Pak defence minister confirms that Pak F-16s are basically defunct

Country flag
This has been known for a long time . I heard there were possibly only 12-24 F-16'S that were operational in Pak??
America has not supplied parts for a long long time and any use needs clearance by USA.

Last edited:

Kalki_2018

Country flag
They have probably 2 squadrons that actually capable of being called upon in case of war. The rest will be Blundaar and F-7's. The Mirages are most cannon fodder.

Country flag
They have probably 2 squadrons that actually capable of being called upon in case of war. The rest will be Blundaar and F-7's. The Mirages are most cannon fodder.
The chinese probably got a good look at them to help them with their J series reverse engineering.
They are suppose to be under US personnel supervision but even Apache was reverseed engineered by China thanks to backstabbing pakis.

Country flag
The J-10 series is still a flop like the Z-10. Why do you think J-11's are still going strong despite being inferior to original Su-27/30.
I would not put any Chinese plane at any level near American/European or Russian plane. Very little facts are known about Chinese planes. I still don't know how a country that cannot make a 3rd generation engine after 40 years claim to make a 5th generation plane?? ( without crystal blade technology) J-10 series is decent because of russian sukhoi engines.

Last edited:

mayfair

Russia is very keen to sale SU-35 jets to Pakistan. Only if Chinese pay Russia money instead of Pakistan.
Why would Chinese pay for Russian maal to Shitistan, when they have their own portfolio of products to sell to Shitistan such as bandar, J-10, J-11, J-15, J-20, J-31 etc to a captive market?

Russia will sell if they get money, so will anyone else as long as the weapons sales to a country are not sanctioned- like in the case of China (by Europeans).

Nope, the Cheenis will buy the Su-35 for themselves and sell the copies to Shitistan.

1971ftw

Country flag
They will just import more j17 mosquitos & mod it. Then claim it can take down f35 & pak fa

1971ftw

Country flag
The J-10 series is still a flop like the Z-10. Why do you think J-11's are still going strong despite being inferior to original Su-27/30.
China will never sell technology that they themselves haven't perfected yet.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is good that their entire F-16 fighter jet is grounded but i have feeling Pakistan may procure MIG 35 or SU -35 fighter jet through soft loans with help of Chinese.
I seriously doubt that porkies could afford them, porkies have never inducted twin engines fighters in their arsenal for a reason, it would suck porki economy dry. Most probably pakis will try to procure commies j 10s or similar junk like their jf 17s.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles