Pak leader moots common currency for India, Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Talking about Google......

https://www.google.ca/search?q=doll...&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.ca/search?q=doll...&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Look at the graph and value up top.

2008, One USD was 40 India Rupees, or 60 Pakistani Rupees. Now, one USD is 50 INdian Rupees, or 95 Paki Rupees.

Worst currency? :rotflmao:

If India is in the pits (as you guys say), then Pakistan has discovered something below the pits.
lol this is already known and posted thousands times in pak media that this govt has devalued rupee by more than 100

compare 2012 and 2012

indeed those last 5 years were the worst years of pak history.

Country flag
If many countries share the same currency they will be more insulated against attacks on
their currency. I remember years ago a Hedge fund shorted I believe the Indonesian currency
and the currency was devalued 90% in one day and rioting started. Shorting currencies is
still a great way for financial institutions to make money especially in smaller economies
where a few institutions can get together and destroy a currency also happened in the past
in hong kong,UK and Russia. A country like Pakistan's currency could easily be brought down
by any small-mid sized institutions if they chose.

http://thincquisitive.com/2012/07/02/breaking-the-bank-of-england-the-coming-of-george-soros/

BREAKING THE BANK OF ENGLAND: THE COMING OF GEORGE SOROS

EzioAltaïr

lol this is already known and posted thousands times in pak media that this govt has devalued rupee by more than 100

compare 2012 and 2012

indeed those last 5 years were the worst years of pak history.
And still, you insist that Indian Ruppe is the worst in Asia?

Compare 2012 to 2012?

50 INR = 1$ = 95 Pakistani Ruppe.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Compare 2012 to 2012?

didnt it touched 57 recently?

if so is the case than once PKR was superior to INR bt that is pre 1996

Country flag

Compare 2012 to 2012?

India is protected by it's dollar holding. India has officially 300 billion dollars in reserve which
it can sell to protect the rupee and unofficially trillions in swiss banks. And India also has
dollar swap agreements with many other big economies like Japan etc..

Last edited:
Country flag
A weaker currency is the policy when a nation wants to increase exports. Every
country does this ;all thru the Bush administration- Bush had a weak dollar policy.

agentperry

its good but not until pakistani finance improves.

this will for sure take away the problem of fake currency

agentperry

no way

Indian currency is already termed as the worst currency in Asia

devalued by a Atleast 20% in a single year with growth dropping to 4.9%

Google about Indian currency performance worst in Asia
pakistani currency dived from 80s to 90s but because of bigger base the percentage gain or loss wasnt that much. in case of indian rupee the loss was from 40s to 50s but the base made it appear large

arkem8

Country flag
The Paki poster on this thread is the perfect stereotype of a clueless, delusional upper class-landowning Paki elite.

The feudal system of the artificial British created state was made for just such characters.

Pakistan has no Middle Class to speak of and this is why you have upper class-rich Pakis(1%) of the population making clueless comments on the Indian Middle class(most of whose parents were from the lower classes and lack the inherited wealth and status rich Packroaches take for granted).

P.S the idiot probably thinks 80% of the Paki population lives in mahals, drives expensive cars, speaks fluent english like him and the remaining 20% are the naukars, bhangis and watchmen....

parijataka

Country flag
Exporting terror does not require any currency manipulation :D
Having common currency will make life a lot easier for ISI/Pakistan terrorists - they can stop their printing press for fake Indian currency, not have to bother transporting fake Indian currency through Nepal, Bangladesh, etc

This common currency idea will open a Pandora's box of troubles for India.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Sky just fell on me. Pakistan's currency is also named Rupee, that we know already.
Well what is Rupee derived from? Here's the horror.
Rupee is English for the Hindi word 'Rupaiya'. The 'Rupaiya' is coming from rūpya - a Sanskrit term for Silver Coin.
What did you say again .. a Sanskrit base for Pakistan's Coin !!! :scared:
Tauba Tauba

Regards,
Virendra
Thank you Virendra. I learned something new. Now, I want to address common currency suggestion. I will return to my Janambhumi to put an end to any move by anybody to realize their fantasy.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
the Hindustan name to India was given by Muslims for being the place of Hindus

What is wrong in this?

@note
by Muslims one must not be confused with the present day Indian Muslims(converted from Hinduism)

i Am talking about the present day Muslims in Pakistan or Kashmir or the martial race
Infact it was given by non-muslims zoharastrians.

:yey:

But i can understand your lack of knowledge since your from pakistan.

martial race ? your people have been raped by everyone...im talking about the natives. Not a single paki native was in the ruling class of mughals :rofl: its also why your national language is brought to you by migrating desi bhaiyyas :pound:

Last edited:

Tronic

martial race ? your people have been raped by everyone...im talking about the natives. Not a single paki native was in the ruling class of mughals :rofl: its also why your national language is brought to you by migrating desi bhaiyyas :pound:
Ironical part is that the Mughal kingdoms chose to marry and mix with Hindu Rajput kingdoms rather than mixing in with the Muslims of present day Pak-land.

cloud_9

Country flag
Is the Pakistan army martial?
We were looking at the importance of caste in explaining the dominance of the army in Pakistan.At Partition, Pakistan got two-thirds of Punjab, while India got one-third. More Punjabis live in Pakistan than in India. However, in the Forbes list of the world's billionaires, there are four Indians from the Indian side of undivided Punjab. They are the Singhs of Ranbaxy, Mittal of Airtel, Jindal of Jindal steel and Thapar of Avantha. There is no Punjabi from Pakistan. Why? Because the conversion of Hindus has been the conversion of castes, not individuals (for a moment, let us discard the myth Muslims feed themselves about their Arab/Persian/Central Asian origins). All four of these individuals are from trading communities, Baniya and Khatri.

Few mercantile Hindu castes took up Islam. The Lohanas of Gujarat, who produce India's and Karachi's great Memon/Vora/Khoja communities, are among those who did. Lohanas dominate the economy of Karachi and its stock market. But not many Punjabi trading castes took up Islam. All Baniyas and most Khatris in Punjab remained Hindu while a few became Sikh.
My hypothesis is that the division of the Punjabi nation in 1947 produced a Pakistani Punjab that was heavily weighted in favour of the martial castes. The trading castes, which tend to be more pragmatic and balance society's extremism mostly left to come to India. This has produced the imbalance which explains Pakistan's fondness for a state dominated by soldiers. Gen Pervez Kayani runs the state's foreign policy, security policy and most of its economic policy because the majority of Punjabis are comfortable with the idea of a warrior being in charge.
India is ruled by a Punjabi from the Khatri trading caste, Manmohan Singh of Chakwal. The question is: Can caste be a predictor for such things? Yes it is. I did two studies that demonstrated it to me. The first was on the castes of the 55 Indians in the Forbes list of billionaires. The second was on the castes of those Indians who did honour killing. (They can be found here and here). A reading of them will show to what extent the behaviour of Indians in these aspects is predictable by caste. I see no reason for this to be different in Pakistan, an area that used to be India till 65 years ago and has the same culture.
In India, honour killing is done by particular castes that feel honour. The Baniyas and Brahmins don't murder their daughters for falling in love. It is the peasant, mainly the Jat, who does this. Even within the peasantry, there are some that don't do honour killing because there's no honour to be had in their culture. The peasant from Gujarat does not do honour killing because unlike the Punjabi, his culture is mercantile.
If we were to look at the castes of famous Pakistanis, we would begin to see a pattern. To illustrate this, I'll name some Pakistanis from trading castes and you will see what I mean. Pervez Hoodbhoy (Lohana/Khoja), Abdus Sattar Edhi (Lohana/Memon) and Najam Sethi (Khatri). These three men represent the best of Pakistan.

It is not my intention to say that the qualities of these three great men emanate entirely from their caste. But the fact is that their castes have a culture of sobriety that produces such men with ease. This is difficult for the peasant castes, who dominate the population of both India and Pakistan. Their caste and cultural traditions are about honour, not pragmatism.

General Kayani, who is a Punjabi from the martial Gakhar caste, has made the statement that "Pakistan's honour will not be traded for prosperity". Only a warrior would make that statement and only a nation of warriors would accept it. In India, we have far more people like Hoodbhoy and Sethi and Edhi to counter those Indians who think like Kayani.

Pakistan's problem isn't that it doesn't have any people who can resist the warrior-like tendencies of the state. Its problem is that it doesn't have enough of them because of the partition of Punjab.
The only(I may be wrong) Muslim who rebelled against Mughals from Punjab was Dulla Bhatti (Rajput) and many Pakistanis don't fell proud of him because he was a local (no Arabian/Turkish blood) :rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles