Pak CNS Talks about War "Preparations"

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan tests an ASM fired from a Westland SeaKing helo, which landed in the Arabian Sea.

http://indianexpress.com/article/pakistan/pakistan-fires-anti-ship-missile-into-arabian-sea-4857518/

Take a look at this:
“I am proud of Pakistan Navy fleet’s war preparations,” said CNS Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah
Notice the use of the word preparations and not preparedness. Use of the latter would indicate a routine build-up aimed at deterrence. Preparations (present-continuous) indicates that something is afoot.

sthf

Country flag
@tarunraju I wouldn't read too much into it. Pakis think they speak bhery bhery gud inglis but rest of the planet disagrees.

PN has a very little role if any to play in the next war. Best case scenario for them is to keep surface vessels in ports and try some kind of underwater sniping with submarines.

If history is any indication, you can once again expect PN sailors and officers going on a mass leave.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
@tarunraju I wouldn't read too much into it. Pakis think they speak bhery bhery gud inglis but rest of the planet disagrees.
CNS'es tend to have the best English among service chiefs, because they are well traveled and quite a bit of their peacetime offshore work involves diplomacy. I'm less inclined to believe this was a grammatical error, and more inclined to believe that because the word "preparations" may have been thrown around quite a bit internally, that was the first word that came to his tongue, and not "preparedness."

Pandora

Country flag
I can still recite the words of my family member.Vidhwansak AMR has devastating effect on human body.It littery takes the huge chunk of flesh with it while exit.
@Kunal Biswas saaaar can throw some light on it.

sthf

Country flag
CNS'es tend to have the best English among all service chiefs,
Bar is too low in my opinion. But let's leave it at that.

As I said, PN has very little to offer and this in unlikely to change until the 8 chini subs they ordered are inducted.

So far, there has been no public info about Paki mobilization of troops or increased air activity.

sorcerer

Country flag
pakistan getting so much insecure about Indian submarine programs.

They just wanted to give confidence to the paaki people thats all.
Just a show like how they swept the paki media with news of pak jets landing on highways after India conducted surgical strike.

The pak establishment always try hard to ensure that the pakistanis never wake up from their dreams and denials.

sorcerer

Country flag

pakis are trying to do two things
1) raise an international alarm over a terror attack in India and link it to kashmir
because UNGA is in progress right now.

2)try to shame the ruling NDA/BJP govt. by repeating an attack on the same base where an attack took place earlier..like URI or Pathankot.
because.
paki deep assets including the ones in congress, commie and the retard fake intellectuals and the media outlets which bat for pakis will highlight it and give it a good exposure to shame the current govt thus totalling the efforts they have taken so far to drain paki and its proxy of resource, finance and energy.

The administration in here knows it too well!!

Global Defence

Articles