Pak military says India conducts cross-border raid, kills soldier

Agnostic Muslim

Tell this to your Govt or Army or Terrorists or US or China ... I mean whoever is running Pakistan at present.
Given that the Pakistani position is that the most recent clashes were initiated by an Indian cross-LoC raid that resulted in one Pakistani soldier being killed, I believe it more appropriate for your message to be conveyed to the responsible authorities in India.

tharikiran

Country flag
I don't understand why the media keeps harping about DGMO to DGMO talks.
Are we naive enough to believe that this attack has been done with out Pakistani DGMO being aware of it.
This is bollocks.To hell with geneva conventions. Chop off a few heads and hang them on sticks on the border for the Paki soldiers to see.
Enough of Aman ki asha.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Given that the Pakistani position is that the most recent clashes were initiated by an Indian cross-LoC raid that resulted in one Pakistani soldier being killed, I believe it more appropriate for your message to be conveyed to the responsible authorities in India.
The "responsible authorities" here does what they should be and the "irresponsible authorities" on your side doing what they do best.

This blame game suits more on idiots like Rehman Malik but for someone who actually looking for peace should not be saying it.Knowing the history of this so called nation who dont even accept its OWN soldiers leave no doubts who "started it".

But anyway Pakistan ALWAYS gets it back in a harder way but they dont admit it.... even after losing 40,000 lives in WOT you didnt learn even 1 lesson.

Decklander

Time to roll out CSD now or atleast restart Fire Assaults against PA again. They asked for ceasefire in 2003/4 in those days only bcoz of this fire treatment.

Agnostic Muslim

Rather some times the unnatural forced peace explodes into a bigger mess.
That can indeed happen if the 'unnatural forced peace' is not followed up with negotiations and steps to address the root causes of the conflict and steps towards normalization.
Sometimes force should be met with force so that we talk peace the other side knows we mean business. In other words - talk peace..but carry a big stick to use when necessary..now it is the time of the stick.
The Pakistani position will be the same, which, again, means that a 'vicious cycle will ensue'.

tharikiran

Country flag
I don't understand why people talk about negotiations with the paki civilian govt. For paki army to survive, it has to engage in these activities.
It will do a coup if it has to and throw away whatever negotiations have been done so far.It's a dead end.
How long is the Indian Army going to put up with mutilation of it's soldiers.A thin red line has to be maintained with the paki army letting them know of the consequences.
I hope our eunuch govt. supports the army.North korea and south korea can unite but not Indo-pak.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
From the reaction to this incident, it seems that Indian Army did take out a Bunker of Ghazis in Double Digits. Pakistan tried a lot of damage control PR to hdie the true figures.

mki

Kargil was a shameful act.
My view of kargil is like
Mun mai RAm Ram aur bugal mai churi.
Mumbai was done by terrorists.
No PA involvement there.
denial is in pakistan's blood...

Kargil was not only shameful but coward act by your army... oh i am sorry actually your army is coward so they always back stab with everybody.

and that terrorists and their organizations are your state guests.

I am not sure, r u really unaware of the facts or pretending to be smart... go and check about the statement and other proof.. your ISI and army officers provided training and logistics to mumbai terrorists. not only mumbai terrorist but majority of the terrorists in the world.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Beheading is against the Geneva Convention, apart from being an act of the depraved.

Pakistan is known for mutilating soldiers in acts of war.

The Pakistanis will claim the act was not done by its soldiers, but then in Kargil they claimed that it were the terrorists who had ingressed and occupied the heights.

Professional and congenital liars!.

Last edited:

mki

Soon our congress govt will go and beg for mercy & warn indian army not to make any retaliation attack cowards:mad:
for all your concern and same feeling as your..... check my signature...

Tronic

Dude, let's get real. Indian army may well have crossed over to hit the Pak post but it is not as if Pak army does not have a history of providing fire cover for infiltrators. The Afghan army has complained of this and your army has clashed with them over this. The Americans have caught your guys providing fire cover to insurgents (and in retaliation, the Americans leveled your entire post, killing a dozen of your soldiers over this).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
To me beheading is the issue.

Against the Geneva Convention and against the concept of being a human being and not animals or being totally depraved.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
That can indeed happen if the 'unnatural forced peace' is not followed up with negotiations and steps to address the root causes of the conflict and steps towards normalization.

The Pakistani position will be the same, which, again, means that a 'vicious cycle will ensue'.
Then why don't u guys fight a all out war like 1965 & 1971 ?:thumb: to finish this once for all

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Re: Pakistani military says India conducts cross-border raid,kills sol

What is the motive of Pakistani attcking Indian? as if their country has not been chaotic enough.
But it is quite understandable for some politicians from Indian side to stir up border conflicts again to divert attention from recent scandals.
I am going to go off topic for the sake of opening your eyes to the games both of your countries are playing in the region.
Your Pakistanis friends want the control of Kashmir to control the water and your dumb ass CCP led thugs backed by the Generals in your Army are power hungry and want to stay in power to enrich themselves. As far as the scandals are concerned both of your nations have their own scandals to which you need to pay attention as well.

pmaitra

Re: Pakistani military says India conducts cross-border raid,kills sol

I am going to go off topic for the sake of opening your eyes to the games both of your countries are playing in the region.
Your Pakistanis friends want the control of Kashmir to control the water and your dumb ass CCP led thugs backed by the Generals in your Army are power hungry and want to stay in power to enrich themselves. As far as the scandals are concerned both of your nations have their own scandals to which you need to pay attention as well.
The Chinese are anything but dumbasses, as you suggest. They need access to the Arabian Sea through PoK. It is a potential trade route. It also doubles up as preventing an Indian link-up with Central Asia. Pakistan and PRC have a mutual interest here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles