Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Omer Farooq Khan

Islamabad
Feb 23 2017
TNN
Air Force, Navy To Be Pressed Into Service Too

Following a wave of terrorist strikes across Pakistan, the army launched a countrywide offensive against militants on Wednesday, stating that the action was aimed at rooting out their scourge once and for all and consolidating the gains made through other military operations in recent years.

Named `Radd-ul-Fasaad' (elimination of discord -in this case terrorism), the operation will include the widest possible security and counterterrorism operations in Punjab, Pakistan's most populated province. The ongoing operations across the country will continue as usual.More than a 120 people have been killed in the last one month in terror attacks.

“The operation aims at indiscriminately eliminating residual latent threat of terrorism, consolidating gains of operations made thus far, and further ensuring security of the borders,“ an InterServices Public Relations (ISPR), the military's media arm, said. It said Pakistan Air Force, navy , Civil Armed Forces (CAF) and other security and law enforcing agencies (LEAs) would actively participate in and intimately support the armed forces in eliminating the menace of terrorism from the country .

“The effort entails conduct of broad spectrum security counter-terrorism operations by Rangers in Punjab, continuation of ongoing operations across the country , and focus on more effective border security management,“ the presser said.

Vowing a de-weaponisation drive across Pakistan, the statement said that pursuance of the national action plan (NAP), formed after over 140 people, nearly 125 of them kids, were killed in the 2014 attack on school in Peshawar, would be features of Radd-ulFasaad. “Country wide de-weaponisation and explosive control are additional cardinals of the effort. Pursuance of NAP will be the hallmark of this operation,“ it said.

Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, a faction of Pakistani Taliban, has claimed responsibility for many of these attacks, including a blast in Lahore which killed 14 people. The deadliest of all these assaults, however, was the bombing Lal Shabaz Qalandar shrine in which 90 people were killed.

Lawyers boycott work in protest

Lawyers in Pakistan boycotted duty and demanded more security, a day after Taliban suicide bombers stormed a judicial complex in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and killed seven people. The strike was called to protest against the growing incidents of terror attacks on the judiciary and press the government to make court premises more safe. PTI

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...g-for-terrorists-across-nation-23022017015021

So these Pakis are after the 'bad terrorists'. The saints and the ISI/Pak Army lap dogs like the LeT and JeM who are the 'good terrorists' will be encouraged to continue with what they're doing.

Porkiland can never become a civilized nation. They're too far gone down the road to perdition and extinction. The chickens have finally come home to roost.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Named `Radd-ul-Fasaad' (elimination of discord -in this case terrorism), the operation will include the widest possible security and counterterrorism operations in Punjab, Pakistan's most populated province.
This is more likely to become a raddi & fissadi operation where fissadi pakjabi army will do a raddi drama in the name of counter terrorism .

All anti India gangs will be safe and sound.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Reports of two tango strike from lahore comin on paki media ... 5 killed and several injured. The govt of punjab says, its a generator blast, police sources confirm a tango strike.

Pakis are lying to themselves and feeling good about superficial good sdcurity in the country which is not there.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Reports of two tango strike from lahore comin on paki media ... 5 killed and several injured. The govt of punjab says, its a generator blast, police sources confirm a tango strike.

Pakis are lying to themselves and feeling good about superficial good sdcurity in the country which is not there.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk
The latest 26 minutes ago!

9 killed in explosion in Lahore's Defence area

A powerful explosion in an under-construction building in Lahore's busy Defence Y block area left nine people dead and more than 20 injured on Thursday.

There were conflicting reports regarding the nature of the blast. Punjab government authorities initially claimed that the blast was the result of a "generator explosion", but multiple sources, including Nayab Haider, a spokesman for Punjab police, later said the explosion was caused by a bomb.

A spokesperson for the Punjab Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) corroborated the claim, saying that the blast "seems to have been made [sic] by some explosives".

"It will become clear later whether it was IED timer [a timed improvised explosive device] or [a] remote-controlled device [and] whether the restaurant itself was [the] target or the explosive went off in transit," the spokesperson said.

"Since building has collapsed, true picture will emerge later on," the spokesperson added. "Info will be shared with media as early as possible."
What we know so far

• At least 9 people killed, more than 20 injured
  • Explosion occurred in a busy commercial area
  • Blast attributed by CTD officials to the triggering of an explosive device

The area where the first blast occurred is a busy locality with several commercial offices and eateries. Footage shows nearby offices including HBL, Toni and Guy, Gloria Jeans, Bombay Chowpatty, Jalalsons among others.

Extent of damage

TV footage showed windows of several offices and eateries in the commercial area shattered by shockwaves and shrapnel.

Footage also showed rubble from the damaged building strewn across the road. Windscreens of cars parked over 100 feet away from the building were shattered and there was considerable damage to the cars' bodies.

Residents and nearby shoppers panicked when the explosion was heard, and eyewitnesses described people evacuating buildings and running from the scene of the incident.

Broken crockery and furniture was strewn on the road in the area and the road appeared to be carpeted by shattered glass.

'People were crushed'

A Rescue 1122 official initially said as many as 35 people were moved to local hospitals, some with critical injuries. "The injuries are severe... the magnitude of the blast — the impact — is very high. One storey collapsed and people were crushed underneath."

A witness who works at a bank in the market told Reuters that his workplace was shaken by a “frightening” explosion.

“We left the building and saw that the motor-bikes parked outside were on fire and all the windows in the surrounding buildings were shattered,” the witness, Mohammad Khurram, said.

Search operation ongoing

The market was sealed by law enforcement personnel for a search operation. Teams from the Punjab Forensic Science Laboratory were dispatched to collect evidence.

Parents were also told to take their children back home as schools in the area had been asked to shut down for the day, DawnNews reported.

CCTV footage was requested from all shops in the area. DawnNews reported.

Punjab law minister Rana Sanaullah said after the blast that: "There was no reason to target the building. I have been informed that plaza was not inaugurated yet."

The report of the blast came as cities across Pakistan were put on high alert after a spate of deadly terror attacks.

A day earlier, the military announced a massive urban counter-terrorism operation after a week of bombings in Punjab, Sindh, Fata, Khyber Pakhtunwa and Balochistan took at least 100 lives.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1316527/9-killed-in-explosion-in-lahores-defence-area

The TTP are on a rampage. They seem pretty pissed off at the Paki security forces!

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Porkis deserve every bit of what's coming at them. They are getting a real taste of their own medicine. No one feels sorry for there sorry arses. They will probably going to bomb some rural Afghan village in revenge. Sore loosers worship every general who gets appointed as coas. Let's arm Afghan Army to the teeth so they can defend themselves from opportunistic Napak Army.

sthf

Country flag
Pak army goes hunting for terrorists across nation.....where, Muridke?

I guess the good ones are still safe.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Porkis deserve every bit of what's coming at them. They are getting a real taste of their own medicine. No one feels sorry for there sorry arses. They will probably going to bomb some rural Afghan village in revenge. Sore loosers worship every general who gets appointed as coas. Let's arm Afghan Army to the teeth so they can defend themselves from opportunistic Napak Army.
I love this these morons should cry till they bleed from their preyes as for arming we have been providing lines of credit to buy anything that Ghandaradesh likes

We i think are applying chanakya to Pakistan so sit back and enjoy when ever a Pakistani tells you that indians are behind all this just agree with them let them wallo in doubt
Kashmir can boil and spill but we can handel that
We on the internet should be an arm of the state to destabilise pakistan with what i call image Warfare destroy their image online always remember people
“I follow no rules. Maybe there is no morality in what I do. But my sworn dharma is to protect India. I will make any compromise, go to any length and break any rule of God and man to protect India. I know I will never be acknowledged. My work is such. And I willingly choose to live in the shadows”.

deepak ghanvatkar

The talks are great but; I believe this a ploy to eliminate moderates from Pakistan, the real "Aakaa" of all terrorist in Pakistan is either Pakistani Army or ISI. This is an excuse to wipe out all those who oppose terrorism and Afghani's and Baalochi's from Pakistan. Pak army may be trying to take over Afghani territory or do ethnic cleansing of Balochi's...

Global Defence

Articles