Pak to beat India to associate membership to Cern

sukhish

Probably all the Indians whining in this thread. :lol:
I don't think india cares , but the title of the original report was misleading, as I said it not only beat india, but it also beat US and Russia too.

Sunder singh

Probably all the Indians whining in this thread. :lol:
Darling it is hard to tell you but with wet eyes and hand on chest let me tell breaking news we Indians can live without so called God's particle oh were is my tea forgot in kitchen

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
My brother-in-law is a veteran of CERN, on deputation from BARC, and was a part of the team which created the Alice gate of the LHC.

He says that the membership is just for raising funds, and has very little to do with actual research.

BARC and other research facilities of India have send their scientists on deputation to multiple international research facilities, like CERN, ITER, etc.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Poor "Neo" is too foolish to understand that they only want Pakistan's money and not their talent. They have plenty of that already. I mean isn't that obvious?

Neo

Poor "Neo" is too foolish to understand that they only want Pakistan's money and not their talent. They have plenty of that already. I mean isn't that obvious?
If it's all so worthless why are so many Indians whining here? :lol:
Be happy that we are wasting our money and resources. :)

Our nuclear industry is expanding despite so many hudles and restrictions. It must be hard to digest for hatemongers.
No wonder Hajmola is doing well in India :rofl:

sukhish

Our nuclear industry is expanding despite so many hudles and restrictions. It must be hard to digest for hatemongers.
no wining, except that the title of the report is misleading, as i said it beat US and russia also.

Neo

no wining, except that the title of the report is misleading, as i said it beat US and russia also.
And you needed three posts to make this point? :rofl:
Stop whining already, we heard you.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Stop trolling already!

You wanted your day under the sun, but it turned out that the 'sun' was just a light bulb.

And you needed three posts to make this point? :rofl:
Stop whining already, we heard you.

janme

Country flag
Ok guys,calm down.
There is only one Pakistani on this forum and you guys want to get him banned too.???

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Is hajmola is working so well, why is it hard to digest? Don't you know what hajmola does? Poor things, paki knowledge about general stuff also sucks big time.

Neo

Is hajmola is working so well, why is it hard to digest? Don't you know what hajmola does? Poor things, paki knowledge about general stuff also sucks big time.

Good boy, release the pressure, spew some venom and anger, take your hajmola and go to sleep.
You will feel better torrow...unless something good happens again in Pakistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Good boy, release the pressure, spew some venom and anger, take your hajmola and go to sleep.
You will feel better torrow...unless something good happens again in Pakistan.
Exactly, unless something good happens. Which by the way, never seems to happen in Pakistan. Kabhi Kabhi tukka lag jata hai becharo se.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles