Pak army may get first 3-star woman general

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lol, female general for terrorists female wing.

Oracle

She looks rugged. Good luck lady. Don't get kidnapped and do not be a twat.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
When J&K Police starts Lady Police wing , I think in 1989 if I am not wrong .

I saw few funny local bus drivers shouts from their bus in Srinagar , when they see any police woman ..... " Begum Police , Begum Police " .

:lol: Now we got " BEGUM GENERAL " in our neighbouring country . :laugh:

arya

Country flag
that is great in Pakistan, she will required security because of hardliner

mayfair

I am surprised their female officers still wear saree, thought it would have the first thing to be purged from the army.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
She will be best out of Terror ground and radical ground if she steps in their foot then god please dont allow them to kidnap her as Taliban regularly do it will be end of their Women posting in Army.

Awesome

I am surprised their female officers still wear saree, thought it would have the first thing to be purged from the army.
The Medical services still do, otherwise female soldiers, PAF pilots all have regular pant shirts.

mayfair

The Medical services still do, otherwise female soldiers, PAF pilots all have regular pant shirts.
Yes I know that. I recall seeing a few photos of the nurses from the armed forces on their way for flood relief operations last year and perhaps the earthquake of 2005 (not sure about the latter). I am also aware of female soldiers wearing regular uniforms.

I expressed surprise because during Zia's time saree was one of the first things to be targetted and PTV hostesses, TV actors etc were barred from appearing on TV in a saree in favour of salwaar kameez. That the saree should survive in the PA of all places after Zia's zealous endeavours, is a delightful irony indeed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles