Pak Demands Mohenjodaro's 'Dancing Girl' From India, Says Indus Valley 'Our Heritage'

Akask kumar

This is stupidity to play with numbers to make it somehow AUM.
this is not stupidity .. most of the modern religion mimics the older religion's symbols,customs etc in way which is invisible for the common eyes..

Nazi used inverted swastika..
Jews use shiv -shakti symbol as star of david..
Om was mimiced as Shalom.Amen ..
Hanukkah - jewish scared lamp symbol is nothing but representation of Shiva..
list is endless..

Bharat Ek Khoj

this is not stupidity .. most of the modern religion mimics the older religion's symbols,customs etc in way which is invisible for the common eyes..

Nazi used inverted swastika..
Jews use shiv -shakti symbol as star of david..
Om was mimiced as Shalom.Amen ..
Hanukkah - jewish scared lamp symbol is nothing but representation of Shiva..
list is endless..
You want to give up credit of Hindu to someone else(someone unknown) while claiming 786 as hindu ? :hmm:

french translation .. plus he also took away some original vedic scriptures
Ok, so the title was still get to be known as Avesta, but inside the book there was no 'S'.

Akask kumar

You want to give up credit of Hindu to someone else(someone unknown) while claiming 786 as hindu ? :hmm:
how ? by doing it i am proving that most of the religions has its roots in hinduism and Sanatan Dharma(actual name) is the oldest religion in the world..

Ok, so the title was still get to be known as Avesta, but inside the book there was no 'S'.
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/persian.htm

go to this link and u can hear how they pronounced the alphabets and number.. there are certain S in their alphabet chart ..but not very clear .. and this persian alphabet sounds more arabic .. so i think after islamic influence their language and customs changed a lot..

Plus the oldest record of persian literature is from Sasanian Empire(not so ancient) which ended in 7th century AD..by that time christanity and islam were sweeping the region for dominance.. Religion changes,customs changed.language changed ..Original Parsis were butchered to the point of extinction and ran to India..

over more.. the original record of Avesta made by Sassanid empre is also lost..

The surviving texts of the Avesta, as they exist today, derive from a single master copy produced by Sasanian Empire-era (224–651 CE) collation and recension. That master copy, now lost, is known as the 'Sassanian archetype'.
above line is very imp..

so the original is lost ,and we have to stick to the Western translation.. dnt ask me how its lost.. I dnt knw..

Bharat Ek Khoj

@Akask kumar
You made fair points, but I'm still far from believing sindhu became hindu by iranians.
It feels like invaders assigned lots of 's' to them for not knowing 's' :D
even their religious book, their prophet name

You can go with whats in book(transla, I can go with the live example still exist - the saurashtrian way of using word h instead of s.

Just for the info I would like to add, I read somewhere that in Nirukta rules of grammar h and s is replaceable. I'm yet to know what Nirukta grammar is, so can't say anything about it.

Akask kumar

@Akask kumar
You made fair points, but I'm still far from believing sindhu became hindu by iranians.

You can go with whats in book(transla, I can go with the live example still exist - the saurashtrian way of using word h instead of s.

Just for the info I would like to add, I read somewhere that in Nirukta rules of grammar h and s is replaceable. I'm yet to know what Nirukta grammar is, so can't say anything about it.
FYI the saurashtrian way of using h instead of S can be linked to the Parsi immigrants in 8th century.. yesterday i posted comment about Rajputa king- Jadi Rana of Kathiawad,who gave shelter to immigrants Parsis in Gujarat..

i think the same parsi greatly influenced gujrati Lang the way Islamist influenced the original persian lang.. Islamist introduced S to the local vocabulary and Parsi in gujarat introduced H..

i am saying this because the Parsi group were and are still very successful community - successful communities have impact on the society..

Bharat Ek Khoj

FYI the saurashtrian way of using h instead of S can be linked to the Parsi immigrants in 8th century.. yesterday i posted comment about Rajputa king- Jadi Rana of Kathiawad,who gave shelter to immigrants Parsis in Gujarat..

i think the same parsi greatly influenced gujrati Lang the way Islamist influenced the original persian lang.. Islamist introduced S to the local vocabulary and Parsi in gujarat introduced H..

i am saying this because the Parsi group were and are still very successful community - successful communities have impact on the society..
I think you forgot, you like my comment when i said they are small enough to influence 1/3rd of Gujarat called Kathiyawad. I don't know what point you liked but take a look,
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...valley-our-heritage.77565/page-3#post-1217325

Also Gujarati is from Sanskrit and H is there in Sanskrit. Plus we Gujju baniya were smart enough to remove the above line in alphabets (used in sanskrit,hindi, marathi.....) to save ink, pencil :lol:
The Parsis came to India sometime around the 8th century, and I've already said current Gujarati calendar year is 2072.

Akask kumar

I think you forgot, you like my comment when i said they are small enough to influence 1/3rd of Gujarat called Kathiyawad. I don't know what point you liked but take a look,
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...valley-our-heritage.77565/page-3#post-1217325

Also Gujarati is from Sanskrit and H is there in Sanskrit. Plus we Gujju baniya were smart enough to remove the above line in alphabets (used in sanskrit,hindi, marathi.....) to save ink, pencil :lol:
The Parsis came to India sometime around the 8th century, and I've already said current Gujarati calendar year is 2072.
dnt take my last comment seriously.. it was my assumption without any proofs.. thnx for ur humorous input..

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Akask kumar
Yeah, hindu and sindhu are completed unrelated.
And the 's' "argument" that you keep bringing up in every other post; really I've given many possibilities in the previous posts which you, well, ignored. And keep repeating the same thing.
Well, have it your way. It is a word completely indigenous (gujarathi in fact :D )

:wave: :wave:

PS: I think Vadakil has a bit too much free time and vast imagination. :)

Bharat Ek Khoj

And the 's' "argument" that you keep bringing up in every other post; really I've given many possibilities in the previous posts which you, well, ignored. And keep repeating the same thing.
Like I already said, we have misunderstanding. My argument is based on Avesta saying Sindhu as hindu, because this is the argument I'm having with Akask.
If you search on internet, so many sources will say its Arab who gave hindu name, which is more stupid. Many will say its from Persia, without any further explanation.
You gave me few tribe name, but with no proof how they called us hindu.

And yes, its all about 's', because none of you answer clarifies if they knew 's' or not and replaced with 'h' or not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles