Pak ranks 4th world IT service provider to overseas clients

thethinker

Country flag
If I wanted to post anti India shyt, the forum would be full of it.

The fact is that the Pakistan section is a complete joke, a troll fest and a place to promote hate speech where some of the most senior members take the lead and the mods turn a blind eye to them.

But if I post something critical on India, the hell breaks loose. Trolls gang up to kill the messenger because the message is often too strong to be killed. I have stopped wasting my time feeding these trolls so I am not bothered anymore. But the poor and cheap replies I get are there for every viewer and visitor to see and it puts this board and India to shame. So there is no need for me to post anti India stuff, trolls are more damaging to India's rep than a moderate and liberal Pakistani like me here.
So says the Paki troll who has an anti-India signature so that everyone can see it when you post anything not even remotely related to India. :rolleyes:

The signature you have put as of now to subtly troll :

" The US has adroitly exploited India's prime national vulnerability of a severely bloated false ego, an inflated sense of self-importance and grossly misplaced self-assumed greatness. The US has managed to convince it of the inevitability of its "singular role" at the global level and its "undeniable destiny" as a major power broker of the 21st century!!"

thethinker

Country flag
Messenger is killed because the message is too stupid to be killed.. [ You are still in denial!!!]
Your acting of the fall guy is pathetic.

Who posted the Link about Pakistan link
You

Who posted it without verifying facts
You

What did the Indian posters do
They verified the facts stated by you and found it incorrect. They posted their facts and figures to back their claim. This is what happens in a discussion. Since you didnt have any figures to back your claim, you chose to play the fall guy. Good for you.

Why is there sarcasm
Cuz Pakis never learn!!

Critical news on India
People post links to back their claim most of the time to deny the news or give an alternate suggestion to the news.
Most of the links posted are from Core sources- Govt depts etc which can make your 'critical news' void.

Now you are complaining when the Fake news is countered with facts and figures. It doesnt put INdia to shame, but it puts lying Pakis like you to shame depite the fact that their lies are exposed everytime.
Malicious Pakis assume that everyone would be so dumb here that it would be ok to put up a bunch of false and fabricated news from Paki propaganda websites in between few real news. By doing this, soon there would be a good mix of propaganda news along with some real ones.

Newsflash @Neo:

This ain't your local Paki congregation where you high five each other due to fake victories and celebrate false glory. You can make false websites all you want and share among your ilk, but post them here and expect to be called out for what it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

The fact is that the Pakistan section is a complete joke, a troll fest and a place to promote hate speech where some of the most senior members take the lead and the mods turn a blind eye to them.

But if I post something critical on India, the hell breaks loose. Trolls gang up to kill the messenger because the message is often too strong to be killed. I have stopped wasting my time feeding these trolls so I am not bothered anymore. But the poor and cheap replies I get are there for every viewer and visitor to see and it puts this board and India to shame. So there is no need for me to post anti India stuff, trolls are more damaging to India's rep than a moderate and liberal Pakistani like me here.
I request you to pay a visit to the http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/48130-pakistani-lies-denial-thread.html

Read through all the posts, one by one.

You will realize why we are so suspicious of every "good news" that comes out of Pakistan. Most of it is just hot air, usually.

blueblood

Can't really help you with that, now can I?

But would you like to see the posts of your brethren on other forums. Cheering the Mumbai attacks, advocating the killing of Hindus en masse, constant and consistent denial of history of Pak sponsored terrorism and labelling every single terror attack as Topi Drama (which is a Paki term not Indian).

But if I post something critical on India, the hell breaks loose. Trolls gang up to kill the messenger because the message is often too strong to be killed.
Dude, as far as the introspection goes we may not be great but we are far better than both our eastern and western neighbours. But still I would like to have a discussion. Singh gets trolled every single day for being a Kejri fan and you know very well who he is.

I have stopped wasting my time feeding these trolls so I am not bothered anymore. But the poor and cheap replies I get are there for every viewer and visitor to see and it puts this board and India to shame. So there is no need for me to post anti India stuff, trolls are more damaging to India's rep than a moderate and liberal Pakistani like me here.
Your assumption that people (foreigners) will be paying heed to the plight of a Pakistani poster on an Indian forum or anywhere else for that matter is very flawed to say the least.

Let me give you an example. Peshawar attacks were far more brutal and heinous than 26/11 but you got less international media attention than the two bit Sydney crisis. Because people did not say that India or Australia had it coming or that they are paying for their sins.

There were rallies praising Mumbai attackers and then there were rallies where thousands of children participated in multiple cities including mine praying for the Peshawar kids. Now you be the judge.

Dude, you cannot be in denial and play the victim card at the same time. If you want to have a genuine discussion then you have to criticise the fuked up things hapening in the Islamic world in general and pak in particular.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Guys give the poor guy a break. It is not his fault that Paki media and the state is in such a pathetic condition. :sad:
WHY??? :dude:

We are not going to tolerate any FAKE PAKI NEWS here.

DFI is not a FAKE NEWS FEED channel which Pakis can use.We are gonna expose Paki LIES. :thumb: :thumb:

By posting FAKE NEWS he is a part of Paki propaganda and EQUALLY responsible for the pathetic condition of his FAKE country.He doesn't even live there. :rolleyes:

blueblood

WHY??? :dude:

We are not going to tolerate any FAKE PAKI NEWS here.

DFI is not a FAKE NEWS FEED channel which Pakis can use.We are gonna expose Paki LIES. :thumb: :thumb:

By posting FAKE NEWS he is a part of Paki propaganda and EQUALLY responsible for the pathetic condition of his FAKE country.He doesn't even live there. :rolleyes:
Calm down mate. It's just fuking internet. I would rather smack some sense into him and remove the wool over his eyes through dialogue than trolling incessantly which will result in nada.

sorcerer

Country flag
Calm down mate. It's just fuking internet. I would rather smack some sense into him and remove the wool over his eyes through dialogue than trolling incessantly which will result in nada.
:thumb:
Good luck with that. YOu would definitely need it.

thethinker

Country flag
That Paki isn't really stupid.

It is just selective wool over the eyes. Ask him about how many businesses are indirectly controlled by Pak army and the corruption that exists in Pak military. Or the treatment of shias and ahmadis.

Prepare to be astonished by obfuscation, denials, fake outrages and so on.

So trolling at least is more productive as it adds to entertainment value when it comes to responding to this Paki.

blueblood

That Paki isn't really stupid.

It is just selective wool over the eyes. Ask him about how many businesses are indirectly controlled by Pak army and the corruption that exists in Pak military. Or the treatment of shias and ahmadis.

Prepare to be astonished by obfuscation, denials, fake outrages and so on.

So trolling at least is more productive as it adds to entertainment value when it comes to responding to this Paki.
I know mate. I have been following him since he was an esteemed member of the glorious neighbourhood forum, circa 2009 if IIRC.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think Admins should add a "Fake News" at the start of the threads after it's busted.

This thread should be titled as -> "Fake News - Pak ranks 4th world IT service provider to overseas clients"

There is already a whole website for fake news - > Faking News - leading news satire website of India

bennedose

:cry::cry::cry:
Ohhhhhh cry me a river
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles