Outcry at mainland mother who let son defecate at Taiwan airport

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Outcry at mainland mother who let son defecate at Taiwan airport

Amy Li

A photo of a mainland toddler defecating in public at an airport in Taiwan has sparked anger and criticism from internet users in Taiwan and China.

The photograph, allegedly taken by a Taiwanese tour guide, was published first on Facebook and then on a Taiwanese news webite earlier this week.

It showed a toddler relieving himself on paper possibly prepared by her mother. A toilet was only a minute's walk away, said the report.

"There aren't enough public toilets in China and the ones they do have are usually dirty," commented a Taiwanese blogger, "This might explain mainlanders' poor hygiene habits."

"This is a typical mainland parent who spoils their children,'' said a mainland netizen on China's twitter-like Sina Weibo.

"This is so embarassing, " said another mainland blogger.

A photo of a boy relieving himself on a subway train in Guangzhou last year stunned internet users and caused public outcry across China.

Outcry at mainland mother who let son defecate at Taiwan airport | South China Morning Post

We have found our Chinese poster friends go into peals of delight and unabated euphoric ecstasy to indicate their horror at India's poor sanitary conditions.

Here is an interesting truth that they have assiduously avoided showcasing while they showcased rapid fire the glitter and gizmos indicating the bold bright steps China is taking to embrace the future with all modernity and how civilised swanky modes of modern behaviour and outlook is their forte

Indeed defeating in an airport lounge is the acme of civilised behaviour for our Chinese friends.

The Taiwanese hit the nail on the head - "There aren't enough public toilets in China and the ones they do have are usually dirty,"....."This might explain mainlanders' poor hygiene habits."[

I have indicated through links the poor hygiene habits and lack of sanitation in China, which in usual mode of denial, the Chinese have rubbished to cover their having been found out.

Imagine when a toilet is available in an airport and is said to be a minute away, they adopt their usual style of 'high living'.

Posters will recall the link that the Chinese children have holes cut in their pants to quickly relieve themselves whenever and wherever they are standing or sitting!

It is most amusing that educated Chinese can be so gross!

And it is more amusing when the Chinese try to c over the real China and the truth and instead showvase the glitz and gismos!

sob

Mod
Country flag
OTOH the mother has taken care to spread newspaper on the floor, to wipe the area clean after the act.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I don't know why she did what she did. Due to her ignorance or lack of free toilets in airport?. In almost all airports there are always excess number of toilets than the users.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't know why she did what she did. Due to her ignorance or lack of free toilets in airport?. In almost all airports there are always excess number of toilets than the users.
Maybe you have hit the nail on the head.

The Chinese love their money more than their Mother.

Hence defecating free of charge would be the burning desire and not the national shame that it would cause.

I am not too sure if this would also come in the 100 years of National Shame in the Chinese scheme of things.

Great sanitary habits of the Chinese.

They are ever so 'civilised' or are they environmentalists who want to conserve water?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What ignorance?

I don;t think that is what prompted her.

My take is:

If one is flying to Taiwan, she sure would be well heeled and educated (by Chinese standards) or else she would have gone by the cheap train and then taken a Junk!

This act and the Taiwanese bloggers comment indicates how the Chinese posters here have been hard at eyewash and also putting blinkers on their OWN EYES and that is easy for them!

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am wondering what if it was not a Chinese Mainland woman and from India ... all Chinese members would start posting million threads about "toilets" of India.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
If one is flying to Taiwan, she sure would be well heeled and educated (by Chinese standards) or else she would have gone by the cheap train and then taken a Junk!
!
I think train is not possible because Taiwan is far away from China split by sea.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am wondering what if it was not a Chinese Mainland woman and from India ... all Chinese members would start posting million threads about "toilets" of India.
Indeed, they would as they always do and hide their own horrors and instead throw in some wonders that collapses because of sinkhole (and which they hide) but Daredevil discovers them! :rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Actually defecating in public anywhere and everywhere seems to be an ancient Chinese ritual.

They love it it appears.

Exhibitionism is their forte as we see in all their threads to show their 'wonders'

Here is another one!

Boy Defecates in Guangzhou Subway, Netizens Shocked

@李小冷S: I was shocked today, this is a scene I witnessed on Subway Line 3. You are not mistaken, that child is in the corner taking a shit!! And it was a huge one!! His father was calmly standing beside him, and judging from their clothes, their family's situation condition shouldn't be bad, but their family's education is obviously lacking, not evening knowing how to hold their shit!!!

Chinese Boy Defecates in Guangzhou Subway, Netizens Shocked - chinaSMACK

Imagine relieving oneself in a subway where people use it by the thousands!

It indicates a lack of personal hygiene, social upbringing and total indifference to civilised behaviour.

And this was not being done by some village bumpkin, but an educated and affluent family!

Just imagine - in a subway!

How odious and gross!

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Raising kids is a difficult thing but what she did is just not right. Kids can wet their cloths and do potty in their underwear but she was assisting like she has no sense of shame. She could have used Toilet.

But let the throw another theory, Airports are spread on large land scapes of 100s of acres. Average one has to walk few kilometres to get into toilet, specially when you are near gates to get a plane, it also depends on how they have planned the building. She might have been late with calls sounding for her to board. A quick poo on newspaper and a one stroke of wipe might have save 10-5 minutes she didn't had.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Actually defecating in public anywhere and everywhere seems to be an ancient Chinese ritual.

They love it it appears.

Exhibitionism is their forte as we see in all their threads to show their 'wonders'

Here is another one!

Boy Defecates in Guangzhou Subway, Netizens Shocked

@李小冷S: I was shocked today, this is a scene I witnessed on Subway Line 3. You are not mistaken, that child is in the corner taking a shit!! And it was a huge one!! His father was calmly standing beside him, and judging from their clothes, their family's situation condition shouldn't be bad, but their family's education is obviously lacking, not evening knowing how to hold their shit!!!

Chinese Boy Defecates in Guangzhou Subway, Netizens Shocked - chinaSMACK
That picture has made me to think about my theory more on cultural thing :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Raising kids is a difficult thing but what she did is just not right. Kids can wet their cloths and do potty in their underwear but she was assisting like she has no sense of shame. She could have used Toilet.

But let the throw another theory, Airports are spread on large land scapes of 100s of acres. Average one has to walk few kilometres to get into toilet, specially when you are near gates to get a plane, it also depends on how they have planned the building. She might have been late with calls sounding for her to board. A quick poo on newspaper and a one stroke of wipe might have save 10-5 minutes she didn't had.
And what if all mommies on the airport follow the "time-saving" spree..... :lol: :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese split pants wonder

Baby butts are cute.

They're small, pinchable and insanely adorable"¦ that is, until they're everywhere.

On a recent layover from Thailand, I found myself in Beijing, China for 15 hours. Though I was under the impression you needed a visa to enter China (even if just on a layover), it turns out, you don't. Upon arrival in Beijing I was awoken by airport personnel waking me up and saying "Want to go outside? See Beijing? Beijing?"

You don't have to ask me twice!

I was out of there, and before I knew it I found myself hiring a driver for the day and touring the sights: The Forbidden City, Tianenman Square and The Great Wall.

It was incredible, but along the way I kept noticing something peculiar:

There were baby butts everywhere "¦ and they were pooping on everything.

Honest to God– I saw a baby, pooing and peeing on the entrance to the Great Wall like it ain't no thang. Insane!

A bit of research revealed that "split pants," as they're known, are worn as an economical alternative to diapers, giving children the convenience of using the bathroom wherever they want.

They are extremely common in rural parts of China, but are just as visible in larger cities, especially with warm weather.

The trend is clearly cultural, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

On the one hand, I think it's awesome: a simple solution to lack of diapers that's certainly better for the environment. On the other: how can these parents allow their babies genitals to be so on display? Does this not create an even larger mess, in the pants and in the streets?

Can everyone please stop pooping on main walking paths and national monuments?

What do you think about this curious tradition? Crazy? Or Genius?

What's Up, Baby Butt? The Chinese Split-Pants Phenomenon

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Chinese split pants wonder

Baby butts are cute.They're small, pinchable and insanely adorable"¦ that is, until they're everywhere.

On a recent layover from Thailand, I found myself in Beijing, China for 15 hours. Though I was under the impression you needed a visa to enter China (even if just on a layover), it turns out, you don't. Upon arrival in Beijing I was awoken by airport personnel waking me up and saying "Want to go outside? See Beijing? Beijing?"

You don't have to ask me twice! I was out of there, and before I knew it I found myself hiring a driver for the day and touring the sights: The Forbidden City, Tianenman Square and The Great Wall. It was incredible, but along the way I kept noticing something peculiar:

There were baby butts everywhere "¦ and they were pooping on everything. Honest to God– I saw a baby, pooing and peeing on the entrance to the Great Wall like it ain't no thang. Insane!

A bit of research revealed that "split pants," as they're known, are worn as an economical alternative to diapers, giving children the convenience of using the bathroom wherever they want. They are extremely common in rural parts of China, but are just as visible in larger cities, especially with warm weather.

The trend is clearly cultural, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.On the one hand, I think it's awesome: a simple solution to lack of diapers that's certainly better for the environment. On the other: how can these parents allow their babies genitals to be so on display? Does this not create an even larger mess, in the pants and in the streets?

Can everyone please stop pooping on main walking paths and national monuments? What do you think about this curious tradition? Crazy? Or Genius?

What's Up, Baby Butt? The Chinese Split-Pants Phenomenon
wtf??? :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The answer is:

And NOT

At least that is what (diapers) civilised people do!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese have such quaint even if not very lovable habits.

Such a glorious and ancient civilisation from which we may not learn!

They also hawk (loudly clear their throat and spit the phlegm out).

Great habits!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles