Pacifism and Morality

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Well I don't make reseerch study about gene group in Poland, but about:
a) religion
b) cluture
c) history
You are wrong. In tehory Poland is smth between west and est -and it's one big tragedy of my country - always between. Of course we can distinguish Central Europe area becouse in religion, history, and politik this part is conetced whit western europe, but anthropologically and culturally (not as religon but as language and folk tradition) is strongly conected whit estern Europe.
But now Poland is whit both hands in western europe :)
Why is that a tragedy? Because Poland does not have as much bragging rights is not a bad thing, now that Poland is in EU i guess that automatically gives them the right to hijack the british, french or spanish history and talk in general terms like "We" europeans. Must be a boos to the ego, finally. Thank goodness for that.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you think all Europeans are racist and the people from Asia are somehow not, then I recommend you to check some threads in this forum.

Btw: The common definition of Europe exclude the Caucasus.
Who said racism is only with europeans? Raceism exists every where, no one will deny that. I bet there are some raceist stuff been dolled out here.

Its only that western raceism is more offensive because it has caused far more disasters world wide than others and it was also institutionalized into groups like Nazi party, KKK etc., unlike other races.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
PS. Methos do not worry, it is a common method for all non white to call us rascists, warmongers etc. etc. etc. It is a complex hidden deep in mentality of other... hmmm I do not know how to call them, non western cultures? So calling us that way they want to break our faith in our confidence of our capabilities to realize all our goals.
Well well, wasnt i right to bash you in the T-90 thread because i know why you where against the Arjun, the other fools here have no clue. More over east europeans have R1a1 gene and not R1b like Western europeans, R1a is more closer to Indians. Moreover there is no pure race everyone is mixed, if you take a genetic sample you will see you are not 100% european. Watch the video i posted below.

And saying that being civilized is to acting as the none agressive one... yeah right, and then be surprised why the Europeans or rather white humans where first ones to at least try to explore whole world and colonize it, or even go to space. And guess what, there is nothing here in race superiority or inferiority, but in the culture, where human from being borne is teached to be competetive, to survive, to be strong... hmmm creative way to use natural instinct by culture and civilisation perhaps?
Western and northern europeans where as tribial and primitive before the arrival of christianity. Apart from Roam most of the western and nothern areas where termed barbaric and uncivilized. It was only because of the need spread the religion did Britian start to wage the crusades in Jerusalem, later on the Renaissance age brought in a revolution again thanks to a Christianity, a jewish ideology. So it would be right to say Europe will be no where before Christianity, it is more of an thought process than a skin color argument.

Africans where the first to colonies the world, then the Asians set of the agriculture revolution that allowed us to leave Hunter Gatherer mindset and settle down and build cities, moreover Indian culture spread from Japan to greece long before Christianity began.

No matters, if someone here thinks that I will not be proud of being European, a Pole, a White man, then he is very wrong, I'am damn proud, and if someone do not like our civilisation achievements or our way to solvel problems, then this is his problem.
We all know why east europeans are desperate to join European union so they can shed their obscure past of being nothing and hijack western europes identity so they can hide in it and feel so good about themselves. A desperate people i feel.

The skin pigmentation is due to wearing animal hide to insulate themselves from the cold which prevented sun light from entering the skin and eventually the skin had to reduce its melanin to
allow more light inside. This is why northern europeans are blond and many southern europeans still have dark hair.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Small countries that do not even manufacturing cars are trying to make Armored war machines! This sends out some what an negative war culture in the european christian mindset. Dont mean to sound raceist but just an observation, sorry if it sounds bad. Europea and West in general has saddled itself with huge defense industries that may create an viscous cycle of creating wars for profiting and selling arms to both sides as in the case of India and Pakistan.

There was a saying in the early 19th century, if you want to get rich, develop a weapon with which the Europeans will kill themselves :rofl:
But how did religion come in to the picture though ?

pmaitra

PS. Methos do not worry, it is a common method for all non white to call us rascists, warmongers etc. etc. etc. It is a complex hidden deep in mentality of other... hmmm I do not know how to call them, non western cultures? So calling us that way they want to break our faith in our confidence of our capabilities to realize all our goals.

Seriously, if there is some shit hole with oil underground and they do not want to sell us that oild, then war for resources is acceptable for me (if there are no organized by state genocides), if there is a war to preserve our military, economic and political dominance, then hell yeah, I am also supporting it. Same will do every sane Indian, Chinese, Arab etc. It is just normal, a competition, a natural thing.

And saying that being civilized is to acting as the none agressive one... yeah right, and then be surprised why the Europeans or rather white humans where first ones to at least try to explore whole world and colonize it, or even go to space. And guess what, there is nothing here in race superiority or inferiority, but in the culture, where human from being borne is teached to be competetive, to survive, to be strong... hmmm creative way to use natural instinct by culture and civilisation perhaps?

No matters, if someone here thinks that I will not be proud of being European, a Pole, a White man, then he is very wrong, I'am damn proud, and if someone do not like our civilisation achievements or our way to solvel problems, then this is his problem.
Damian, I don't care what you think of yourself, but as far as I am concerned, you are Slavic, and it ends there. You can see my posts from the last two years, and you will realise I am a great Russophile and I actually like your Slavic race very much. I have even dated a fine Slavic young woman (not Polish). I just don't like Polish politics and the typical Polish attitude against the Russians. That's all. You need not take it personally.

P.S.: Next time someone asks you what race you are, reply Slavic. Don't just say white, because, if you are talking about skin colour, then even many of the Chinese are white. Be more specific. Say Slavic, and be proud of it instead of trying to be one of those Western Europeans. The Russians are proud of being Slavic and so are the Serbs. :thumb:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
There was a saying in the early 19th century, if you want to get rich, develop a weapon with which the Europeans will kill themselves :rofl:
But how did religion come in to the picture though ?
How did religion come into the picture? Then do you think its is genetic if not cultural? Do you think if not for religion the Meccan arabs would have left their small little village and tried to conquer everyone or do u think they suddenly had a genetic mutation right after the brith of Islam? Offcourse not. Same way the british had to travel 2,000kms to Jerusalem to fight for something that had no relation to Britian and if you see that you will understand why it all changed from Romans calling them Barbarians to British setting out to convert everyone. This is still the reason why many missionaries travel half way across the world to work in the jungles of south america. This is the reason why buddhist monks had to go to Japan from India or Arabs had to leave their small desert oasis in mecca to conquer everyone.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
How did religion come into the picture? Then do you think its is genetic if not cultural? Do you think if not for religion the Meccan arabs would have left their small little village and tried to conquer everyone or do u think they suddenly had a genetic mutation right after the brith of Islam? Offcourse not. Same way the british had to travel 2,000kms to Jerusalem to fight for something that had no relation to Britian and if you see that you will understand why it all changed from Romans calling them Barbarians to British setting out to convert everyone. This is still the reason why many missionaries travel half way across the world to work in the jungles of south america. This is the reason why buddhist monks had to go to Japan from India or Arabs had to leave their small desert oasis in mecca to conquer everyone.
I thought this thread was about making of armoured vehicles and weapons. If that is the case, I believe that religion shouldn't be in the picture.

pmaitra

I thought this thread was about making of armoured vehicles and weapons. If that is the case, I believe that religion shouldn't be in the picture.
No, GK derailed the IFV thread so a new thread was created to match GK's topic of discussion.

I like this topic.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Then your in the wrong thread, did you even read the topic of the thread.

pmaitra

No I read your first post alone :D
I see it. Why is GK talking about armoured vehicles? Did he not see the topic of this thread? Is he trying to derail this thread again?

Just kidding!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No, GK derailed the IFV thread so a new thread was created to match GK's topic of discussion.

I like this topic.
The problem with me is that when someone says something most people only see what they say but i see what they really mean, it is important to see the intent behind the word rather than the word. For example if a girl says i hate chocolates it only means she is angry at you and hates u and not the chocolate. lol.. When Damian came yelling out loud against the Arjun i knew what his intention was it was just more than technical details. Trust me, i know how every culture thinks, there is no individual thinker or individual mind we all in a constant state of borrowing from the world mind. Which also has many fractures like cultural mind.

Last edited:

pmaitra

The problem with me is that when someone says something most people only see what they say but i see what they really mean, it is important to see the intent behind the word rather than the word. For example if a girl says i hate chocolates it only means she is angry at you and hates u and not the chocolate. lol.. When Damian came yelling out loud against the Arjun i knew what his intention was it just more than technical details. Trust me, i know how every culture thinks, there is no individual thinker we all borrow from our cultural mind or the world mind.
I like this topic, and honestly, if you can avoid using expletives, you can be a good poster. Thank you for suggesting this line of thought, but it is not nice if threads get derailed. It only increases our overload, because we have to do a lot of housekeeping because people don't post on topic.

Now, about this topic - I am not sure about what Damian thinks, but I have noticed that many of these Eastern European countries that have gotten out of Soviet control act more Western European than the real Western Europeans themselves. I have so many Russian friends, who are extremely proud of their country, but not quite the Poles. And they like to bash Russia all the time instead of talking about how good Poland is. I find this to be a very sick mentality. I think they haven't gotten over their historical subjugation by the Russians.

Indians get a lot of respect and genuine love from the Americans and the Russians, than from these people from these teeny-tiny countries (be it Poland or Pakistan), each of which, are a fly compared to the might of the USA or Russia. Empty vessel sounds much.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I like this topic, and honestly, if you can avoid using expletives, you can be a good poster. Thank you for suggesting this line of thought, but it is not nice if threads get derailed. It only increases our overload, because we have to do a lot of housekeeping because people don't post on topic.

Now, about this topic - I am not sure about what Damian thinks, but I have noticed that many of these Eastern European countries that have gotten out of Soviet control act more Western European than the real Western Europeans themselves. I have so many Russian friends, who are extremely proud of their country, but not quite the Poles. And they like to bash Russia all the time instead of talking about how good Poland is. I find this to be a very sick mentality. I think they haven't gotten over their historical subjugation by the Russians.

Indians get a lot of respect and genuine love from the Americans and the Russians, than from these people from these teeny-tiny countries (be it Poland or Pakistan), each of which, are a fly compared to the might of the USA or Russia. Empty vessel sounds much.
I have not used any expletives so far, it was only Damina who used the term "whites". We never use the term browns even though there could be far less brown races compared to the diversity in white race.

I see you to have noticed that east european mentality, i have diagnosed them with inferiority complex, that is why they want to sound more white than the western europeans. They joining EU gives them the bragging rights that they so lack. They may think we are raceist but i have "ALWAYS" only reacted against it. I am person who believes that race should go just like religion but yet they will call us racists "to", so they can hide their raceism by calling us raceists to. Its an argument of convenience for them.

pmaitra

I have not used any expletives so far, it was only Damina who used the term "whites". We never use the term browns even though there could be far less brown races compared to the diversity in white race.

I see you to have noticed that east european mentality, i have diagnosed them with inferiority complex, that is why they want to sound more white than the western europeans. They joining EU gives them the bragging rights that they so lack. They may think we are raceist but i have "ALWAYS" only reacted against it. I am person who believes that race should go just like religion but yet they will call us racists "to", so they can hide their raceism by calling us raceists to. Its an argument of convenience for them.
Yes I agree, some Eastern Europeans try to act as if they are 'this' and 'that' just to hide the fact that they migrate West to escape the impoverishment of their own countries. They are all Western European wannabes. If you come across a real Western European, you will be treated well, but for some Eastern Europeans, it's a dice game - again, some Eastern Europeans are amazing!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes I agree, some Eastern Europeans try to act as if they are 'this' and 'that' just to hide the fact that they migrate West to escape the impoverishment of their own countries. They are all Western European wannabes. If you come across a real Western European, you will be treated well, but for some Eastern Europeans, it's a dice game - again, some Eastern Europeans are amazing!
I guess some of them think being racially oriented and say stuff like "we whites are one and the rest of humaity want to destroy us" etc., is their ticket to acceptance in America or West.E but they will be sadly disappointed that most americans even though they are very christian do not care for all this, just look at W.G.Ewald even though he is a christian, i hardly ever see him be judgement and how much more refined he is as a global citizen. There is hardly any comparison in character here.

P.S. My mom came in suddenly and saw your avatar with the gun and she went away! :D

Damian

My reaction when I read such BS.

Well well, wasnt i right to bash you in the T-90 thread because i know why you where against the Arjun, the other fools here have no clue.
My criticism was purely technical. Countrary to some people on this forum I do not have objections based on this whole racial, cultural BS.

Western and northern europeans where as tribial and primitive before the arrival of christianity.
You seems to not know much about history of Europe, Being tribal do not mean primitive, in fact this tribes were more civilized than You can think, there were no such primitive behaviors like burning dead husbands wife.

Apart from Roam most of the western and nothern areas where termed barbaric and uncivilized. It was only because of the need spread the religion did Britian start to wage the crusades in Jerusalem, later on the Renaissance age brought in a revolution again thanks to a Christianity, a jewish ideology. So it would be right to say Europe will be no where before Christianity, it is more of an thought process than a skin color argument.
What? This is a fact that organized state will much faster have progress ins science, but this not mean that without Christianity we would be nowhere. Tribes started to slowly organizing when were faced with Roman Empire, it was a process, and such process needs time... but yeah, I get it, we are inferior monkeys, thanks for that rascists...

Africans where the first to colonies the world, then the Asians set of the agriculture revolution that allowed us to leave Hunter Gatherer mindset and settle down and build cities, moreover Indian culture spread from Japan to greece long before Christianity began.
What the hell have Christianity to being civilized or not. You really have issues with Christianity do You? Yeah but this actually prooves claims of people that had travelled to India, and said that rascism on many levels (cultural, ethnical) is well estabilished in India.

We all know why east europeans are desperate to join European union so they can shed their obscure past of being nothing and hijack western europes identity so they can hide in it and feel so good about themselves. A desperate people i feel.
Yeah right, and this is why in Poland and many other countries there are strong anti European Union movements? Yeah I'am anti EU, this probably means that I'am desparate to join the EU... what a briliant logic of Yours.

Damian, I don't care what you think of yourself, but as far as I am concerned, you are Slavic, and it ends there.
As far as I know, You still do not get the point, and the point is that in genetic level we are slavs, like Russians, on the cultural level we are closer to west, we have different alphabet than Russians for example, different mentality, different culture. We are that "brigde" between west and east of Europe... I doubt that any of You can understand this.

You can see my posts from the last two years, and you will realise I am a great Russophile and I actually like your Slavic race very much. I have even dated a fine Slavic young woman (not Polish). I just don't like Polish politics and the typical Polish attitude against the Russians. That's all. you need not take it personally.

P.S.: Next time someone asks you what race you are, reply Slavic. Don't just say white, because, if you are talking about skin colour, then even many of the Chinese are white. Be more specific. Say Slavic, and be proud of it instead of trying to be one of those Western Europeans. The Russians are proud of being Slavic and so are the Serbs.
Yeah, so only because Poles feels that their culture is more connected to the west, we are not proud of being Slavs, we are not proud of being Poles probably, and hey we don't like Russians?

Words of man that do not understand difficult relations between nations in central Europe. I say You something, never tell Pole, that he is not proud of being Slav, we are not like some nationalities that were good with accepting insults. And You know what, we Poles like Russians, as a people, yeah I like to talk with them, they are really smart, tollerant people, contrary to some hypocrites here.

Trust me, i know how every culture thinks
No, You don't, it's very narcistic and stupid to claim that You know everything, no You don't.

I am not sure about what Damian thinks, but I have noticed that many of these Eastern European countries that have gotten out of Soviet control act more Western European than the real Western Europeans themselves. I have so many Russian friends, who are extremely proud of their country, but not quite the Poles. And they like to bash Russia all the time instead of talking about how good Poland is. I find this to be a very sick mentality. I think they haven't gotten over their historical subjugation by the Russians.

And when did I or Militarysta, bashed India or Indians? This is sick mentality, first they know better what we think about ourselfes, now they think that they now better what we think about other nations.

Inferiority complex? And what Indians seems to have? Also inferiority complex, Your agressivenes towards others, like British, or Europeans at all.

Oh wait, but Yeah I forgot, You know everything... now I should just wait when You start to predict future beyond 2050.

This is pointless discussion, with people that like to criticize others, but do not see their own flaws.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Unlike you i cant face palm because i have seen people like you so many times before, its like that Madonna song i have seen it all before. At 21 i thought i found the truth and purpose to my life but at 31 i am not sure of shit.

My reaction when I read such BS.
Ya ya..we know.

My criticism was purely technical. Countrary to some people on this forum I do not have objections based on this whole racial, cultural BS.
Ya purely technical i know, like judeing at a scope you never seen before and tell us its german even when it is not. Such deliberate denial has only intention behind it.

You seems to not know much about history of Europe, Being tribal do not mean primitive, in fact this tribes were more civilized than You can think, there were no such primitive behaviors like burning dead husbands wife.
You obviously dont know anything about the outside perspective, all you have done is learn your history through the eyes of your own people, where is the contrary points in that. Europeans where very primitive and the Romans called them barbaric and they where trying to spread "civilization" to them.

What? This is a fact that organized state will much faster have progress ins science, but this not mean that without Christianity we would be nowhere. Tribes started to slowly organizing when were faced with Roman Empire, it was a process, and such process needs time... but yeah, I get it, we are inferior monkeys, thanks for that rascists...
What? I would never ever say such a thing to another person and call him inferior monkey. Get that strait. Dont hide behind "I am a raciest to" so you can believe what ever race theory you want because i am raciest to, i never justify my raceism or take pride in it like you, those race identity theories may give purpose and identity to your budding mind but never have i ever thought a European,African,Chinese are different to me or we would not even be able to have any intelligent conversation if we are that separate.

This does not mean i am a Pacifist i accept the world with all its brutalities and goodness. What i am is a rational atheist to me just as religion is a false ideology i see all of it as fake and false including nationality and race. Nationality is just glorified tribalism and so is race. To an objective Atheist progress is through science and that to for the benifit for mankind.

What the hell have Christianity to being civilized or not. You really have issues with Christianity do You? Yeah but this actually prooves claims of people that had travelled to India, and said that rascism on many levels (cultural, ethnical) is well estabilished in India.

I dont defend the evils in an society, the fact that i live in India does not mean i hide all the man made hate and filth and speaking against your does not mean India is perfect either, you have your own peculiar raceism that i have to discuss with and to the Indians another.

More over it is all because of how a society organizes, for example a small desert village called Mecca which had no resources became the most powerful city in less than a 100years and over powered the once great Persian empire. Is it because they had a genetic mutation? No. It was because of an "Thought" an "Idea" which gave them a purpose albeit a bad one. Today 1.8 billion muslims bow to a dusty little town in Arabia. There was nothing special to the people there. Just as there is nothing different from Donald Trumps gene pool and white bum on the street, both of them are the same what is diffrent is the ideas they have in their mind. Donald is a son of rich man who can never have the "idea" to live on the street. So It is our belief that drives us, defines us and makes us. Drives us to either kill another with a suicide bomb or try to give your life to protect the other, defines as chritian who wants to spread the word of god to far away shores etc., This is a plain fact, you are what you think. Like Margrit Tacher said.

Watch your words: they become your thoughts.
Watch your thoughts: they become your actions.
Watch your actions: they become your habits.
Watch your habits: they become your destiny.

Yeah right, and this is why in Poland and many other countries there are strong anti European Union movements? Yeah I'am anti EU, this probably means that I'am desparate to join the EU... what a briliant logic of Yours.
Right, at one moment you say "we" whites and now you bring up the anti EU lobby as defense, these are arguments of convenience to hide the divisive evils you believe in.

As far as I know, You still do not get the point, and the point is that in genetic level we are slavs, like Russians, on the cultural level we are closer to west, we have different alphabet than Russians for example, different mentality, different culture. We are that "brigde" between west and east of Europe... I doubt that any of You can understand this.
Sure, we are all african at the end. We only left Africa 50,000years ago as opposed to genetic variation in other sub species that is millions of years apart. Most East europeans are R1a and so are Indians, western europeans are R1b. Do you even understand that.

Yeah, so only because Poles feels that their culture is more connected to the west, we are not proud of being Slavs, we are not proud of being Poles probably, and hey we don't like Russians?

Words of man that do not understand difficult relations between nations in central Europe. I say You something, never tell Pole, that he is not proud of being Slav, we are not like some nationalities that were good with accepting insults. And You know what, we Poles like Russians, as a people, yeah I like to talk with them, they are really smart, tollerant people, contrary to some hypocrites here.
I never generalized, i like poland and let me tell you now and you may not here it again but i like you and militaryasta as well. Both are phenomenal members who contribute well to the topic. Most pols are great people, i love their country and culture of resilience but when you get into the shit hole of raceism and mud slinging i am very much ok with wrestling with the pig in the mud even though i may look like a pig to at the end.

No, You don't, it's very narcistic and stupid to claim that You know everything, no You don't.
lol..I never claimed i know everything, that is arrogance born out of blind belief but i know enough to know who is the thug in my area. Lets just say i am street smart with people. You may yell it out loud that I dont know but your thought is not exclusive to you, millions of people think and have the same thoughts and opinions as you.

And when did I or Militarysta, bashed India or Indians? This is sick mentality, first they know better what we think about ourselfes, now they think that they now better what we think about other nations.
That was about you not Militarysta.

Inferiority complex? And what Indians seems to have? Also inferiority complex, Your agressivenes towards others, like British, or Europeans at all.

Oh wait, but Yeah I forgot, You know everything... now I should just wait when You start to predict future beyond 2050.

This is pointless discussion, with people that like to criticize others, but do not see their own flaws.
Sure but there are nuance everyone's inferiority complex, some are more offensive at their out look than others, may Indian one is offensive to you and yours is to us, but we dont go around telling we belong to special race of "BROWN" people. Did we, why do you use the word "white pride".

Last edited:

Damian

You obviously dont know anything about the outside perspective, all you have done is learn your history through the eyes of your own people, where is the contrary points in that. Europeans where very primitive and the Romans called them barbaric and they where trying to spread "civilization" to them.
I assume that You was teached that Romans were not Europeans. ;)

What? I would never ever say such a thing to another person and call him inferior monkey. Get that strait. Dont hide behind "I am a raciest to" so you can believe what ever race theory you want because i am raciest to, i never justify my raceism or take pride in it like you, those race identity theories may give purpose and identity to your budding mind but never have i ever thought a European,African,Chinese are different to me or we would not even be able to have any intelligent conversation if we are that separate.
Or my english is so bad or... I think You do not understand that I'am against rascism of any sort. I was outraged when civfantic started to spread BS that was a pure rascism, now You understand?

Right, at one moment you say "we" whites and now you bring up the anti EU lobby as defense, these are arguments of convenience to hide the divisive evils you believe in.
Civfantic started to call us barbaric, primitive, we are not, so I defend my side of the fence. Someone said that some slavs from center Europe, for example Poles, wish to be part of west so they joined EU, nope, in fact nation have not much to say about joining EU, this is why there is strong opposition to EU, not only in Poland, look at the UK, the more obvious is that EU is "another USSR", the more people are against it, not to mention how much of our money is wasted by these stupid eurocrats.

Sure, we are all african at the end. We only left Africa 50,000years ago as opposed to genetic variation in other sub species that is millions of years apart. Most East europeans are R1a and so are Indians, western europeans are R1b. Do you even understand that.
Are you understand the difference between genetic level and cultural level that I mentioned?

I never generalized, i like poland and let me tell you now and you may not here it again but i like you and militaryasta as well. Both are phenomenal members who contribute well to the topic. Most pols are great people, i love their country and culture of resilience but when you get into the shit hole of raceism and mud slinging i am very much ok with wrestling with the pig in the mud even though i may look like a pig to at the end.
Thank You, in some way I also respect You, as a opponent in discussion, but can I repeat, I'am not rascist, I'am against rascism, this is why I started my counterargumentation.

Sure but there are nuance everyone's inferiority complex, some are more offensive at their out look than others, may Indian one is offensive to you and yours is to us, but we dont go around telling we belong to special race of "BROWN" people. Did we, why do you use the word "white pride".
Where the hell I even said, something about such stupidity as "white power", damn so when I defend my side of fence against insults of people like civfantic, then I automatically belong to some rascist morons?

So I can not be even proud of what we, as western civilization gain?

I'am just unable to understand such twisted logic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles