Pak ISI station chief in Delhi dies of electrocution

Mohan

Respected Member
Why bump him off in India (if they really did) they could have sent him home citing some personal thing and taken care of him there:rolleyes::s. am i missing anything here

S.A.T.A

Why bump him off in India (if they really did) they could have sent him home citing some personal thing and taken care of him there:rolleyes::s. am i missing anything here
What if he was planning on defecting or doing a disappearing act.......

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Well Intel people are 'walking dead'...they need to be respected instead of being scorned upon. May his soul rest in peace....and yes DD is right ISI exists for break up of India not protection of Pakistan. If it were that way they wouldnt have let Taliban inside.

Mohan

Respected Member
What if he was planning on defecting or doing a disappearing act.......
Yeah mate there is logic in what you say and i agree. Dont we monitor them and why allow them to take the body so fast. How does our bureaucracy works so fast in these cases. I think postmortem wouldnt be necessary because they might have been killed by electrocuting.

S.A.T.A

Yeah mate there is logic in what you say and i agree. Dont we monitor them and why allow them to take the body so fast. How does our bureaucracy works so fast in these cases. I think postmortem wouldnt be necessary because they might have been killed by electrocuting.
Unless law enforcement agency suspect foul play and file charges relating to homicide,usually the family has the last say in such matters.They may not have wanted a postmortem.Even if Indian govt suspect foul play or he was done away on the suspicion of being "our man", any investigation into this matter would lead to lot of questions which our own authorities wouldn't want to be discussed in a court of law....

Thats why such things gets taken care off very soon.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
In many case involving diplomats diplomatic immunity gets precedence over the host countries laws and regulations for example the united states was unable to even question relatives of bin laden who were in the U.S at the time of 9/11 as they had diplomatic immunity. i suspect the rapid removal of the body might have something to do with the government of Pakistan not wanting to take the risk of it's skeletons coming out of the closet during investigation,hence invoking diplomatic clauses and hence having the body transferred at the earliest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles