Pak to add 24 missiles in 2011; target India

Neil

Country flag
can some one please explain how can an AAM and SAM be fitted with nuclear warhead and be used to target Indian cities...??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
can some one please explain how can an AAM and SAM be fitted with nuclear warhead and be used to target Indian cities...??
Dont know if you have played catch catch. Well we did in school. The idea is to throw a cricket ball as high and far as possible till gravity takes effect and brings it down, hopefully in a place where the other guy can't catch.
Perhaps the same idea is being used by pak. Fire a SAM high and handsome and hope that it will under gravity fall on some indian city. and yeah since they have the most advanced nuke weapons, they have managed to get a 50 kg warhead to yield a mega ton.

Param

Dont know if you have played catch catch. Well we did in school. The idea is to throw a cricket ball as high and far as possible till gravity takes effect and brings it down, hopefully in a place where the other guy can't catch.
Perhaps the same idea is being used by pak. Fire a SAM high and handsome and hope that it will under gravity fall on some indian city. and yeah since they have the most advanced nuke weapons, they have managed to get a 50 kg warhead to yield a mega ton.
Is this the famous Lahori Logic?

Neil

Country flag
LOL...yusuf bhai...i did play catch catch but not with missiles u c....so thankx for explaining!!

now i know why only paki and NK buy chinese missiles...

agentperry

whats indian production rate. heard 20 prithvis and 50 brahmos made every year. 2007 press report. but what about other missile like agni and akash.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Yeah and they told indian media abt it.
Atleast, they are more reliable that your school curriculum i.e "pakistan studies" and 'islamiyat', and their by-product 'Jahil' pakistani media which is living in a fools world of conspiracy and bigotry, away from reality of failed state pakistan!!

Pakistani Nationalist

Atleast, they are more reliable that your school curriculum i.e "pakistan studies" and 'islamiyat', and their by-product 'Jahil' pakistani media which is living in a fools world of conspiracy and bigotry, away from reality of failed state pakistan!!
Yeaah sure more reliable then indian media showing ghost stories n crying even at the thought of Pakistan getting a UAV.. or talkin abt ISIs spy pigeons.............. Poverty stricken india n its yellow journalism.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Yeaah sure more reliable then indian media showing ghost stories n crying even at the thought of Pakistan getting a UAV.. or talkin abt ISIs spy pigeons..............Poverty stricken india n its yellow journalism.
Are you talking about the UAV that crashed before entering Karachi airspace...lol

Crying at thought of Pakistan getting a UAV
hmm, we are pretty happy with the heavy dosage of Predators you keep on receiving from time to time.

Poverty stricken india n its yellow journalism.
Indian economy: 1,574,051 Million USD
Pakistan Economy:174,866 Million USD
Indian economy is 9.0014 Times Pakistani Economy

Indian Population:1,210,193,422
Pakistani Population:176,815,000
Indian Population is 6.84 times Pakistani population

Hence an average Indian is 1.5 times richer than an average Pakistani.
Pakistan even with its small population lags behind in income per capita.

Yet, you see Pakistanis on every forum with their same old 1960 Poverty rhetoric, times have changed, buy new propaganda magazines.

sure more reliable then indian media
Surely, a media that organizes talk shows that turn into swearing frenzies is much more professional than the evil Yindoo media. I mean Zaid Hamid is your prime entertainer, ain't he?

Now on topic: 24, with a range of 1000 km huh?
If I know my geography right, entire eastern and southern India(deep south) would remain untouched.
We should work fast on our BMD though.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles