Pak moves artillery guns to LoC

nirranj

Country flag
India is not ruled by a weak government, and the Indian response to the recent ceasefire violations bears testimony to that.

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to turn into another Congress-vs-BJP thread? MMS is not a person to shout off the rooftops. He is silent and gets the job done.
I am not quoting BJP here. and I am No supporter of BJP. I think this Govt is indecisive in any matter, As for the fact it was Armies response to the LOC incident and the Govt has done nothing in this regard. As with How Antony tried to down play the incident to be purported by Non State Actors in Army dress, well You know how this govt will try to hide any incursion by pakistanis inside Indian Territory...

This govt is leading the nation into one of our worst times. Our short term foreign debt stands at a staggering 170+ Billion $ and our Forex reserve is at 277 Billion $. We have to repay the debt in another year and our CAD is climbing further. A war will completely destabilize our economy and that will be what Pakistan and China will exactly want to do. Contain Indian Raise. India will have to do lots of work to come out of this post war economic trouble and we will not have enough resources to spend to deal with either the ASEAN or the Afghans.

India has to repay $172 billion debt by March 2014 - The Hindu

How worrying is Indias current account deficit - NDTVProfit.com

India's forex reserves down $1.08 billion - Money - DNA

Think of a war, We will need to spend money on the Armies war time operations. We have to import weapon systems, We have send our ships in combat patrol which will need more fuel, logistics, tremendous increase in the Air sorties, moving soldiers to the front lines, supplying them, rotating the front line troops, mobilizing the reserves, all will mean we have to spend a lot of money. And How to get this much money?? Are we going to put our National security at the hands of foreign aids?? or more debts??

Op. Parakram cost us 6500 Crore in 2001-02.

Parakram cost put at Rs 6,500 crore

This will also mean, that either we have to temporarily speed up ongoing defense programs like bringing the Vikrant into service ASAP, speeding up the construction of the Arihant class submarines, P15 Destroyers, P71 Submarines, Speeding up the purchase of the Rafales, Chinooks, Apaches, Increasing the production rates in HVF's and HAL assembly lines, increasing the production in the other factories as well. Which means more capital spend.

If we have a strong leadership, We can translate this into a opportunity to emerge as a stronger Nation. but we have to Wait and see how this is going to turn up.

arya

Country flag
Good to know that they, the Pakistanis, have artillery!
sir we have to see the timeing . pak is not important , china is more important our eyes has to open

we have to use first nuke

nirranj

Country flag
What is this nonsense about Northern Belt and Southern Belt???

If India Wants a War, It will be India Wanting a War. And If India Fights a War, It will be India Fighting a War,

Pakistan can dream of crashing India's growth story. but Even in the crisis times, the world looks at us with trust, that we will bounce back. This Nation though not centrally planned like the Chinese, is growing because the citizens aspire to grow. And from what I have learnt from the very few fellow Indians I have met in my 26 years of life, everybody wants to grow and everybody wants to live a better life than what they are living and everybody loves their India.

We are into a worst economic situation and so were we in the 1998, but we came on top and showcased one of the tremendous growth stories in the past decade.

If Pakistan wants a war, Yes we will give them a fight for their life.

I donated all my savings for the Kargil war when I was just 11 years old and Now I have even more money to give to My nation.

drkrn

Do members here actually believe pakis have miniaturized a nuke warhead to fit on Nasr rocket launchers? I don't believe it for 1 second! Nasr might exist (although I doubt any are in active service and probably still in the testing phase), but it's fake mini nukes are just a bluff!

Sometimes I think paki nukes are just a bluff and don't exist at all, if they do, they probably only have a handful of warheads/missiles and not the hundreds we read about in articles or what pakis boast about!
probably china did!!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Do members here actually believe pakis have miniaturized a nuke warhead to fit on Nasr rocket launchers? I don't believe it for 1 second! Nasr might exist (although I doubt any are in active service and probably still in the testing phase), but it's fake mini nukes are just a bluff!

Sometimes I think paki nukes are just a bluff and don't exist at all, if they do, they probably only have a handful of warheads/missiles and not the hundreds we read about in articles or what pakis boast about!
using it without testing, it can if it is true, happen only in Pak nation.

Just bluffing.....

Their nuke weapon policy start with attack on India, their after they have no idea what to do.

Our nuke weapon policy start after attack on India.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
hitting them back at the LoC - is a childish strategy
and shows that zero effort has been put into strategic responses - zero innovation in military strategy

what happened to our strategic thinking we had back in 1971
when we helped the then east-packland ? we made a good start then - but we failed
to build on it ?? or perhaps to be fair, the situation thus far hasnt reached
that stage yet ? - well ok then

nevertheless it now seems to be getting close to the critical hour
it's about the right time for india to start helping balochistan and sindudesh nationalists !
the situations in those areas are mounting up to what it was in 1971 in e-packland
later we can add pakhtunkhwa, gilgitstan, baltistan and saraikistan to the ever-growing list
if they ask for our help as e-pack did in those days

what is goi doing about this ? i hope they are keeping track ?
or we are allowing all those golden opportunities to waste away
and meanwhile human beings living there are suffering and tortured

packlandians know how to talk mighty big on this forum - about Nasr, ghauuri , J17- whatever !
we shall see - when the rug is pulled form under their feet by those independence movements

Last edited:

DEJAVU

It is not the case of India surviving or not surviving one mushroom cloud.... India will ensure that it has the capability to cause such mushroom clouds starting from Morrocco to Malaysia... In my point of view that will be India's ultimate goal / capability to achieve...

As one Pakistani said in one of their forum that we have the capability to kill one billion Hindus... India will not sit back and watch the show un folding, it will also ensure equal numbers of our enemy are sent to hell...
Hindus are not my enemy,,
India can be but if peace prevails it will vanish...
Nobody will not sit back and watch Doomsday storms..
Good luck on future dreams of creating mushrooms from Morocco to Malaysia...
Cheers..

DEJAVU

Bhai Jaan, Just relax, Indian economy is not doing good for sure but is not that bad as portrayed in media"¦ yes there is deficit of confidence among the investors, the current growth of 4.5 % will improve to 5 – 6 % after the good monsoon we have this year"¦ Indians will fight back to get into a descent economic growth rate of 7-8 %.
There nothing called North Indian v/s South Indian all are Indians"¦ Our political system does not permit waging war on flimsy grounds"¦ As I said earlier India is not interested in war"¦

Watch out for Indian relationship with USA, both has come out of the cold war era mindset"¦
Hope Indian economy survives...
I am damn sure that if economy falls Peace will be vanished, same with China...
Bigger countries having failing economy do rages war to counter falling economy through their defense production..
Russia did in the past, Same US is doing. China and India has the capabilities to do the same...
Unfortunately India is dividing into many states, India as a country having strong Federation have a bleak future...
No offense and same as the case with Pakistan...
Both can be settled as Independent states of Sub.Continent..

bose

Country flag
Hope Indian economy survives...
I am damn sure that if economy falls Peace will be vanished, same with China...
Bigger countries having failing economy do rages war to counter falling economy through their defense production..
Russia did in the past, Same US is doing. China and India has the capabilities to do the same...
Unfortunately India is dividing into many states, India as a country having strong Federation have a bleak future...
No offense and same as the case with Pakistan...
Both can be settled as Independent states of Sub.Continent..
India's diversity is its advantage... Indian's has learned to respect each other's culture and accept difference as a way of life... I remember my father is to tell me when I was a kid, if you find any atheist anywhere in world take him to India, he / she will start believing in almighty GOD"¦ without GOD's grace we could not have survived for 70 odd years and GOD willing we will go to any extend to protect our motherland"¦

I cannot tell what will happen in future, still I see a great future of India in spite of tremendous difficulties"¦ India survived 1000 years of pilferage, looting and killings, still it could stand up and dream of a future"¦

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles