Pak supporting Syrian nuclear programme: ex-Israeli Army Gen

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Terming Pakistan as the "main proliferator of atomic bombs in Middle East", a former Israeli Army General has alleged that Islamabad was supporting the Syrian nuclear weapons programme and was behind nuclear proliferation in the Arab world.Visiting India to interact with defence and security experts, Brig Gen (retd) Shalom Harari said, "Israel recently got information that Pakistan was supporting the nuclear weapon program of Syria by supplying it some of the key components."Based on the fact that Pakistan helped Iran and is behind proliferation of nuclear weapons all over the world, if you ask me today to paint the Axis of Evil, I think Pakistan should also be part of it along with Syria, Iran and North Korea," he said.An expert of ideology and structure of Islamic terrorist organizations, Harari headed the Palestinian Affairs Department at the Israeli Ministry of Defense for thirteen years.

Pak supporting Syrian nuclear programme: ex-Israeli Army Gen - Indian Express

Blackwater

pak helping

Syrian nuclear programme
north-korea
libya
turkey
many more in arab world

no wonder, they want uranium from australian. Demand bahoot ha bhai

SHASH2K2

God know how many countries have technical know how of making nuclear bombs now. I hope that pakistani designs are faulty and any country which has those design can never use it even if they want to.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Pakistan is trying to create a nuclear armed alliance for itself(I'm pretty sure with China's blessings) and trying to profit at the same time. These guys need to be stopped in their plans to hold the world hostage to their insanity in the future.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Those of us who believed GWB would want to add that Syria got Saddam Hussain's WMD. :)

anoop_mig25

Country flag
wait a minute what would pak gets in return money naaaaahhhhh i donot think Syria has any money to give. support for kashmir cause may be. we should take this news with a pinch of sault

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles