Pak supporting Syrian nuclear programme: ex-Israeli Army Gen

Discussion in 'China' started by ALBY, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ALBY

ALBY Elite Member Elite Member

Terming Pakistan as the "main proliferator of atomic bombs in Middle East", a former Israeli Army General has alleged that Islamabad was supporting the Syrian nuclear weapons programme and was behind nuclear proliferation in the Arab world.Visiting India to interact with defence and security experts, Brig Gen (retd) Shalom Harari said, "Israel recently got information that Pakistan was supporting the nuclear weapon program of Syria by supplying it some of the key components."Based on the fact that Pakistan helped Iran and is behind proliferation of nuclear weapons all over the world, if you ask me today to paint the Axis of Evil, I think Pakistan should also be part of it along with Syria, Iran and North Korea," he said.An expert of ideology and structure of Islamic terrorist organizations, Harari headed the Palestinian Affairs Department at the Israeli Ministry of Defense for thirteen years.

Pak supporting Syrian nuclear programme: ex-Israeli Army Gen - Indian Express

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

pak helping

Syrian nuclear programme
    north-korea
    libya
    turkey
    many more in arab world

no wonder, they want uranium from australian. Demand bahoot ha bhai

4. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

God know how many countries have technical know how of making nuclear bombs now. I hope that pakistani designs are faulty and any country which has those design can never use it even if they want to.

ALBY likes this.
  5. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Pakistan is trying to create a nuclear armed alliance for itself(I'm pretty sure with China's blessings) and trying to profit at the same time. These guys need to be stopped in their plans to hold the world hostage to their insanity in the future.

6. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

Those of us who believed GWB would want to add that Syria got Saddam Hussain's WMD. :)

7. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

wait a minute what would pak gets in return money naaaaahhhhh i donot think Syria has any money to give. support for kashmir cause may be. we should take this news with a pinch of sault