Pak needs mini-nukes to deter India

blueblood

First, your ABM is still decades from battle ready;
Second, you two are too close, there is no warning time for your ABM to get prepared;
Third, their scientists are also working on improving their missile's capability to penetrate your ABM, that is lots easier and lots cheaper.
Whoa duuuuuude, you are so fraking intelligent. Your IQ is what, like 160-170. I know that it is pretty average for a Chinese guy but for us Indians who can barely write our names you guys are like gods. I think that's where 33 crore gods came from.

Rashna

Country flag
I do agree with you on most of your points. I would like to add a few things here;

In Pakistan there is a a belief that Jinnah was a British agent and Jinnah who was a pork eating shia muslim who didn't really practice islam suddenly decided to bat for an islamic state because of this reason. There is also a belief that he never thought that the partition would actually happen for he thought Gandhi and Nehru would accept the Cabinet Mission Plan, which never happened.

On Gandhi, Nehru, and Jinnah......

While Nehru vehemently criticised Jinnah for using the Islamic religion in politics, he turned a blind eye to the use of Hindu religion from the platform of Congress by his own Mahatma. Was Jinnah wrong in complaining that Gandhi "had destroyed the very ideals with which the Congress started its career and converted it into a communal Hindu body"? Not really because under Gandhi's leadership, the Indian nationalism was Hinduised as "his basic concepts, his moral values and ideals, even his fads and foibles, were of Hindu origin; in his writings and speeches he constantly employed language, imagery and symbolism undisguisedly derived from the Hindu sources "¦" All this alienated the Muslims from the Congress yet regrettably Gandhi insisted that only the Congress represented the Muslims. The Muslims suspected that the Congress was primarily a Hindu body and Jinnah used their suspicions to the maximum effect, still the Congress made no serious effort to allay their fears.

Instead of engaging Jinnah and the League to find out what was irking the Muslims to demand a separate state, the Congress adopted the uncompromising policy of outright condemnation. Gandhi made a tactless attack on Jinnah's thesis of Muslim nationhood in his journal "Harijan": "The 'two nation' theory is an untruth"¦. Those whom God has made one, man will never be able to divide"¦. My whole soul rebels against the idea that Hinduism and Islam represent two antagonistic cultures and doctrines. To assert such a doctrine is for me the denial of God"¦" The Congress wasted precious years by not bringing on the negotiating table any concrete alternative to the demand of Pakistan. The World War Two years and the imprisonment of the Congress leadership in the botched "Quit India" Movement provided time and space for Jinnah to strengthen his position which became invincible after the results of the 1945-46 general elections. The very League which could not back up its claim of being the true representative party of the Muslims due to its weak performance in the 1936 elections, won all the Muslim seats in the Central Assembly in the 1945-46 elections. The Muslim apologists of the Congress were wiped out and electorally the Muslim community stood solidly right behind Jinnah. For Congress, now, the most crucial question was not to win independence from the British but to save India from disintegration.

Jinnah knew that Gandhi was the key to the Congress and that is why he said, "We could settle the Indian problem in ten minutes if Mr Gandhi would say, 'I agree that there should be Pakistan"¦'" Gandhi did show his inclination to consider the division but insisted that it must be by mutual agreement of both the communities and first the two should join hands to evict the British. This was a trap because had the British left without partition, the Muslims might have to fight a civil war to wrestle Pakistan from the Hindus and Jinnah could see through this trap. That is why he told Gandhi, "The question of the division of India, as Pakistan and Hindustan is only on your lips and does not come from your heart."

Source :Stop blaming Jinnah for partition | Pakistan Today

Turning to the Cabinet Mission plan, Dalwai argues that Jinnah accepted this because it "not only enabled the Muslims to enjoy political power in the Muslim-majority provinces but also to get a fifty per cent representation at the Centre, thus allowing them to rule over the Hindu majority". Jinnah further "welcomed the plan because it left the Princely States as they were, and he thought he could use 'Muslim India' and 'Princely India' as counterweights against 'Hindu India'". Jinnah upheld the rights of sundry nawabs and maharajas, while, as Dalwai notes, "persistently oppos[ing] the demands of the subjects of the Princely States for more rights for themselves".

Revisionist or nostalgic historians blame Gandhi and Nehru for not agreeing to the Cabinet Mission plan; had they done so, there might still have been a united India. Dalwai agrees that "in a sense it is true that if Gandhi and Nehru had satisfied Jinnah's demands, partition would have been avoided". However, as he tellingly adds, "t was not the prime objective of Gandhi and Nehru to avoid partition at any cost. If any cost were paid for avoiding partition, every Indian would have been converted to either Islam or Hinduism to achieve such a goal."

Source: Jinnah reassessed

On Bengal and Punjab.................

I agree these two states were the ones to bear the brute force of partition however we must not ignore Sindhis who lost their access to their home forever and Hindus from north west frontier who aren't necessarily punjabis in the strictest sense. Also one can't forget Indian muslims who migrated from within India especially the biharis and UP muslims who are to date unhappy in their adopted land and face army operations. Even now an operation against the "Mohajir" community is unfolding in karachi. The partitioning of bengal doesn't seem to have worked because not only did the east bengalis separate from pakistan, migration from bangladesh to India is proof that the partition has not really worked. "The exodus from Bangladeshis into India has for the first time been termed by the United Nations as "the single largest bilateral stock of international migrants" in the eastern hemisphere and also in the developing world".

Given the above the north -east states of India are also a victim of partition because their demographics have changed because of it.

In Punjab too we had the Khalistan movement and it cost the Gandhi family dearly.

Partition gave birth to the Kashmir problem which has left both pandits and muslims divided and caught in a battle between India and Pakistan. So kashmir is another casualty of the partition.

I make these points to clear out that the fallout of partition has affected a lot more people than just in geographically divided states of bengal and punjab.

On Subhash Chandra Bose....
What you say is the truth and given the recent breaking of the story of how Nehru spied on Bose, i think the truth will soon come out.

On the British leaving India .......

Given this entire landscape Pakistan is now a reality and a troublesome reality for us. We have our leaders to thank for this baggage which might destroy the sub-continent.

@<a href="http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/member.php?u=16062" target="_blank">Rashna</a>,

I have no time for 'hero worshipping' or acquiring 'gurus' to bring solace to the tormented soul.

Gandhi served his purpose and was duly projected as the one who gave India its freedom and Nehru as the sole saviour, with others being hanger ons.

However, things are changing and all are getting their due in the freedom struggle, a fact suppressed to give Gandhi Nehru the sole piece of the cake.

Gandhi said Partition over his Dead Body. He proved to be a false 'God'. Partition came and he was gleefully delighted. Millions died. Millions were homeless and deprived. It was Bengal and Punjab alone that took the brunt. Rest of India rejoiced and accepted the fairy tale spun by the Nehru Gandhi lobby that they alone were the architect and saviour of India and it Independence.

The truth is unravelling and the false propaganda is being exposed.

This is contrary to historiographers' interpretations of Indian freedom struggle. It was not because of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, but because of Subhas Chandra Bose the British left India.

This would certainly be a great surprise to those who believe in Nehruvian interpretation of history. But the fact of the matter is that this was the truth.

It was one of the best kept secrets till date, thanks to Jawaharlal Nehru and his Congress.

It was the year 1956. Justice Phani Bhusan Chakravartti, then Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court, asked visiting British Prime Minister Clement Atlee about why the Britishers left India.

Atlee said

This was also aired by AIR.

it is time to call the bluff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Gandhi contributed.

So did others.

But we love icons and we built up these icons to satiate our penchant to have gurus to guide us on our way.

We are a very insecure people who have no confidence in the self.

Father figures, gurus, savants, Gods are our soul supports.

But as the years go by, they political gurus are getting demolished. Nehru is already on the block. One day, Gandhi will also follow suit.

Godse, the most reviled, is getting a facelift in certain parts of India.

The Congress and BJP has now suddenly discovered Ambedkar as their own!

That is India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
To all,

do keep me informed everytime this ass @genius goes off the rocker.
He goes off the rocker every time.He is here for a purpose.

In case he doesn't go we might think to inform you.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is not a Hindu Muslim issue but an India Pakistan one. India is a secular republic FYI. You are actually trying to make it a Hindu Muslim issue so that you can get sympathy from Muslim members in DFI.
You are hellbent on proving that we would stoop to the level of pakis and post the nonsense which they generally do. Sadly you have failed again.
Muslims know what the shitty hell-hole Pakistan is and how it was much better for them to be with India.

Pakistan is a Un-Islamic state and the founder was a Un-Islamic guy who was a Wine drinker and Pork eater. :truestory:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He goes off the rocker every time.He is here for a purpose.

In case he doesn't go we might think to inform you.
He may not go even though his is a total C.

There seems to be a Fairy Godmother in our group that allows him here even though he is over the 'shelf life'.

I wonder who is that Fairy Godmother.

At the same time, I will state that DFI is indeed a very independent forum that is free.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Pakistan doesn't need nukes to frighten India. Even if Pakistan doesn't have a single nuke, even if Pakistan only has a poor military, India would still be frightened. This fear is based on history. Since Hindus have always lost wars to Muslims - historical fact, not my personal view - this fear of losing to Pakistan will always be there for most Indians.

If you disagree, ask yourself why even the so-called nationalist hindu party like the BJP has always fallen at Pakistan's feet and begged for a reprieve? Why even these staunch hindutva clowns get jittery and surrender to pakistan? It is because historically, Hindus have always surrendered to Muslims - in modern times, that's just playing out as India vs Pakistan.
Dare to attack India once again and see. MARD HO THO AUR AKHE BAAR HINDUSTAN GO ATTACK KARO.....

INDIA never begged pakistan, it was pakistan who went to america and begged and cried and pleaded. HINDUS ARE NOT AFRAID OF MUSLIMS. NEVER EVER THINK LIKE THIS. THIS MAY LEAD TO YOUR DOWNFALL.........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Pakistan doesn't need nukes to frighten India. Even if Pakistan doesn't have a single nuke, even if Pakistan only has a poor military, India would still be frightened. This fear is based on history. Since Hindus have always lost wars to Muslims - historical fact, not my personal view - this fear of losing to Pakistan will always be there for most Indians.

If you disagree, ask yourself why even the so-called nationalist hindu party like the BJP has always fallen at Pakistan's feet and begged for a reprieve? Why even these staunch hindutva clowns get jittery and surrender to pakistan? It is because historically, Hindus have always surrendered to Muslims - in modern times, that's just playing out as India vs Pakistan.
I think you forgot our GREAT SHIVAJI. Do you remember the defeats you RADICAL MUSLIMS faced when CHATRAPATHI SHIVAJI was ruling in India? Where were you when CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA was ruling India. Where were you when GREAT ASHOKA was ruling India?

I think even then you were begging to your american masters for money and technology..... :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I also think the same. Because if India penetrates quickly they will have to use them near their own territory. Any attack of a larger scale within India will result in massive retaliation. While they lack conventional warfare skill we don't and nothing stops us from using it to our advantage. We will then be justified in using a nuke to END matters.
Even if a single nuclear war head, be it a mini nuke, is detected coming towards India, then EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF PAKISTAN...... THE SAFE HEAVEN WILL BE SAFE GRAVE YARD......

Rashna

Country flag
Yes, its a bluff they are never going to call.

Even if a single nuclear war head, be it a mini nuke, is detected coming towards India, then EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF PAKISTAN...... THE SAFE HEAVEN WILL BE SAFE GRAVE YARD......

Compersion

Country flag
If India forces have enter by way to quick movement into Islamabad and Rawapindi would Pakis bomb their own cities with mini-nukes because that is where the Indian forces would be ...

Is that why Pakis tests their missiles and they keep falling inside Pakistan and near their own cities ... I dont understand how mini nukes would be used effectively by Pakis in a world where quick light and speed is importance

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
To all,
do keep me informed everytime this ass @genius goes off the rocker.
Sir, will do .

Obvious troll of complete lunatic. Not even worth responding to seriously.
there is another one trolling not for pak but rather for for our north eastern bhai-bye "neighbour"
he wants to hand our territories of aksai chin and arunahal over to them because as he
wrote the border issue is of little importance blaming all our problems not on chi-pak but on the west.

i had written ;.-
........ we should
stick to our claims without giving anything up and ride out the 100 years
there is no telling what military advantage we could one day have over them and we
should give them a hard taste of their medicine in reply for 1962 ! ...

it will never be too late for that
his reply is that 1962 is all the west's fault and china is our great love

..... western brokers and sales women keep chanting 1962,,,1962..1962 because there is nothing more significant problem between India and China. (border issue is minor) ........who are you trying to bluff...Indian do remember history. 1962 chant will not be able to sell hate between two Giants.........
also

....... Western mind is extremely violent and narcissistic...they want hegemony at any cost. Seeing peaceful and civil interaction between Indian and Chinese leaders are causing restless, insomnia to them. Who are they going to sell their exorbitant weapons if two giants do not want confrontation/ What about their economies sliding in chronic deflationary spiral without more wars and chaos in the World ?
Road through NATHULA pass will be finalized soon and crowds of Indians visit Kailash -Mansarovar bringing people to people contact and love between Chinses and Indian folks. West will be scratching it head and will be planning more sneaky ,dividing tactics.
so it's the west who is all to blame eh ? ....fine ! the usa had warned our great nehru about prc's intentions
well before the 1962 event , but our man was in the clouds over prc just like the poster

suggest change name to pro-china ...

earlier i had suggested we have
special "prc-china guest poster" for our prc-china posters ...now i 'd like to add
one more category of "special chi-pak troll membership" for our prc and pak trollsters
like the one i've brought your atten to and the one identified by Ray-Sir.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All on my list for observation.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Pakis should nuke themselves and get the world rid of such a a serious cancer.
I would prefer slow death to this nation. It will happen with their involvement in ME conflicts. They are already there as advisers and as Iran increases pressure on KSA via Yemen the Mullahs along with the Mullahs of ISI will be forced to send Mujahideen soldiers and I hope it lasts longer than conflict in Afghanistan. There 1001 reasons for ME to be on fire for ever. one of them will be KSA moving away from petrodollar to trade their oil.

prohumanity

Country flag
DFI is an independent forum which allows free expression of members' opinions. it seems that lately there is some veiled bullying statements are being made to silence opinions not in accordance with some members wishes.. Unless someone is outright insulting our great motherland ,India..or any religion .all different political opinions needs to be heard. Threats can silent people for little while but they can not stop truth from prevailing. SATYE M AVE JAYATE ! Against all enemies of India ....western, eastern, sales agents of weapon selling companies, mockers of Bharat Mata...and any bully ,gangter team who maligns India's civilization. India lovers are not afraid of sales agents...We are from families of Shivaji, Maharana Pratap, Zansi Rani, Bhagat Singh, Sardal Patel and so on. Do not fear fellow countrymen...give your opinions freely in spite of veiled threats....as long as they are not against India..our motherland. We were silent and afraid ...therefore , Mughals could rule us for 600 hundred years and British Gora Basta*rds could kept us enslaved for 250 years. Time to be assertive and not let any foreign power dare chain us ever again.
Its India's great leaders of today who will decide how we interact and with whom..If being a trade partner of China is in India's interest...whats wrong with that. India -First....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
That their payload capabilities as well as delivery platform are hopelessly heavy and short range ..

That is why it is interesting and as well as funny, What did you make of it .. ?

It is..... and what do you make of it?

Rashna

Country flag
That this doesn't make any sense because if it is meant to be used against ground forces they would have to use them near or in their own territory to thwart attacks. So what good does this do ? And a nuke is a nuke, which India has already said, use any size nuke we will retaliate. :rolleyes:

Which is why i think this isn't for India, this is a product for sale to high bidding countries who don't have nukes.

That their payload capabilities as well as delivery platform are hopelessly heavy and short range ..

That is why it is interesting and as well as funny, What did you make of it .. ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Well, the Pakistan makes it very clear they will use nukes if they are going to lose a big part of their territory. Unless you are calling them bluffing, then this will prevent another 1971 war for them.

Based on the nuclear stock on both sides, that is pretty much what will look like of India land.

First, your ABM is still decades from battle ready;
Second, you two are too close, there is no warning time for your ABM to get prepared;
Third, their scientists are also working on improving their missile's capability to penetrate your ABM, that is lots easier and lots cheaper.
Lol ABM is operational at mumbai and delhi.By next decade I can expect vizag under ABM umbrela.
And was reffering to pakistan not for you...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles