feasible in contemporary times.

Times have changed.
This is what i am saying that you just want everyone to be like you . If you dont have religion then it doesnt means that others should not have religion . And Indianess doesnt means that one should not follow religion but one should follow his respective religion and serve the nation .

For instance, masturbation is evil as far as Islam is concerned. Are you suggesting that Muslims don't masturbate?
Masturbation is considered evil in Christianity, Judaism, Hindusim and Buddhism but with different thoughts of schools in all the religion . all the sects are having different view within the religion . even within Islam according to scholars Masturbation is allowed if its keeps you away from adultry .

Talmud prohibits masturbation, masturbation has been discouraged in Buddhism, catholic church even prohibits mastubation . and even in Hinduism masturbation is prohibited .

Adultery and homosexuality is banned and one is to be stoned to death. So, Muslims are not indulging in either?
its even condemned in Christianity , Hindusim , Judaism etc but in Islam proving adultry and homosexuality is not possible and only in self confessed cases people have been punished in Iran, saudi Arabia and Yeman . where as in Somalia and Afghanistan warlords time to time kill people .

Islam is a religion of Peace!
It is

And you all go not only killing the infidels (as you term them) but also kill each other!
Every religion do talk to fight for the truth and to uphold the justice and in Hindusim its called Dharm Yudh and in Islam Jihad . but in Islam the biggest JIhad is the inner Jihad . but what you are talking here is about the political and ethinic issues which are far from religion .

This is the hypocrisy that makes none believe what you say.
Hypocrisy is that which you are doing ..Terming political , land disputes and ethinic disputes as religious dispute .

It reminds me of the Hindi saying – Munh men Ram naam, bagal me chhuri
its a song of movie Piya Milan Ki Aas 1961 sung by Mohammed Rafi

Get honest with your conscience and stand up to what is the truth"¦"¦. And don't feel shy facing the world with the truth.
I am understanding what you are trying to do .

If your aim is Dar ul Islam, be upfront and quit stating it is 'spiritual' and try your best to achieve it.
India will be always Dar ul Aaman

Though I will concede your religion allows you to tell lies. It is calle Taquiah!
Islamophobes – in order to obtain an unchecked platform and/or demonise Muslims – have misapplied this term in their exaggerated claims of "Muslims are allowed to lie to the unbelievers" And these days who doesnt want to see India and Indians developing are using is term alot just to create chaos within India and make Indians to fight with each other .

At least I am upfront and honest and not use Taquiah or taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah as you do!
Taqqiya or not .. but some one from Cyber security agencies from India has to keep eye on this forum and tone used by some members .
Neither do I root for Pakistan and the Razakars as you do!
I dont have anything to do with Pakistan or Razakars and i am a proud Indian Muslim . But seems this site should come under surveliance of Indian cyber agencies

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles