PAF pilot feeling tired after SU 30 MKK (Chines PLA AF) flying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I agree, its a trivial matter with unecessarily sledging and this thread hasn't contributed anything positive at any point of time.
Either we close it or take the discussion to a better topic.

Regards,
Virendra

Rahul92

nimo_cn

Country flag
When did i say they are not J-11 i said they are J-xx and universally 'x' are used were u don't know exact number so if you're intelligent you may understand it & if you don't understand i can't help it out
Lol, that is a smart reply.

But you do understand that J-xx has special meaning when it comes to Chinese airforce, don't you?

J-XX[4] J-X,[4][5] and XXJ[4] are names applied by Western intelligence sources to describe program(s) by the People's Republic of China to develop one or more fourth[5] (by Chinese nomenclature) or fifth-generation fighter aircraft (by west).[4] In a 2009 television interview, He Weirong (何为荣), deputy commander of the People's Liberation Army Air Force, stated that China had multiple such programs underway and that an as-yet-undesignated fifth-generation fighter developed jointly by Chengdu Aircraft Corporation and Shenyang Aircraft Corporation would be in service by 2017–2019.[6] The maiden flight of the Chengdu J-20 stealth fighter was conducted on January 11, 2011.[7][8]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-XX

Oracle

This type of threads decrease the repo of DFI. Threads out of user's imagination, without valid sources should not be permitted at all.

Hud

Pakistani Pilots may be looking tried owing to lack of Halal meals in China. Moreover we Kufr Indians also missed the fact that in follwing picture the Pakistani Pilot 4 from left looks so gora and tall. Like a typical European.

shiphone

Country flag
I was told those are J11s.
these twin seaters are the old imported Su27UBKs only...
I thought IAF had the same jets which were originally acquired as Su30K in reserve now...

Su30MKK

Su27UBK

Su30K

nimo_cn

Country flag
these twin seaters are the old imported Su27UBKs only...
I thought IAF had the same jets which were originally acquired as Su30K in reserve now...

Su30MKK

Su27UBK

Su30K
I have noticed these are twin seaters, but that doesn't mean these are Su27UBKs only. In fact, there is a twin seat version of J-11, which is called J-11BS and has been inducted by PLAAF.

But you made a point, the possiblity of those birds being Su27UBKs can't be ruled out.

By the way, thanks for the pictures.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Guys how good are those J11 and SU 30 MKK ??? we know that PAF dont have anything close to J11 and SU30MKK.

nimo_cn

Country flag
May be not SU30MKK but we can't say J11
It is clear that those are not SU30MKKs based on the differences between Su27 and Su30 demonstrated in the pictures posted by hiphone.

Rahul92

It is clear that those are not SU30MKKs based on the differences between Su27 and Su30 demonstrated in the pictures posted by hiphone.
When did i say that they weren't SU30MKK's

nimo_cn

Country flag
When did i say that they weren't SU30MKK's
Who said you did? Why are you acting so defensive?

You said they might not be Su30MKKs, and I was correcting you that they are definitely not Su30MKKs.

Rahul92

Who said you did? Why are you acting so defensive?

You said they might not be Su30MKKs, and I was correcting you that they are definitely not Su30MKKs.
I was of opnion that they may be Su30mkk's or Su30's

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Pakistani Pilots may be looking tried owing to lack of Halal meals in China. Moreover we Kufr Indians also missed the fact that in follwing picture the Pakistani Pilot 4 from left looks so gora and tall. Like a typical European.
Hhahahahhaahahhahahahhahahha You took bone out of a freaky savage pakistani's mouth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles