Pak refuses to hand over ex-ISI chief to Bosnia tribunal

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Yeah we provided arms n trained them........ to fight the serbs .... big deal...... get over it.
Welcome to DFI. Defending the nation known for spreading terrorism. I noticed your post on PDF. It is out of commission. On this forum now you have to get over on to the side where one is caught red handed than they have to accept their role without getting defensive.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
@PMAITRA,ADUX,JAY,DD -

dont argue with dumazz trolls and waste your time.
I agree with you. This Pakistani nationalist has migrated from PDF. His posts on that forum had the same tone as over here. Put him on Ignore list until and unless he starts respecting rest of us.

Elmo

Feel sorry for the flood victims, but then is brave Pakistan willing to accept any aid if offered by India? What happened last time? Besides, we have to cater to the miseries of our own, including victims of terrorist attacks.

Where are you from, BTW?
How does a racist comment about Aryan lineage relate to flood victims and their misery?

Pmaitra - I seriously feel charity begins at home. I wish Pakistani leaders would stop looking outward and get the rich to give more. And same can be said of India as well, where poverty is equally if not more rampant. 60 years of separation may have produced varying middle classes in the two countries, but for the simple village people in whole of South Asia, no changes have been wrought. Look at the lives of people in places such as Bhutan, Bangladesh, India or Pakistan - people just carry on with their lives, destitute, knowing that breaking free from the cycle is next to impossible. In such circumstances, when humanity suffers, I dont think any country or its people's misery should be singled out - it's a misery that's there throughout. It requires people to stop thinking about borders and look at the world in large, a difficult task and I dont expect a lot to get it.

On topic- well, I doubt the guy would be handed over to ICJ. If he goes there, then the US goes there and goes down as well. The US would never do anything in which it will be incriminated in.

JayATL

On topic- well, I doubt the guy would be handed over to ICJ. If he goes there, then the US goes there and goes down as well. The US would never do anything in which it will be incriminated in.
Come again- what does the US have to do w/ this? Is this the good old Pakistani culture where any pros and cons are piggy backed off on other countries? You know- like any good Indian news means Pakistanis start pounding their chest how well china is doing vs India? Where is the whole US will go there pertinent with this issue? You guys are a signatory to ICJ...

since you are on " topic" dear- I'd love to hear you comment about how you feel on the subject matter for violating international law and worse yet that for crimes against humanity and finally that Pakistan made an 3rd grade child like excuse about lost memories :).

pmaitra

How does a racist comment about Aryan lineage relate to flood victims and their misery?
Aryan lineage has nothing to do with flood victims. However, pictures of the flood victims was cited to debunk the not so infrequent and boastful claims by Pakistanis (your countrymen) of their Aryan lineage and superiority to Indians.

Pmaitra - I seriously feel charity begins at home. I wish Pakistani leaders would stop looking outward and get the rich to give more. And same can be said of India as well, where poverty is equally if not more rampant. 60 years of separation may have produced varying middle classes in the two countries, but for the simple village people in whole of South Asia, no changes have been wrought. Look at the lives of people in places such as Bhutan, Bangladesh, India or Pakistan - people just carry on with their lives, destitute, knowing that breaking free from the cycle is next to impossible. In such circumstances, when humanity suffers, I dont think any country or its people's misery should be singled out - it's a misery that's there throughout. It requires people to stop thinking about borders and look at the world in large, a difficult task and I dont expect a lot to get it.
Whatever. The fact that you apply conditions on accepting aid shows that you people have some nerve, and an attitude problem.

If Pakistan could hide Osama, this one is a small fry.

Blackwater

A cuntry which was founded on the principles of hatred, intolerance and stayed on track of those "principles" NEVER had any grace, it didn't recognise it's own dead soldiers while fighting a shameful war in 1947 and repeated the same thing in 1999, more than 50 years later. All of it's existence has been made possible due to it's prostituting itself to highest bidder, British for creation, then Indian, US, Saudi Arab (and some other Islamic nations), UN and China (in general rough order). Hatred, lies, back stabbing and sheer stupidity, these were and still are the distinguishing features of this hell hole. It doesn't even treat it's own citizens well as Bangladeshis, Ahemadis, non-muslims, MOhajirs, Pashtuns and Balochs found at their own expense. and If it's still possible to have izzat or be graceful in spite of having such features...then I stand corrected.

in 1947, 99% of their fauj consist of tribal mens from north and south waziristan. so free ke admi the.They disgrace them then and they are doing it now by bombing them. Those people, who fought for them and give them POK ,is being killed by pak army now..

what a shame less country na-pakistan......

sadhartha

Did this tribunal call any US general, CIA officials or Pentagon's defense rank official for investigation?
If anybody has information please post link.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Did this tribunal call any US general, CIA officials or Pentagon's defense rank official for investigation?
US does not recognise the ICJ.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Back to Jamaica!!!!
How's the weather????

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I am not sure about the Serbian case, but in the past USA and USSR both have indeed refused to hand over war crminals and have actively protected them - starting from World War 2 Nazi war criminals. That does not make it right - but Pakistan is just following in the inglorious footsteps of the superpowers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles