Pak army’s terror on Pashtun community, women taken as sex slaves

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan army’s reign of terror continues on Pashtun community, women taken as sex slaves

Umar Khattak, Pashtun activist, on Saturday, spoke about Pakistani atrocities on the community and said that they were forming a Pashtunistan Liberation army to launch an armed struggle against Pakistan.
By: FE Online | Updated: January 14, 2017 12:17 PM
SHARES
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInEmail
According to Khattak, the Pakistan army has demolished several houses, looted markets, and raped women. (ANI)

Umar Khattak, Pashtun activist, on Saturday, spoke about Pakistani atrocities on the community and said that they were forming a Pashtunistan Liberation army to launch an armed struggle against Pakistan. Khattak said that the Pashtunistan liberation army would put an end to terror. He asked for the global community to support them in their struggle against tyranny. Khattak spoke against Pakistan and said that the country had misled the community for a long time and they won’t be fooled anymore. He added that Pakistan wanted the region to set up terror camps and hence wanted to evict them. The Pashtun activist further claimed that according to the UNHCR records, about 5 lakh people from the area have fled to Afghanistan to escape from the atrocities of the Pakistan army.

According to Khattak, the Pakistan army has demolished several houses, looted markets, and raped women. He termed it as a catastrophe. He further informed the media that Pakistan had kept hundreds if Pashtun girls in Lahore as sex slaves. They have also kidnapped girls from SWAT and Waziristan. Although the reports are to be confirmed yet, considering Pakistani army’s track record in Balochistan, this does not look like much of a myth.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thes guys have been doing genocides in Baluchistan and kpk for decades and still has audacity to speak about human rights.

3deffect

Country flag
they finishing balooch and inviting chinese in balooch..chinese ko ghr bna kr bhi denge..porki sell their every soul to chinese to get weapons and support..

buuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttt...

porki land ke porki ppl suffer it for decayed

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Pakistan army’s reign of terror continues on Pashtun community, women taken as sex slaves

Umar Khattak, Pashtun activist, on Saturday, spoke about Pakistani atrocities on the community and said that they were forming a Pashtunistan Liberation army to launch an armed struggle against Pakistan.
this one i feel is far more feasible than BLA

like ive said in ay other posts i feel v sorry and sad for Baloch community as i think they really have an upward struggle and almost rather late in the day to do much as the violence against the had started much earlier and they have become rather dissipated by now

in contrast the Pashtun Mohajir and Sindhi communities standa much better chance and their desire for freedom, the international community should take far more seriously

@Krusty@lcafanboy
[/USER]@indiazain@India22@F-14B
@nick_indian@Deadshot Para Guy@Google@republic_roi97@Defcon 1 @GhanteshwarSER=21606]@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi[/USER]@vinay535@Darth Malgus USER=14856]@Rushil51[/USER]@rishivashista13
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi@Imaxxx@Eastman @raheel besharam@Bullet@raja696@LordOfTheUnderworlds

@Amr
@AnkitPurohit@Akshay_Fenix@aditya10r@Akaskkumar@airtel@angeldude13@aditya10r@Abhijat@AncientIndian@anupamsurey@aliyah @@Alien@AravindSanjeev @Achauhan@asingh10@AdityaG@asianobserve@Bahamut @BATTLEFIELD@Berkut@bose@Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater
@Blood+@bhai-117@Bangalorean@bengalraider
@Bengal_Tiger@biswas_k11 @BharatEkKhoj @BroodFather @cobracommando@Chirag @ChrisJude@Chinmoy@Cadian@DingDong@dhananjay1@ersakthivel@FRYCRY
@G10@Gessler@garg_bharat@guru-dutt @HariSud
@hit&run@hardip@HeinzGud@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD @IndianDevil@Indibomber @IndianHawk@Jangaruda
@JayPatel@jackprince@Kshatriya87@kstriya@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99@Mikesingh@mayfair@MetsaMan@Markantony@manutdfan@maomao @NavneetKundu@Neil@NickyG@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@parijataka@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@PrashantAzazel@rahulsingh@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]@shade@sasum@smestarz @SakalGhareluUstad@Srinivas_K@ShashankSharma@SANITY
@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@Superdefender@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@Screambowl@Sylex21@square@TacticalFrog@TejasMK3@Theenlightened
@Tamil TigerWoods@tejaswarrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@TODELU@VIP@VaghaDeva@Vishwarupa@VishalGuts@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

International community won't do anything.
China and USA both have stakes in Pakistani stability.
That's why it is essential for us to support all kinds of dissidents within Pakistan.
Pashtun balooch Sindhi shias ahmedias and all minorities.
But this particular issue must be raised on every platform to shame paki army . pashtun must be supplied with arms and ammunitions to avenge this humiliation
youre correct
what i meant was "international" community :biggrin2:

How is this any different than what the pakjabus were upto in Bangladesh? It's in their blood. It's the very foundation of the Arab cult. Nothing to see here... :yawn:

agree, nothing (new) to see
a lot to be done

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
in contrast the Pashtun Mohajir and Sindhi communities standa much better chance and their desire for freedom, the international community should take far more seriously
International community won't do anything.
China and USA both have stakes in Pakistani stability.

That's why it is essential for us to support all kinds of dissidents within Pakistan.
Pashtun balooch Sindhi shias ahmedias and all minorities.

But this particular issue must be raised on every platform to shame paki army . pashtun must be supplied with arms and ammunitions to avenge this humiliation

Krusty

Country flag
How is this any different than what the pakjabus were upto in Bangladesh? It's in their blood. It's the very foundation of the Arab cult. Nothing to see here... :yawn:

lcafanboy

Country flag
What can you expect from sister fuckers? They see women as fucking machines. They will sell their sisters and daughters to Chinese to buy arms but will not make peace with India they are shameless people. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
1. I don't know how accurate this information is and even if it is, how big is this organization and what resources do they have?

2. Until now the secular Pashtun nationalists have always eschewed violence partly due to the spiritual father of Pashtun nationalism being a pacifist, Bacha Khan.

The only Pashtuns who have fought against the Pakistani state have been militant Islamists i.e. the TTP, however even then their cause was not nationalistic and they said if India went to war with Pakistan they'd be first on the front line against India.

This new group however seems to be a non-Islamist nationalist group.

3. Most Pashtuns in Pakistan are pro-Pakistan and some are fanatical Pakistani nationalists who hate their own blood brothers, Pashtuns from Afghanistan.

If the big tribes of the Pashtuns decide to break away then a rebellion might succeed.

The Khattaks are actually along with the Yousufzais apparently the biggest tribe of Pakhtuns in Pakistan, but I don't know how representative of Khattaks or Pakhtuns the speaker in the OP above is.

This may be nothing and just some guy from a very small group of a few people making some noise. However if the Pashtuns as a nation or the big Pashtun tribes outside of FATA rebelled, I doubt the Pakistan army could contain them. However the Pakistan army uses Islam and the clergy to emotionally and psychologically brainwash Pashtuns in to being loyal to them. It has worked for 70 years and may continue to do so.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
I don't really follow affairs in that part of the world as much as I used to do before. I was tagged here so decided to comment but just read up a bit more on this guy.

Sorry but he's a joke and a non-entity, nothing's going to happen....at least not from him.

Pakistan has crushed the Pashtuns of FATA (the most warlike group of all Pashtuns) and has the mainstream Pashtuns of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa adoring the Pakistani state. Pakistan has kicked out Afghans and everyone seems to accept that the millions of Afghans in Pakistan will be leaving and most importantly China and Russia seem to be keen on imposing a pro-Pakistan government in Afghanistan with India excluded from key talks on Afghanistan's future.

As much as I detest the genocidal Pakistani state, I think they've won. I'd be happy to be wrong, but that's what I think nevertheless...i.e. they've won.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I don't really follow affairs in that part of the world as much as I used to do before. I was tagged here so decided to comment but just read up a bit more on this guy.

Sorry but he's a joke and a non-entity, nothing's going to happen....at least not from him.

Pakistan has crushed the Pashtuns of FATA (the most warlike group of all Pashtuns) and has the mainstream Pashtuns of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa adoring the Pakistani state. Pakistan has kicked out Afghans and everyone seems to accept that the millions of Afghans in Pakistan will be leaving and most importantly China and Russia seem to be keen on imposing a pro-Pakistan government in Afghanistan with India excluded from key talks on Afghanistan's future.

As much as I detest the genocidal Pakistani state, I think they've won. I'd be happy to be wrong, but that's what I think nevertheless...i.e. they've won.
Yes, they have won, they have won by violence and pogroms. But there will be still many takeaways for India and friends of India.

1971ftw

Country flag
Rapist oppression, the U.N. stays mute like cucks , china disgustingly encouraging them from the back .

3deffect

Country flag
what you expect from a slave country??? their country Run by slavery/begging/and customer chini who know how to fuck porki with small banana

Hassain Ghazini

Is this a joke?

He has said funnier things in the past.

His father was an Afghan refugee who was granted Pakistani citizenship. He used to run a fraudulent business hence why he escaped to Afghanistan when authorities catched up to him. He started saying this 'Pashtunistan' nonsense to be accepted by Afghans. He is even disowned by his own family and his tribe has vowed to kill him if he returns.

If this was actually happening, why wouldn't anyone else out of a population of 200 million; speak up about this?

You guys are getting desperate, now quoting nobodies.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
lol Pashtun women don't need to be taken as sex slaves. They willingly dance in Heera Mandi, most of my favorite mujra walis are Pashtun. They also supply most of the prostitutes in Lahore along with Meerpuris :clap2:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
However if the Pashtuns as a nation or the big Pashtun tribes outside of FATA rebelled, I doubt the Pakistan army could contain them
A militia can't fight a war against a well equipped Army. It might take a while and will be bloody but they will be crushed .

Global Defence

Articles