Pak suspends seven policemen for leaving Indian delegation unguarded.

Blackwater

Pak suspends seven policemen for leaving Indian delegation unguarded.
PTI | Nov 9, 2012, 04.29PM IST
Article

LAHORE: Seven policemen of the Elite Force of Pakistan's Punjab province have been suspended from service for leaving deputy chief minister Sukhbir Singh Badal and his delegation unguarded while they went to have dinner at a reception here, officials said on Friday.

The incident occurred when a group of businessmen hosted a dinner for Badal and his 45-member delegation at the Royal Country Palm Club on Wednesday.

The Elite Force policemen deputed to guard the Indian delegation rushed off to have dinner, leaving the Indian delegation unprotected. :taunt::taunt::taunt1::taunt1::taunt1::pound::pound:

Punjab Police chief Haji Habibur Rehman had taken serious note of the "security lapse" and ordered an inquiry.

DIG (Operations) Rai Tahir recorded the statements of the policemen involved in the incident.

Tahir found inspector Muhammad Akmal and six other policemen responsible for the security lapse and suspended them from service.

He also issued them notices to explain why action should not be taken against them.

Badal and his delegation left for home on Friday after a five-day visit to Pakistan's Punjab province that was aimed at boosting cooperation between the two sides.

Pak suspends seven policemen for leaving Indian delegation unguarded - The Times of India

Blackwater

Re: Pak suspends seven policemen for leaving Indian delegation unguard

bukhe,nange paki police rushed to eat roti.

now i understand y there was no police wala with sri lanka cricket team,

all were busy in hira mandi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

For indians

Afghanistan/sudan/somalia/myanmar/bangladesh

se hote to sahi lekin indians k liye kyon?

are they important than bangladesh's or afghan?

very stupid indeed

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

bukhe,nange paki police rushed to eat roti.

now i understand y there was no police wala with sri lanka cricket team,

all were busy in hira mandi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
sunny leone is indian nt lahori

correct me if i am wrong

illusion8

No wonder Pakistan is F@cked up beyond repair. :rofl:

blank_quest

Country flag

sunny leone is indian nt lahori

correct me if i am wrong
Artha, Dharma, Kama, Moksh, These are the four major traits that Indians have followed since Time immemorial. We have Kamasutra, the Art of love making . We have every single theme of Art like Music Schools , Dance Schools , Sculpture etc . We are proud that we are NOT Mundane like you people. If Music/Dance/Art is NOT Allowed in Islam ( according to Paki version of Kattar-aka-Real Islam ) then we are Proud that We have appreciation for Every Single thing that exists.. be it Ganikas like Sunny Leone.....

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Artha, Dharma, Kama, Moksh, These are the four major traits that Indians have followed since Time immemorial. We have Kamasutra, the Art of love making . We have every single theme of Art like Music Schools , Dance Schools , Sculpture etc . We are proud that we are NOT Mundane like you people. If Music/Dance/Art is NOT Allowed in Islam ( according to Paki version of Kattar-aka-Real Islam ) then we are Proud that We have appreciation for Every Single thing that exists.. be it Ganikas like Sunny Leone.....
yep - sex is a natural human need just like food, water, security, shelter, etc.

No wonder Pakiland is full of perverts - donkey sex, goat sex, camel sex, etc. We Indians appreciate lovemaking, as it should be. Unfortunately, too much prudishness has seeped into Indian culture, thanks to the Islamic invasions and British Victorian morality. As Indians begin rediscovering themselves, they will become more natural and liberal.

And Pakis can continue to experience bliss in their own repressed society, with donkeys, goats, etc.

blank_quest

Country flag

It is sad to see that people fear to reinterpret the Scriptures as they are supposed to be 'immutable'. Many Religion of the World has gone through reforms -- be it x-ians, or Hindus.As for Pakis,they will never be liberal because they have 'ingrained' some 'concepts' that are in-toto very 'immutable'. :tsk:

Tronic

Who cares, it was only Sukhbir Badal.. no one important.. :D

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

pakis due to their sexually repressed society can have sex with Monkeys and Donkeys.......That was funny! :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackwater

Who cares, it was only Sukhbir Badal.. no one important.. :D

No, he was Indian leader on paki soil. if something happen then:laugh::laugh::laugh:

wo baat dosri ha india me uski koi aukat nahi ha

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Oh I wish MMS and Sonia Gandhi go there (with her two puppies) for diplomacy and then the guards leave them alone and something happens.

I will forgive Pakistan's meddling if something bad (for the people I said above) happens.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles