Pak steps up the ante against America; PM Gilani recalls Foreign Minister Khar

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A holiday cut short for Hina. What was she there for? Ah she went because Gilani himself had refused to go because he was not going to get an ear from Obama.

Wonder if it would all matter to the US!!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Actually this is good time for pakis to show their true color, US with its recession will not be able to fight or bomb pakistan.

agentperry

usa still has planes flying which were there 3 yrs ago when they threatened to bomb pakland to stoneage for the frst time. a lion without one or two nails is not so weak that it cant kill a lamb.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
What does US will possible loose if Hina is called back do they believe this will jerk of US ? PAK is desperate to get the $$$ nothing more so they use all tricks used by kids to attract another kid :frusty:

Also i doubt this is Drama by PAK and Gilani would have called his master in US and said "This is all that we do so we can get support of our own people and once we did we will serve you, till then please give us money under the table" :laugh:

Oracle

A holiday cut short for Hina. What was she there for? Ah she went because Gilani himself had refused to go because he was not going to get an ear from Obama.

Obama declined to meet Gilani the imposter.

As it seems now, US have accepted the fact that Pakistan was a harlot of the UK, and then US. It's trying to cut off ties, as it doesn't want paki STDs

Iamanidiot

Obama declined to meet Gilani the imposter.

As it seems now, US have accepted the fact that Pakistan was a harlot of the UK, and then US. It's trying to cut off ties, as it doesn't want paki STDs
Inbreds only have STD's ?.I also think they have genetic defects

arya

Country flag
its time when pakistan can test china friendship

declare war against usa and see whether china will send there force or not

a simple question do china provide any help to Pakistan against usa

how will china react

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
You guys are reading too much in to this. The reason is simple, they didn't have any money to pay for her stay there :D

Blackwater

USA did not give appointment to geelani and he fool his people by saying " iam not going due to floods" as he cares about floods..

Anyhow he should also called his ambasssdor from USA ooooopssss i forgot he is US citizen:sad::sad::laugh::laugh:,

rajpalgrewal

USA did not give appointment to geelani and he fool his people by saying " iam not going due to floods" as he cares about floods..

Anyhow he should also called his ambasssdor from USA ooooopssss i forgot he is US citizen:sad::sad::laugh::laugh:,
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sob

Mod
Country flag
These are symbolic gestures. Let them cancel the order for F 16s and their upgrades, this will show their real resolve and intent to the US and to the ROW.

Tomcat

sob they will not do that on their life other ways how will net hamids of pakistan make vdos against india

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The US and the Saudis bankroll Pakistan with hard cash.

So, Pakistan is merely posturing!

Saudis alone cannot keep Pakistan afloat.

And China does not give hard cash.

Further, China is tiring with Pakistan's shenanigans of killing Chinese workers in Pakistan and Pakistan exporting terrorism into Xinjiang!

Pakistan will come to heel!

They have no other option!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I didnt understand if Hina was recalled, why did she meet Clinton? Ultimately did she actually return prior to her schedule or did the pakis realize their aukat and asked her to do as their "master" said?

ejazr

Ambassador
To be honest, this is all a Pak-US drama.

Maybe I'm floating a conspiracy theory but the sabre rattling seems to be a way of the PA trying gain credibility within Pakistan. Its a strange situation where if the PA comes out as friendly to US, it looses its legitimacy. A few rhetorical words here and there and a talk of war with the US is perfect to bring back your credibility and popularity ratings.

We now have Obama pretty much guaranteeing that there will be NO US boots on ground in NW. The PA/ISI will continue the game of catching a few Taliban and Al Qaeda members every now and then and over longer term, keep Afghanistan destablised and impoverished so that it never poses a challenge to Pakistan and it can focus only on the Indian border.

Until we see some concrete actions like sanctions or arms embargoes happening, the US-Pakistan relationship is still continuing.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Obama has been a complete failure in his afpak policy. Though it was bush who started a wrong war and not focussing on the real center for terror, obama has chosen to look the other way despite mounting evidence of Pakistsn state sponsored terror. I feel if Bush was in power, post OBL be would have gone after the Pakis no matter what.

Obama is a real bummer here. I hope this year is the last we see of him as US prez.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles