Pak Army to grow by 180,000; Change to offensive posture?

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Blackwater, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Although the news is not making noise on media , it very much should. Pakistan Army has quietly increased the number of officers it inducts in PMA Kakul by 33%. Usually that is done when you are planning to increase your military's size.

It is a slow process of course. It will take at least 5-10 years to implement this change as it inducts an extra battalion of officers each year, currently PMA trains 3 battalions of officers. That is a significant increase in size.

Why do you guys think Pak Army is increasing it's size?

Here are possible reasons:

1. The incoming troops might be deployed in three Strike Corps with offensive objectives in any future war.
    2. These troops might be for a future Expeditionary Force with foreign deployment planned. The situation in middle east is becoming worse day by day, and we might deploy these soldiers to KSA or other battlefields in the Middle East.
    3. Pakistan is forming a new branch of Army. With new deadly weapons like Nasr being inducted, Pak Fauj might need a new artillery corps with a very specific purpose in mind.
    4. Might need extra troops to permanently secure our Eastern border with Afghanistan, as you may already know, currently Pakistan has deployed 150,000 soldiers in KPK and FATA. With these incoming troops, we can turn our focus back to our herbivorous neighbors.
    5. The new troops may be used to secure CPEC. But i feel that is highly unlikely, the number of troops deployed by FC are sufficient.

Would like everyone's input on this.

3. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

"A military spokesman, meanwhile, said that the army was already facing a shortage of officers and the increased induction would help overcome that requirement."

i can't believe such junooni nation have shortages of officers :pound:

more troops means more pressure on an already failed economy :india:

Illusive, A chauhan, Sameet2 and 2 others like this.
  4. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Yeah increase more and more and match India.

If the actual numbers are increased then India might also increase or add more Quality of men and weapons to neutralize increase in Quantity of Pakis.

Pakis can't manage their own country on fire and thinking of saving middle-east. :lol:

5. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

India had to halfway give up the idea of raising mountain corps of 90,000 soldiers. So, I can only imagine how Pak will do it in a short time. But may be they will just hire suicide bombers, who are easy to train and eat and drink at the nearest JuD seminary.

Good luck Pak. I hope this act further constrains their fund for technological development.

A chauhan, Abhijat and sabari like this.
  6. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

great idea

then let them start another war and this time , THIS TIME ......we will

purchase those2 mile long floating metallic islands from china or build our own

and we will put the 90,000 prisoners of war and keep them OUTSIDE India
    territorial waters .

and the UN can feed them while we negotiate with pakistan who may not want them back and pretend not to know them

and as they are no longer in Indian territory neither are we gonna be responsible for such scum, we dont have to feed them, medical care etc etc !

...and that is still a lot KINDER than the way pak army had tortured our pow's ......

those who join pak army or forces should be aware of this new policy
    suggested by NRI roma ....and i modified it from USA's Guantanamo idea ....where it is NOT USA territory so different rules apply

and by the way all packlanders who are in the armed forces can take note that Guantanamo ends with the name NAMO

!invitation to comment and if you feel what ive written is interesting, don't be shy to "clicke" :-
    @angeldude13@[email protected] [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected][email protected]@[email protected] [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] [email protected]&run
    @indiandefencefan@[email protected]@jackprince
    @Kunal Biswas@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    @Rowdy@[email protected]@[email protected]
    @Sakal Gharelu Ustad@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] enlightened
    @tejas warrior@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@Zebra
    @Nicky G@[email protected] [email protected] chauhan

@Neo @Zarvan @musalman

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    A chauhan, DingDong and aliyah like this.
  7. brational

brational Regular Member

Good news. another - $15-20 b dent to Baki economy. I have just started loving Baki Jihadi Military.

A chauhan likes this.
  8. sabari

sabari Regular Member

They need more officer to command terrist

9. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

They r not officers they are terrorist them selves

sabari likes this.
  10. sheikular

sheikular New Member

Pak Army to grow by 180,000.......
    IMG-20140629-WA0000.jpg

sabari and jackprince like this.
  11. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

"Pakistan doomed" will be the only strong reason even if you list a 100 possible reasons :)

12. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Well only vaild option i think is 1 and 3

2 is ruled out because they recently showed middle finger to KSA

4 is ruled out beacuse AFG would be their den in ner future with help from taliban unless and untill amercian puts stay there which is not going to happen

5 is ruled out beacuse who in this word going to attack CPEC.Indian wont do it

13. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that. We have to retake our PoK. Whether it was in the agenda of the previous GOIs I don't know, but it certainly is today

DingDong likes this.
  14. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

that means India has to raise 1800000 to counter them. as 1 Paki = 10 Hindu baniyas :laugh:

15. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Modi and AD's aggressive defensive plans working ?

16. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

I'm sure the $1-2 billion of bheek they get every year will cover for 180,000 more active personnel, though it will mean that much less money for everything else, or that much bigger a begging bowl for next year.

Blackwater and FRYCRY like this.
  17. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

why bulid such a long highway from china to Arabian sea......now see how many chokidars it require :)
    That happens when 2 Shariff's run country

18. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

But Don't expect the addition of 2* 180000 balls in pak army.

19. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

Just like parasites ... spawning like rats

20. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

In my view GOI is not going to accept the LOC as the final border, the Aman ki Tamasha is over. POK is our gateway to the Central Asia, we must retake it, we don't have an option because Iran is not a reliable long-term strategic partner.

raja696, roma and Mad Indian like this.
  21. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

No , i do not think so in present and near future any Indo-gov would take out PoK. Reason is first pak has militraily fortified that region and purely economics...

When RAY sir was there i had asked him same question that can now Indian take back pok region.he said same thing that pak militraily has fortified it well.secound economics to subsatin war in POK region and then its merger with india and third there should be will in future govs to take on.he does not see any gov having will

Present gov is rasing is purely barganing chip to force enemy to defacto accept LoC as present boundary

IF you had analyses track 2/back channel most what indian had offered to pak is convert LoC as IB.

Even musuraff-MMS negotiations where on same lines to accept loc as IB