Pak pilot writes to kin of Indian he killed in 1965

agentperry

He didnt feel sorry then, fine. Is he feeling sorry now? Does he think his superior's made a cowardly and dishonourable decision? Finally, has he apologised for targetting the civilians?
why are getting snippy. do you feel guilt before committing a mistake, during committing it or after committing. he too realized but unfortunately after many many years. regarding civilian let his remorse grow and then someday he may come out and speak it out. till them at least spare me.

johnee

why are getting snippy. do you feel guilt before committing a mistake, during committing it or after committing. he too realized but unfortunately after many many years. regarding civilian let his remorse grow and then someday he may come out and speak it out. till them at least spare me.
Spare you!!?? I have done nothing to you. I am only challenging your claim that he has remorse for his actions. How did you infer that? Did he express his regret or tender his apology? If not, then he is not regretting...

agentperry

Spare you!!?? I have done nothing to you. I am only challenging your claim that he has remorse for his actions. How did you infer that? Did he express his regret or tender his apology? If not, then he is not regretting...
he did that in his letter.... he justified and showed his guilt... he seek forgiveness what more you expect from enemy. sell his soul to get back that martyr.

johnee

he did that in his letter.... he justified and showed his guilt... he seek forgiveness what more you expect from enemy. sell his soul to get back that martyr.
I havent read the letter, so I am asking. Why are you getting angry? I am asking you, as you seem to have read the letter, has he apologised? or has he justified himself? Did he think he was guilty?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
he tried by sending letter... but media as you know can even listen dead man's sniff... moreover the kin of martyr also replied in positive way, its only us who are fighting unnecessarily
In an email with cc to lot of people, come on, this is too naive to believe. It doesn't matter if kin of the dead man has no regrets, this doesn't changes the crime he has committed. Now hiding behind the technical details

johnee

In an email with cc to lot of people, come on, this is too naive to believe. It doesn't matter if kin of the dead man has no regrets, this doesn't changes the crime he has committed. Now hiding behind the technical details
Perhaps, the kin of the dead were only being polite...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles