Over 3,000 Return to Hindu Fold

Iamanidiot

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You can't play the game when it is former Hindus converting them. IIT grads run to the West and large numbers return to India as converted Christians. It is your own middle class and elites doing God's work. Not to mention converted Dalits hitting every village in the country. Foreign missionaries are only a supporting cast.

Clearing out illegal Roma ghettos and paying them a severance package to leave is far better than what goes on in India's slums to be cleared out for land development. Talk about glass houses...
But this returning is not at all paid for unlike missionaries who sell off something spiritual for money to gain "quantity".

BTW most IITians or other successful Indians who make it big in West are far more right wing Hindus than many here. I used to think they'd be all lost about mainstream Hindu or even Buddhist customs, but turned out they could put any Indian resident to shame. :lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
You can't play the game when it is former Hindus converting them. IIT grads run to the West and large numbers return to India as converted Christians. It is your own middle class and elites doing God's work. Not to mention converted Dalits hitting every village in the country. Foreign missionaries are only a supporting cast.
LMAO. Seriously ? Water also changes to wine ? :laugh:

Clearing out illegal Roma ghettos and paying them a severance package to leave is far better than what goes on in India's slums to be cleared out for land development. Talk about glass houses...
Yeah right severance packages of 100 euros for throwing them out of their homeland. Wow. You guys do have a twisted sense of self-importance. And again you are confusing India with China. In India many activists,NGOs take up their case to the courts and courts protect the constitutional rights if they are legally correct.

KS

Bye bye DFI
My bad, I read so much of IIT grads doing God's work I thought they were converted overseas... turns out they were converted at IIT!

25% IIT seats meant for ST/SC etc are usurped by Christians - Christian Aggression
You have got it wrong again.

What happens is, in India we have reservation for ST - Scheduled Tribals. Now this benefit of caste based reservation is extended only to those wo profess their native faith as there is no castes in xtianity. But even the converted tribals , for getting the reservation , still sneakily maintain they are 'hindus' and get reservation.

Some 'faith' that is ..:laugh:

ejazr

Ambassador
UndieTV types journos have coined a new word for it: "Yankee Hindutva"

www.outlookindia.com | Yankee Hindutva Strikes :lol:
Offtopic but just one correction in the interesting article

While Dravidianists insist on the fact of an Aryan invasion (and are supported by studies of scholars such as Romila Thapar),

Romila Thapar actually has written AGAINST the the Aryan invasion theory, not supported it.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

Am I the only one who is frightened by this picture? Just seeing the looks on their faces scares me.

I pity these people, they were deluded by one religion and now they are being deluded by another. When will they find peace?

warriorextreme

Country flag
Am I the only one who is frightened by this picture? Just seeing the looks on their faces scares me.

I pity these people, they were deluded by one religion and now they are being deluded by another. When will they find peace?
If conversion is because of hatred for previous religion then it will cause problems only...but if one converts because of love for other religion then it wont cause any trouble...
most of the hindus,budhists,tribal people are converted to Christianity by saying bad words about hindu gods/goddesses..

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

I am more frightened of these pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

If conversion is because of hatred for previous religion then it will cause problems only...but if one converts because of love for other religion then it wont cause any trouble...
most of the hindus,budhists,tribal people are converted to Christianity by saying bad words about hindu gods/goddesses..
agree one hundred percent. You left out the fact that right wingers are getting aggressive only as a reaction to those missionary nutjobs. May i post the no. of nutjob channels in Tamil nadu alone? What are these nutjobs going to achieve gullible people to their "faith". One Bitc* told me directly when i confronted her on this that, it is given in bible that pagans should be converted to their faith(wtf)! And also that i am worshipping satans(siva,vishnu, you name it!) and i am doing pagan worship. How the hell am i supposed to even respect that nutcase? Funny part she was only 18yrs old when she talked about this, and she was not even a missionary!!!!

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
All religions are founded on delusions. Many of these tribal people are probably illiterates who cannot even read the Vedas or Upanishads. They just converted back because some VHP guys made it sound attractive. Like salesmen for a new product (or in this case, an old product).

And yes, missionaries are intolerant pricks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles